• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Amnesty

[official] Post Your Picture Topic!

its a bad habit =p
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT you're still playing?!? haven't seen your name in ages O_o

200 Water Enutrof - Salucia

200 Water Xelor - Straat

199 Earth/Fire Iop - SlashFTW

195 Water/Fire Cra - Stratosphere

194 Fire/Water Eni - Strategem

184 Agility Panda - Stratica

199 Earth Sadida- Setaria

n702780514_4896446_6040.jpg

Proxy-One

199 Feca

NIHIL

Shika

Happiest moment of this year for me.

highscore.jpg

leaderboards.jpg

Edit: Gold check mark means done on expert.

WELL I WAS 1ST FOR SPACEMAN ON GUITAR FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES IT WAS PRETTY COOL :'(

My RB related accomplishments for this year:

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

R5Antilaw.png

everyone i know goes away in the end

I got a similar Expert Hysteria vocals score, apart from the fact that the drummer we had was failing Easy mode so epically that I was falling into laughter every chorus. Good song.

TasteMyAnime.png

Visit my DeviantArt page for my manga aaaart. Click above for my ratings on ~150 anime & manga.

OH MY GOD I WANT TO FUCK ENIFLUP

I do house calls.

MNDLf.png

Me

18bb4315e8.jpeg

My GF (IGNs: Roxanne and now - Kasahara)

jh3d38.jpg

Together

35076ug.jpg

Edited by Calm

5a0qk7.png

Looks like Shika's still hording all the hot chicks then...

logo.png

slogan.png

Me

18bb4315e8.jpeg

you're so hawtbby ^____________________________^

a2dbw9.png

Vini - Sram - Solar

l9c5185eb40704fca9a7a29ef4.jpg

w219.png

me >.>

Edited by Satomi

satomi.jpg

^ By Mei ^

~SOLAR~

Satomi 17x eni ~ RETIRED

Satoe 19x xelor, 101 wis & cha scrolled

Satae 14x cra, 101 wis & int scrolled

Hag 10x enu 101 wis scrolled

Roxanne's hair is awesome.

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

DSC00548.jpg

fapfapfap

10moredays

R5Antilaw.png

everyone i know goes away in the end

I like playing with my hair. HAIR STRAIGHTNERS ATTACK. I look very scaryyyy.

kibakinglives.jpg

Yes big head and weird towel, I dunno why. I blame genetics and showers.

bcIKtzE.pngproud grandmother to two beautiful children! i love corresponding to my siblings and friends on the internet and getting cheap deals on ebay. a good trick is to serch for things that people spells wrong! if you are looking for "nice chairs" you can search for "nice chiars" and you can get a bargain.

if you cant handle me at my worst then you dont deserve me at my best!

Pretty Sato. :P

Garne, I'm gay for you. :P

i has shiny colors noooooow

1215081832xb2.jpg

hello mr. dangerous ball :<

1215081836ch5.jpg

leafletbamboolr8.png

Officer of Team Omega Squadron

Leaflet of the bamboo - Lvl 13X Panda

Nice, Dae. <3

Art by Nomie

OldNomie.png

Well after looking/reading at over 380+ pages of pictures I discovered a few things-

1. considering this is the first time ive seen then thread ill add my + 1 to the beautiful women I have seen over the pages- in no particular order (yes did feel like posting there names just for reference) there are quite a few…..

Six-T-Nine

Dramatica-Faces

Azaelya- who I later found out has visited the great state of Queensland in Australia- best country

Genevieve/Yuki-hana who absolutely freaked me out my first night in SE with help from eclipse/benti

Ivy

Suffokate

Ice Ice Baby

CryForHelp

Trixxy

xcasserx

Azrelia-Rose have tried unsuccessfully to hit on her numerous times, shika ftw

Eden

Missml

I likes a lot of there pics because there not the perfect barbie dolls also kirra has an awesome fashion sense

Most of the admin/mods look younger than I presumed they would be, although kyek isn't that old Its just something I never really gave much though too.

