• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Echo Smackdown (the 1v1 PvP tournament) is now open for registration until Friday! Click Here

Gyhldeptis

The Elkamysts

We are a level 153 guild and are currently accepting 150+ p2p people. Guildies are from all over the world, a large portion from Europe and I personally am from Australia :) The language in guild is English so we expect all prospective members to have a decent grasp of English, it doesn't have to be perfect but as long as you are making an effort and we can understand you that is enough.

All information on the ranks and rights in guild and our allies are on our guildopedia site and our forums

Most higher ranking guildies have invite rights so just PM anyone and ask for an invite, we'll hold a vote in guild to make sure you're not a loathed enemy of anyone in guild and as long as no one votes no you can join :D Please note that if you do recieve a no vote I won't tell you who voted no or why they voted no so don't bother asking.

Uhm I think that's all that needs to be said, if not I'll edit some time D:

Edit: fixed the link I think :huh: Regarding panos' suggestion, I'm the leader, you can PM me on any accounts in my sig, thet SiCs are cajun-kun, ownzored, smoking-dopie, twist-metal, excitement, tough-nuts, chaos-skull and pets-summoner although many of the higher ranked guild members also have invite rights so just PM someone who has The Elkamysts written above their heads if the other options fail :)

Edited by Gyhldeptis

GL gyhl! U should include the names of leaders and higher ranked people ,so people know who to pm xD

GL xD

Panos

Both links lead to the guildopedia site XD..

Goodluck! <3 ^^

Awesome guild, awesome leader! Get yourselves in there peeps, you won't regret it! :)

Grats to guild for reaching 80 today ^^ *guild leveled dance* Also pets-summoner took up position as a second in command today so grats to him <3 We currently have 4 positions free in guild, for anyone interested in joining please see first post which I shall go edit now :rolleyes:

Edited by Gyhldeptis

Grats on level 80 guys. Best guild EVAR.

Grats on level 80 guys. Best guild EVAR.

Hey bewbz! Where have you been hiding? =[ (Had to quote you so people would realise I was talking to someone and not to body parts xD)

Also....guild reached 81! Go go free dregg runs :D

Hey bewbz! Where have you been hiding? =[ (Had to quote you so people would realise I was talking to someone and not to body parts xD)

Also....guild reached 81! Go go free dregg runs :D

Gratz guys:)

for Gyhl I'll even agree with Odie.. if You want a guild with sweetest leader ever, this is definitely the one You're looking for :D

EDIT:

But don't bug her for stuff or I'm gonna aggro You... (for replacing me in this :P)

Edited by -LeBron-

I don't have much time to play anymore. Damn school. I was gonna play over winter break, but i heard Dofus 2.0 wasn't that great. So, i dunno i still try to log on sometimes but, I'm afraid the addiction is lost.

Grats to guild on reaching 82 :P The new spot created has already been filled but feel free to talk to us to join in the future.

gz guys progressing well :P and also to pets - i know you will be a great SiC.

i signed up to you forum today... so expect stalking!

Just a quick update to say elks hit 84 this week, we have a few spots free now, see opening post for information on how to join us =]

Just a quick update to say elks hit 84 this week, we have a few spots free now, see opening post for information on how to join us =]

My Panda Hubabuba (Level 17x) is still looking for a friendly Guild...if you like me i would be happy to help you with your Guild progress :P

Edit: K nvm it i got in somewhere else :)

Edited by winged-one

Apparently I lied last post cus we actually hit 83 lol, we got 84 a couple days ago xD

If you would like to join us, please PM ingame (sorry we missed my favourite wandcarver joining). All info on how to join can be found in the first post.

Edited info on first post again. We have 7 spots open atm, all info on how to join is on the first post.

I would love to join! I hope no one has anything against me! :o

I hope that posting here is ok, I'm on my iPod so can't log on and I don't want that place stolen! :)

Elkamysts = pure sexiness

I like much much much :D

Edited by Time™

I haven't been on much this week due to personal commitments so sorry I'm slow saying GRATS ON 85 :lol: We have been having an event this week which has been great fun to organise, a great chance to show off my poor writing skills and a great reason to give away a few nice mounts.

Also welcome to time-rapist who came bearing rum :3

We have some positions open and are recruiting 130+, please check first post for more details. I've not had as much time to play recently but if you are unable to contact me there are many people with invite rights so just PM someone with the logo above their heads.

A late grats to one of my SiCs, ackilikxx, who had a baby boy recently ^^ (we're still waiting for photos...)

Ill be away for a week and I know I'll be terribly missed so I thought I'd tell you that I'm not dead :D

Snowboarding in Switzerland FTW!

I'm rarely getting time to log on IV lately so once again a belated grats on leveling to the guild <3 and welcome back to Time after his holiday :)

Just a reminder to people, you don't need to speak directly to me to join the guild, all SiCs and treasurers have invite rights and quite often I am busy and forget to respond to people who PM me at those times.