• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Garne

This gets on my tits

The sun. Source of energy and life, and constant annoyance. Stay the fuck out of my eyes you fuck..fucker.

gogogogo

My partially-broken mouse that will not register clicks half the time. It makes dragging and dropping a chore and turns Photoshop into pain-staking labor. It's about time I get a Wacom tablet. :huh:

herpes on my lip

thx girl, next time just give me a hug or something.

Stonenisland lvl 199 eni ROSAL

Moncler lvl 198 iop ROSAL

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

lihax lvl 160 Panda ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

Lowonlove lvl 121 ENU ROSAL

Malibu-ken lvl200 eca RUSHU

when i try to be quiet, but end up being loud anyways.

signature-1-1.png

When I work over an hour and a half on a kick-ass photoshop pattern, SAVE it to my preset manager, only to have it freeze while I attempt to use the alpha channels for an even better pattern. Oh, and it gets better. Even though I saved the pattern in my preset manager, it won't recover it after the program crashes.

FUUUUUUUUUU...!!! >:)

When I work over an hour and a half on a kick-ass photoshop pattern, SAVE it to my preset manager, only to have it freeze while I attempt to use the alpha channels for an even better pattern. Oh, and it gets better. Even though I saved the pattern in my preset manager, it won't recover it after the program crashes.

FUUUUUUUUUU...!!! >:)

Most of my Photoshop tools aren't working at all. I have to try a reinstall or something.

signature.png

My new phone. It seems to have a mind of it's own. Every time I try to delete text messages, it will sometimes delete ONE of them even though I wanted the entire inbox wiped out, or it won't do it at all in spite of showing "Messages Erased!" The same thing happens when I set my alarm on the phone. Whenever it wants to, it will activate the alarm. Whenever it wants to, it turns off the alarm. All in SPITE of the fact that I explicitly set it to go off at 5am daily, it decides to turn it off and set it to 5am ONCE. It's like the phone has ADD. :)

I really hate it when my dad calls kendo "Samurai warrior" instead... yes, it does mean "way of the sword" and yes samurais practiced it and all, but he doesn't seem to get the fact it is nothing like the bs he sees in movies and television.

UberWooTaco.png

ZATOÏSHWAN:

Kookookajuu: level 39 STR Sac

Areona: level 38 INT Cra

Freylis: level 37 STR Sadida

RUSHU:

KirisinYunin: Level 40 AGI Sac

Nephrastar: Level 65 STR Sadi

Reivya: Level 35 INT Cra

The manner in which I get F***ED in something I enjoy and in something I despise. Job wants me to close tonight and open tomorrow. Ankama wants me to swallow int/agi or str/cha hybrid sets. You decide which is which. I will just grumble my way to the pron shop...

Oh, btw Exalt; can I have your hair? love the length; I miss mine... god damn mutherfucking piece of worthless shit job that sucks the life from you demands I have it military shaved.... *runs off crying*

Join the Rose!

Take ChankD's idiocy and replace it with Leyline's actual use of the brain and you've got a good thing going. ;)

Happily married to Arweena, both in game and in real life <3

Chosen One of Brakmarian Rose

Hold up, wait a minute; I need Arweena to proof this damn thing

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

IV's most hated Eni Supporter

The manner in which I get F***ED in something I enjoy and in something I despise. Job wants me to close tonight and open tomorrow. Ankama wants me to swallow int/agi or str/cha hybrid sets. You decide which is which. I will just grumble my way to the pron shop...

Oh, btw Exalt; can I have your hair? love the length; I miss mine... god damn mutherfucking piece of worthless shit job that sucks the life from you demands I have it military shaved.... *runs off crying*

Blaaah, that sucks... all of it. :/ I am actually growing my hair out for Locks of Love, but I've got quite a way to go because I want to keep it somewhat long after they take what I'm donating. I'm not so fond of my job, but other than the fact that I desperately needed a job, I took it because the position didn't require cutting my hair.

signature.png

Exammssss, oh and 11ap 8mp intel sacs, fuuuuuuuu.

OH and all you high level idiots who can't take a loss in PvP, if you're going to cry about it when someone posts on imps or something, get lost.

Edited by The-Sadist

Been pretty down lately and haven't had much of an appetite. Still down but my appetite is coming back and I've been eating all day/night. It's now 4:32am and I feel like I haven't had anything to eat all day. My metabolism is so fast I'm surprised I can't fucking time travel. It's a blessing and a curse. My BMI is like 16.4, which is crazy underweight. I've weighed the same since I graduated high school 5 years ago and I couldn't give blood at the blood drive because I didn't weigh enough. ._.

signature.png

hot class rooms.

MEHHHHHHHHH its so hot in here.

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

Been pretty down lately and haven't had much of an appetite. Still down but my appetite is coming back and I've been eating all day/night. It's now 4:32am and I feel like I haven't had anything to eat all day. My metabolism is so fast I'm surprised I can't fucking time travel. It's a blessing and a curse. My BMI is like 16.4, which is crazy underweight. I've weighed the same since I graduated high school 5 years ago and I couldn't give blood at the blood drive because I didn't weigh enough. ._.

Wow, um, exactly what you said.

This is pretty shocking though, considering you're probably not small, female or have Asian genes. Nor 17. But if it'll reassure you, I find skinny guys attractive 8D it IS a blessing!

