• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
TheAbortioner

Post your Guts

EDIT:

WOOT, just discovered that my current eq for panda gives +2(3) range, so the whole game will be the same as now with this new eq xD

no cry,just love!

oh boy, u got weird taste xD

danathor lacks range for me, w/e epic lvl combinaison I try so FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu ;_;

also I hate *having* to wear trophies to equip a weapon ;_;

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

Thanks again for the suggestions the other day - this works out fantastic, I'm really happy

pandafinalgear.jpg

Still little maging to do to perfect some things - and hopefully will get some more dofuses or something someday ^^

But 10/5 with +6 range, almost 1200 chance and +126 water dmg, 3504 HP... I feel like a beast :D

• Like 1

newsigturtles-1.jpg

Once you get a high enough turq for 1/2 all, that'll be seriously scary. Really nicely done!

Xca

Adorján

Khalia

Once you get a high enough turq for 1/2 all, that'll be seriously scary. Really nicely done!

a +19 would do it if I scroll agi... time to spam some dragon pigs ^^

newsigturtles-1.jpg

oh boy, u got weird taste xD

danathor lacks range for me, w/e epic lvl combinaison I try so FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu ;_;

also I hate *having* to wear trophies to equip a weapon ;_;

There's no dungeon for me, that I could complain about panda's range, soo... dont need more than +3.

And I'm not interested in PvP with my panda, only PvM build.

Decided to equip danathor,ethical,sleet ring with ap,CB ring (cha/agi),kimbo sandals,xa cloak,turq and ochre (soon).

Ini will be around 3500+.

Trophies used to wear wand (int), chance dmg for sure, chance would be useful, maybe ini (depends on dungeon).

But 10/5 with +6 range, almost 1200 chance and +126 water dmg, 3504 HP... I feel like a beast :D

AP/MP decent, hax range, HP nice, canni blade...beast...canni...beast...canni? Beast?

Ps.

Ini suxx xD

Edited by LucyPinder'sFan

STfT5.png

Conspiracy Theory Guild Team

Yoshikaime 200 lvl Sram,Carrera 200 lvl Panda Gibbs-Mallard 200 lvl Enutrof

Yoshianne 200 lvl Eniripsa,Lilienne 200 lvl Masqueraider, Moguaii 200 lvl Sacrier

Cadaver, Rogue fast lvling , Catasrophy ~200 Ecaflip Boobs!

canni? Beast?

This is why I'm happy sticking with canni... as the img says, first hits are with no dmg buffs beyond axe skill - second set is with target vuln'd, and a 150% WoF buff on panda to show what my actual hits are more likely to look like when I'm blitzing a dungeon boss or something. I think they're pretty good :D

edit: brokled in both to show max hits - and borrowed my xelor's turq so i wouldn't be there all day waiting for crits ^^

pandacannihits.jpg

Edited by Swatch-Guard

newsigturtles-1.jpg

This is why I'm happy sticking with canni... as the img says, first hits are with no dmg buffs beyond axe skill - second set is with target vuln'd, and a 150% WoF buff on panda to show what my actual hits are more likely to look like when I'm blitzing a dungeon boss or something. I think they're pretty good :D

edit: brokled in both to show max hits - and borrowed my xelor's turq so i wouldn't be there all day waiting for crits ^^

pandacannihits.jpg

are those max or average hits tho? not the same ^^

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

are those max or average hits tho? not the same ^^

Who needs to know averages when you have brokle?! :D

Thanks again for the suggestions the other day - this works out fantastic, I'm really happy

pandafinalgear.jpg

Still little maging to do to perfect some things - and hopefully will get some more dofuses or something someday ^^

pandacannihits.jpg

I have been doubting for ages weather to keep my panda pure chance or to hybrid it.

Well, seeing that, I am definitely going to keep it pure chance. Awesome stats and damage :D

Service topic

Putting it another way, things can only go up, because ankama are clearly at rock bottom when it comes to customer support.

Hammering things is fun. Hammering things three times (with Eni and Xelor) is better!

cra3.png

(Fuji Hat and Cape, though that's pretty obvious)

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

I demand that you make/buy trophies. NOW!

