• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Garne

This gets on my tits

if I were you I would take xel/elio or xel/panda. Sadida doesn't offer much in the way of mobility which imo is the most important thing for tal kasha. You should also 100% take Desynchronisation and Accomplice as that alone is a ridiculous amount of mobility right there. Idk what element(s) you are but if you want I could help with some strategies seeing as I've done the dungeon about 100 times xD

• Like 1

pls, sadi has a tree spell which can attract u by 8 cells every turn (unless i skipped them getting nerfed?)

also infected is bae ^_____^

also with decent mp rape sadi can also rape all 3 mobs with paralyzing bramble each

oh and with a tree u can hit jackal then lure it away with tree, or lure boss with tree

oh and with a tree u can allow xel to have smth to create telefrag with (e.g. str xel punch+ray combo)

oh and a sadi can also swap places with boss with mp red if surrounded by mobs while xel could also teleport away leaving some summon (e.g. accomplice/cawwot) as a bait for mobs

oh sadis can also heal if needed ^___^

• Love 1

I appreciate the feedback and the offer of help! I'm a Str/Int/Agi Xelor and my Sadi is Str/Agi. My plan has been to try to maximize mobility and run around the broken coffin lid, but perhaps I've been too focused on MP removal via the Sadi. >.>