I've got the appetite problem too. Guess you just have to be patient in waiting for something you lighten your spirits. =D

Whatever the fuck is happening with my "feelings". I've lost all emotion entirely. I've become shallow, and carefree, and I've hurt my friend because I led him to believe I was interested emotionally.

One girl totally understands, as she's in the exact same position. Also, she's into me, and I'm into her sexually, but I can't do anything because I suppose she wants more.

How annoying! Hehe. ><

I don't know what to do, except wait and see. I want to want to care about how shallow I am, but I can't. Feeling kinda dead inside. Not to mention... a slag D:

iku (行) - to go;

iku (イク) - to orgasm;

Property of ♥ Apex ♥

Cats. I love cats. I love dogs a little more than cats, but I'll admit cats are amazing.

Now it's so that we've got 8 of those little furballs, which has its own story but we've got a big farm with plenty of sheds and lots of ground, so attention as well as space is not an issue. This automatically means these cats are outside cats, they grew up outside and hunt all kinds of little riffraff in an area with a maximum radius of about 300m, but usually less and most of them nap all day and only hunt at night/dawn. It's pretty normal for a farm cat.

Thus, 'certain people', this means that IF you are on the fucking countryside, whether you move/live here or happen to cycle by with your kids and you happen to see this awkward feline phenomena aka a cat, you:

A. Don't feed it, pet it or even worse, take it home/inside. No, it's not a poor cute kitty. Most likely it's trying to beg for food. Do it and they will keep returning or stay around for a while. No, this does not mean you can keep it and feed it till it's gained 5 kilogrammes since their arrival and then turn it obese in to a kennel.

Best thing to do is ignore or, if the cat likes your volière of precious striated weaverbirds, get a bucket of water to scare it away once and for all;

B. Don't call a kennel to have it picked up, because most of these cats aren't homeless or can actually do very well on their home and they sure as hell don't want to turn into a sofa sack restricted to 20 square metres. The owners may also get a little irritated when they have to travel 30 miles and pay 50 euros every few weeks/months to pick up their cat.

C. Don't pick it up and drop it far on the other side of town for whatever reason. Common sense, people.

P.S. I know there are chips, but the great majority of average people doesn't have a chip scanner. Collars aren't an option for outside cats unless you like to see them hang up themselves.

Edited by Ellis

Ducks. Those fuckers are mean! I recently went to a park, tried to feed a flock of them and two of those bastards attacked me. :D

Ducks. Those fuckers are mean! I recently went to a park, tried to feed a flock of them and two of those bastards attacked me. :)

xD

Why aren't you carrying a trident around with you? Hmm, duck =P

iku (行) - to go;

iku (イク) - to orgasm;

Property of ♥ Apex ♥

Blindly maging my Amoolet to try to get near perfect stats. I lost some strength (it's at 50 now), but didn't care as long as the vit, wisdom, +dam, %dam, PP and Crits were perfect. I finally get everything where I want it and go off to hunt. During the hunt I couldn't figure out why I only had 8 AP. Looked at my Amoolet and lo and behold...NO AP!!!!! I had to buy a Ga Pa and mage that on, then it was back to the very careful application of runes again. Now it's not where I want it :)

KingofCan-KaNoRey Level 16X Sram

Level 100 Alchemist

Level 8X Hunter

Level 8X Butcher

ThreeInHand Level 15X Enu

Level 8X Miner

Level 65 Jeweler

Level 100 Jewelmagus

Logging after a few weeks to see if was worth resume active playing, since Frigost is comming (someday it will come) and the migration seens to be resumed.

What I find is a almost ghost server (I do not play on international servers, and it is a 1.X server), my old guild have disbanded, most of the people I know have stoped playing...

Reality, next time you hit me, I will fight back!

Not having a job. D:<

I swear getting a job here is like pulling teeth.

UberWooTaco.png

ZATOÏSHWAN:

RUSHU:

Well, sometimes you need to change your strategy. When looking for a job, instead of saying, "I'm looking for a job..." do homework on the business and propose solutions for them. LinkedIn.com is a very good place to post your resume and I can give you some helpful tips on how to get your name out there in a hurry. In your title, include your e-mail and phone number and I guarantee you will appear in the top 5, if not, number 1 in their search engine. By then employers will find YOU. Also, join as many groups relevant to your career field and build your network. Talk to the people within your network and give each other recommendations. This will ensure potential employers that your performance will benefit their business.

On-topic... being sick. I've had a stomach problem for almost 3 days now and feel a lack of apatite. I could barely eat one sandwich and found it hard to swallow. I think I need some medicine for it. >_<

did a bett with a few friends, that i could glue my hands together and kick there asses

result: my hands hurts and burns

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

My current girlfriends' ex-fiance (who's still "in love" with her) flying from the US to the UK and getting engaged to her best friend to put her in a position where she has to talk to him.

Fucking yanks.

Alpha Centauri

What type of job are you looking for and are you willing to relocate. Like Syg said, you need to get your resume out there. I also know of a lot of good resources to get a job.....even in Arkansas lol.

KingofCan-KaNoRey Level 16X Sram

Level 100 Alchemist

Level 8X Hunter

Level 8X Butcher

ThreeInHand Level 15X Enu

Level 8X Miner

Level 65 Jeweler

Level 100 Jewelmagus

I can't relocate right now as I lack money and I lack a car.

I would *love* to have an entry-level position in either graphic or web design, but here in buttfuck Arkansas people care a hell of a lot more about their trucks and cars than they do about computers.

UberWooTaco.png

ZATOÏSHWAN:

RUSHU: