• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Penias

Begzors for Equips (Only on the Test Server)

I'd like a Full SO set + Cheeken Axe, if anyone cares to donate em. I have kamas if ya want em, but that's about it.

~Solar~

Style - Lvl 10X Intel Cra

Smile - Lvl 8X Int Eni

Vile - Lvl 8X Agi Sac

Futile - Lvl 8X Str Sadi

*Shika*

Guenhwyvar - lvl 12x Str/crits Ecaflip, Member of Omni <- Retired =(

meloro daggs ,so belt ,tot amu plz xD?

lol, i saw someone buying morelo's for 250mk dont think anyones gonna donate those >.<

dc3d0df931f515391472a77fa68fdcc6.gifJokes.jpg

There's too many people trying to get into the smithmagi's workshops to do the crushing down items trick to get money. Has anyone figured out any other way?

oplol.jpg

Hero's end.~

After today's backup on test server, The mod or GM or w/e announced sumthing in red chat which I didn't understand because it was french, so I pmed him asking if he could translate. He said the test server is to test the AI ( Artificial Intelligence) of the monsters and not to get lot's of equips and be rich. Think thats why they closed down dojo and Smithmagi ws. Not sure if they'll open them up again.

xSlicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

That's lame. If they want us to test the monster AI they should give us whatever items we want free and just disable pvp. That's incentive right there.

oplol.jpg

Hero's end.~

Lol frenchies :P

Edited by Slicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

convowithcoromewr6.jpg

This is my Convo with one of the Mod's or GM not sure which. I think I persuaded him into openining the dojo and smithmagi ws again. He said he'll try to tomorrow morning after the backup or reboot as he called it. Hopefully he will :P

Edited by Slicks

dofusaaaon1.jpg

They should give everything for free, not like it will unbalance everything. They should also release every equip for sale, not just every hat and cape. Also, they should have it like they had it before, where the exp was like x3-5 or something along those lines. They want a test, but we have to work somehow, it's odd.

Having 3-5x exp would definitely motivate players to fight monsters, which is the point of the test. Test servers don't need any economy anyway, so yeah, might as well make everything free.

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

to make everything free they need to change the script so the item cost is 0 kamas. this is then changed back when it goes to the regular server or npcing it would give nothing. much easier just to keep then at npc price (cheap anyway)

sigd2.PNG

8. A Fake Curled-Up Cat: $5

I am confident that if you were in an 8-bit adventure game you would really, really need this later on. Hedge your bets!

And what the fuck is this thread, guys? Seriously, I went back to see if I missed any nationality-bashing, and all I saw was a bunch of attacking and crazy shit. Rapists? Non-English chat in black chat? WHAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT?!

^ shika in a nutshell

Yeah, I would love to test some builds and see how some things are later game (I do not personally have an epic high level character myself) and I do not have the money to buy dofuses and scrolls to even make this new character, so there is no point in really playing on test if I cannot test. Alas, maybe Amakna will change something in the future.

Yeah, I would love to test some builds and see how some things are later game (I do not personally have an epic high level character myself) and I do not have the money to buy dofuses and scrolls to even make this new character, so there is no point in really playing on test if I cannot test. Alas, maybe Amakna will change something in the future.

They changed something in the..now :P This is the first test server they've had with all hats/capes available.. hopefully soon enough the rest of the equips will come.

As for shutting down the smithmagi ws's? I'm quite happy about that, stops people doing the item crush/npc rune trick not to mention maging ap onto all their gear. :lol:

Laguna - 200 Iop | Aboshan - 200 Cra
Tibalt - 200 Sram | Kefka - 200 Masqueraider | Nirvana - 19x Ecaflip

On 11/11/2013 at 5:12 PM, Fyorl said:

I am a terrible moderator.

They should make everything where u just exchange and enter a name in search and get it.

Could use some air maged ice daggers, mp/agi mount (lvl 100), cere boots and a ap/mp gelano - have some things to exchange and 30m

Raging-Demon, -Fallen-Enirpisa-

3M >.< if anyone can spare(because of change i cant make money) and i clicked reset to 0 instead of 101 by mistaske)

I'd so love if the server was accelerated XP like that one ages ago. That was so fun.

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

I'd so love if the server was accelerated XP like that one ages ago. That was so fun.

Your wish has come true. The server is now x8 XP ( Yey XP!! ) but they resetted the server so its updated from what you have on real server now. Also smithmagi is open again.

xSlicks .

dofusaaaon1.jpg

:wub: awesommee too bad theres a 2xxx waiting list.

Im having fun trying to stick an ap on every piece of the gobball set.

Edited by Legion

Badass.png

Is it me or you can't create a new character because they keep saying that this name is already in use.

WinkSig.jpg

Im having fun trying to stick an ap on every piece of the gobball set.

GL :wub:

Edit: Can anyone spare Pink Claw and Moowolf Belt? Or A Full Agi Set for a 140 Iop x.x

Edited by Jokes

Anyone have a royal cherry amublop or smoothitch o'bal amulet i could have?

Also i cant buy the moo hats or kaliptus headbands for some reason, anyone know why?

Zatoiswan

Fiver - 6x Intelligence ecaflip

Barioth - 3x chance cra

Sandeh-2.gif

468x60c.jpg

Anyone have a royal cherry amublop or smoothitch o'bal amulet i could have?

Also i cant buy the moo hats or kaliptus headbands for some reason, anyone know why?

Because they cost like 40kkeach.

Looking for some good str/agi items. I have random cha stuff to trade.

WinkSig.jpg