There are a huge amount of deleted photos- although logical over a 2-3 year period its still funny to read some comments on photos that aren't there anymore. Especially it it's a semi-flame to a picture- curiosity gets the better of me

I found that it's acceptable to have long hair in the dofus community which is awesome!

there arent enough sporting pictures- like theres 1 guy playing tennis, and 1 guy going surfing but other than that nothing.....

almostdunk2.jpg

this is me trying to dunk a failed pass by my brother but none the less i can still get up high enough to dunk- love my plyometrics program also 6'2 78kg or 171.9 pounds

smirk.jpg

webcam is pretty crappy but meh thats me no belt pictures tho

Edited by Jimmo-

jimmosig2.jpg

Rushu:

106 str/crit iop retired

Shika:

200 damage eni omni- 100th level 200 on shika, why? cause im cool like that.

pimped out intel eca stroken alt

Don't ask the hot girl at the bar if she'll go home with you, then go whine when she says no. Refine your approach and find the (perhaps slightly less hot) girl who will.
Zred: "Fuck that shit i'm a hammer enu dont'cha know!... LEEEEROYYYYYYYY!!!!!" *runs into hammer group of 4 drillers*

This picture was yesterday at the mall:

voncrisaaron.jpg

This one is my display but here is a bigger version:

kljuguye56w.jpg

[left][indent][center][img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/hiimjavonte/bluecatwinter-1-2-1.png[/img]
[/center][/indent] [/left]

WELL I WAS 1ST FOR SPACEMAN ON GUITAR FOR LIKE 20 MINUTES IT WAS PRETTY COOL :'(

My RB related accomplishments for this year:

DSC00545.jpg

MUSE FUCKING ROCKS! Can never say that enough haha. Grats man, that is a totally sweet song!

Zakusiggy.png

Thanks to Kame-sama for the picture of me and wifey

Free requests for art (just drop in here or PM me)

DOFUS - BEGINNER'S GUIDE --- Join Equinox --- YouTube --- DeviantART

Theres a reson why i am called princess,i play like a princess ,i care for my friends and treat every one with respect but unless u treat me unkindly u get the other side of me,im fun loveing and very sweet :P if u wish to get to know me , i love dofus with all my heart and soul . been playing for like 3 years off and on since i travel alot but i always find away to play and i stay p2p no telling how much i spent on dofus lol ....actually i dont even want to know my self im not going to lie i sold my psp to get a membership .... thats how much i love dofus i sold many things just so id have membership .dofus has always been my secret getaway from the real world ,pain sorrow those who hurt me at home i knew dofus was always going to be there ill i had to do is download it and play ,my travels took me all over the states and now canada were i feel home sick i dont have a home to go to in real now but my home and my family is my guild vampires ans dofus is my home its how i feel heart to heart its how i truley feel i hope i dont sound wierd and all but its just the way i beel abought dofus please if wish u may comment and feel free to speek your mind also in this pick im trying to pose as my eca not trying to be all out there please dont take it the wrong way ^_^ eh nvm ill post my eca pic later today lol this ones better for now till i photo shop my other one.GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

*-Simply ME-*

Well after looking/reading at over 380+ pages of pictures I discovered a few things-

1. considering this is the first time ive seen then thread ill add my + 1 to the beautiful women I have seen over the pages- in no particular order (yes did feel like posting there names just for reference) there are quite a few…..

Six-T-Nine

Dramatica-Faces

Azaelya- who I later found out has visited the great state of Queensland in Australia- best country

Genevieve/Yuki-hana who absolutely freaked me out my first night in SE with help from eclipse/benti

Ivy

Suffokate

Ice Ice Baby

CryForHelp

Trixxy

xcasserx

Azrelia-Rose have tried unsuccessfully to hit on her numerous times, shika ftw

Eden

Missml

I likes a lot of there pics because there not the perfect barbie dolls also kirra has an awesome fashion sense

almostdunk2.jpg

this is me trying to dunk a failed pass by my brother but none the less i can still get up high enough to dunk- love my plyometrics program also 6'2 78kg or 171.9 pounds

smirk.jpg

webcam is pretty crappy but meh thats me no belt pictures tho

LOL. Thanks you're pretty cute too. <3

edensig3.png

♪♬ « Pυиk яock, shεll toes ~ Horиs αиd halos, wicked white wiиgs αnd α poiиted tail « ♬♪

€dεи 16x fυlly-scrolled iи αll εlεmεиts, fυlly-spoiled Øsαmodαs // Thαиk yoυ, Iиvictus! ♡♡♡

♡ Wifey of Youcannotseeme ♡

Who the hell wants to mention "Oh hey look, I do ridiculous PoC damage, let's hit every single teammate and get us killed!!!" >_< Friggin maniac Osa! Quit killing your allies when we're trying to farm Mopy King Shorts!!!

LOL. Thanks you're pretty cute too. <3

your the cutest though :)

lol @ selling your p2p for sub

next time sell me your house for 3 audio codes K?

Stonenisland lvl 199 eni ROSAL

Moncler lvl 198 iop ROSAL

Romii lvl 173 SAC ROSAL

lihax lvl 160 Panda ROSAL

driez lvl 125 OSA ROSAL

Lowonlove lvl 121 ENU ROSAL

Malibu-ken lvl200 eca RUSHU