• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Garne

This gets on my tits

Then don't work locally. You're not liable to move if you have an internet connection. If you want to make some money without applying for a job, go to 99designs.com. They constantly have projects you can do for other people and they pay well. I would sometimes check it out to make some play-money if I want to just buy something cool. Over the span of 3 months, I have managed to rack up a little over $4,500 from just messing around with that site. And the best part is, you can acquire case studies, testimonials, and portfolio items upon completion of the projects.

OT: NEW Cartoon Network... it blows. Before there were awesome shows that applied to kids and adults. Now it is mindless, formulaic programming... and because they suck so much, they had the nerve to throw in "real" shows that are filmed live. What... the... fuck!? To hell with that Mythbusters ripoff, I wanna watch Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy! :(

^

this!

were the hell is cow and chicken or dexters lab!!

i loved those shows and now its the fosters home for kids and other crap i dont care about ¬.¬

magicstrans.png

Magics- 198 int (sadly) ossa (chance/wis/int ) Amia- 193 str cra (str/wis )

Adrissa-199 str iop (str/wis/agi )

100 hammersmith / hammer magus

I don't like the fact that they're making new Looney Tunes shorts, some of which are going to be in 3D.

I'll stick with the classics, thanks.

UberWooTaco.png

ZATOÏSHWAN:

Kookookajuu: level 39 STR Sac

Areona: level 38 INT Cra

Freylis: level 37 STR Sadida

RUSHU:

KirisinYunin: Level 40 AGI Sac

Nephrastar: Level 65 STR Sadi

Reivya: Level 35 INT Cra

Funny, I came to the conclusion Cartoon Network was going down hill when Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy came out, what, 11 years ago? They had so much 'FRESH NEW FUCKING CUTTING EDGE OMG THIS SHIT IS EDGY AND HIP AND WOW' programming they moved all the good cartoons to the "Boomerang" Channel, and proceeded to suck harder by the season.

Zenith Discussions

[ Dofus - Rosal ]
Sljm - 19x Strelor

Still a scrub

did a bett with a few friends, that i could glue my hands together and kick there asses

result: my hands hurts and burns

I guess when you act like an idiot, these things happen...

How's your herpes going?

:(

The GAT exam thingy, 70 questions and two Essays in 3 hours. It's about anything and everything.... So you can't really study. Booo

I said it once and I'll say it again, people who use rants as a disguise to boast.

Edited by The-Sadist

pretty much gone for now, had some cream for it

i hate this weather its so.. clam

it feels like it stucks to you

Stonenisland lvl 199 eni ROSAL

Moncler lvl 198 iop ROSAL

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

lihax lvl 160 Panda ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

Lowonlove lvl 121 ENU ROSAL

Malibu-ken lvl200 eca RUSHU

I can't relocate right now as I lack money and I lack a car.

I would *love* to have an entry-level position in either graphic or web design, but here in buttfuck Arkansas people care a hell of a lot more about their trucks and cars than they do about computers.

Keep in mind that one day you'll need your car fixed and one of those "people" are going to be the ones fixing it. Not everyone needs to care about computers. If they did, there's a ton of trade skills that would go into the toilet.

P.S

I know more millionaires that do manual labor than millionaires that do web/graphic design. Food for thought, not bashing you.

KingofCan-KaNoRey Level 16X Sram

Level 100 Alchemist

Level 8X Hunter

Level 8X Butcher

ThreeInHand Level 15X Enu

Level 8X Miner

Level 65 Jeweler

Level 100 Jewelmagus

pretty much gone for now, had some cream for it

i hate this weather its so.. clam

it feels like it stucks to you

Better than the rain...

Beware, girlish response.

Inside the house - hair perfect. Straight.

One step outside the door - hair starting to get wet. Frizzy.

Umbrella away! - hair get blow-dried to infinity. Wavy and frizzy.

In the small moment between taking down the umbrella and hopping onto the bus - downpour of water from the tree above my head. Wet hair.

End of the day - sigh...

iku (行) - to go;

iku (イク) - to orgasm;

Property of ♥ Apex ♥

Computer Certification tests, gah. The "entry level" ones cost a few hundred dollars to take, are less about understanding concepts and more about memorizing a set of standards that will be out of date in a few years. Having to take them because the job market is so competitive right now and not having the money take take the "real" tests, eg CCNA, CCNP

It's all just tactics. Next time, don't ask him xD

That guy in my maths class who like to say something's shit, but absolutely never justifies. It just brings this negativity, and isn't intelligent enough a comment to create a discussion. He's just a waste of space.

Also, how my mum thinks all I do when I'm not playing on the computer (out and about) I'm having sex or meeting someone from the internet... to have sex. And that the people I talk to... whether I see them regularly IRL or whether they're just internet friends... are all paedophiles or potential new fuck buddies. She's obsessed, I tell you, obsessed!

One time, she actually thought I was cheating on my boyfriend-at-the-time with my best friend, whom I've known for 5 years. WHADAHUH?!

Lol if my mum took that much interest in my sex life i'd be scared D= So would she tbf, after raising 3 very 'innocent' kids (That really need to get laid) Omfg yes that actually is really annoying. My two brothers are both older than me and man they need to get laid! They won't take advice from me becuase i'm the younger brother thats 'less experienced', they tell me i need a hair cut when really its them that needs to grow their hair and then maybe, just maybe, they might get somewhere ¬_¬

Its so annoying though i can't watch people epic fail D=

Computer Certification tests, gah. The "entry level" ones cost a few hundred dollars to take, are less about understanding concepts and more about memorizing a set of standards that will be out of date in a few years. Having to take them because the job market is so competitive right now and not having the money take take the "real" tests, eg CCNA, CCNP

I know how you few... I have 8 years of professional experience as J2EE developer, and my boss still says he is waiting me take my SCJP certification...

Reality, next time you hit me, I will fight back!

Talking about CCNA

naamloosgh.png

i think its obvious wich tests i make on monday :x

you have to score 60% in total for the 9tests, so far im aorund 63/64% avg

Stonenisland lvl 199 eni ROSAL

Moncler lvl 198 iop ROSAL

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

lihax lvl 160 Panda ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

Lowonlove lvl 121 ENU ROSAL

Malibu-ken lvl200 eca RUSHU

Menstrual cycle.

Alpha Centauri

Menstrual cycle.

having to write an essay describing the menstrual cycle for a bio final.

199 Bow Brandishing Princess Critical Failure

19x Hammer Wielding Handmaiden Critical Failure

littlexel.jpg

Spending 20 minutes killing an arch only to fail soul capture 3 times in a row and my uber buffed crackler killing said arch.

=\ waste of 1mk.

having a stomach that won't go away.

signature-1-1.png

Going out of my way to wash a friend's house just to have him moan because i didn't clean it as well as he wanted it.

i'm not a proffessional woman ;<

*I spoke too soon :)

Edited by Gob-Kid

having a stomach that won't go away.

You wish to be rid of your stomach? :D

signature.png

Guys that bleach their hair blonde and wear earings

signature.png

Guys that bleach their hair blonde and wear earings

I agree. Especially earrings in the lobe. *Vomit*.

iku (行) - to go;

iku (イク) - to orgasm;

Property of ♥ Apex ♥

You wish to be rid of your stomach? :o

aha, good catch :D . stomach ache.

signature-1-1.png

Boring people on Youtube who neglect to rehearse their lines. They usually end up saying "Uh" or "Um" in their videos 40-99% of the time.

I thought OneyNG illustrated this brilliantly in parody...

dnEHQbYSuIo

Edited by SyGzY

I think that's because often people don't rehearse vlogs. Because they're vlogs.

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

Lack of decent English goalkeepers.

200 Iop - Villainy / 200 Cra - Knavery / 200 Enu - Impiety / 200 Eni - Delinquency

FORUaMh.png

The Spooky Skeleton Society

trying to find a damn place to get my brake pads replaced. one place wanted $150 a wheel, another told me i probably need to do it at a dealership because it's a foreign car, and another place will do it for $200 for all wheels but its 45 miles away...GAH! the search continues..

signature-1-1.png