Otherwise... Nice :)

http://dofusbook.net...rcenarya-1.html

I was thinking these items for my feca, what do you think?

[color="#000000"][b]Sorry for my bad English![/b][/color]
[size="2"][color="#2F4F4F"][b]Retired.[/b][/color][/size]
[color="#4B0082"][b]Aermine Server[/b][/color]
[b][color="#0000FF"]
Minerador[/color][/b] 200 cha Enutrof
[b][color="#0000FF"]Allstar[/color][/b] 200 int Eniripsa
[color="#0000FF"][b]Samuky[/b][/color] 197 str Ecaflip
[color="#0000FF"][b]Allyn[/b][/color] 195 agi Sacrier
[color="#0000FF"][b]Fyonna[/b][/color] 195 Support Pandawa
[color="#0000FF"][b]Mercenarya[/b][/color] 188 int Feca
[color="#0000FF"][b]Lpa-br [/b][/color] 191 str Iop
[b][color="#0000FF"]Darkyu[/color][/b] 181 int Osamodras

http://dofusbook.net...rcenarya-1.html

I was thinking these items for my feca, what do you think?

Get a Cawwot/Kaliptus certainly if it's for pvm. If it's for pvp I can understand it but then I would change hat and belt for something with more %res.

vglk7r.png

I've been trying to figure out a way to use danathor set on my enu while keeping ethical wand as an option for my weapon... this is best I've been able to come up with so far:

http://dofusbook.net/perso/Tenderizer/Enumerator-3.html

has anyone else been struggling with this and come up with a better option?

newsigturtles-1.jpg

I've been trying to figure out a way to use danathor set on my enu while keeping ethical wand as an option for my weapon... this is best I've been able to come up with so far:

http://dofusbook.net/perso/Tenderizer/Enumerator-3.html

My enus current set is the simular to the one you mentioned, I will post his guts when I get online.

Enus current invent with about 800 chance (270 base) and 100 water dmg and 22 normal dmg.

Livi is ofc danathors hat and a xa cloak.

Get yourself an ap mage and thats 12/5.

The ethical hits about 1k max on a crit-hit, which is pretty nice.

The only disadvantage the set has is the low range, thats why I keps my base cha low, so I can still switch over to cb when I need more range or mp rape.

enu-1.png

Get a Cawwot/Kaliptus certainly if it's for pvm. If it's for pvp I can understand it but then I would change hat and belt for something with more %res.

Yes it's for pvm, i will change medium fire dmg for kaliptus dofus when need

http://dofusbook.net...umerator-3.html

i'm thiking on this for my enu

http://dofusbook.net/perso/wanfenix/Minerador-1.html

[color="#000000"][b]Sorry for my bad English![/b][/color]
[size="2"][color="#2F4F4F"][b]Retired.[/b][/color][/size]
[color="#4B0082"][b]Aermine Server[/b][/color]
[b][color="#0000FF"]
Minerador[/color][/b] 200 cha Enutrof
[b][color="#0000FF"]Allstar[/color][/b] 200 int Eniripsa
[color="#0000FF"][b]Samuky[/b][/color] 197 str Ecaflip
[color="#0000FF"][b]Allyn[/b][/color] 195 agi Sacrier
[color="#0000FF"][b]Fyonna[/b][/color] 195 Support Pandawa
[color="#0000FF"][b]Mercenarya[/b][/color] 188 int Feca
[color="#0000FF"][b]Lpa-br [/b][/color] 191 str Iop
[b][color="#0000FF"]Darkyu[/color][/b] 181 int Osamodras

Since everyone is posting pics of their danathor ethical wand enus, here's my setup.

219vztt.jpg

I have about 800 cha (well 830 counting power) with 230 base, 136 water dmg and 10 dmg. Having 4 mp kind of sucks though, I've been considering switching to plum/em which would lower the water dmg by 22. I have 95 mp reduction which I find to be good enough for most things.

Edited by BummerMonkey

Deathpierce 200 str/int/wis cra

Dusty-Rusty 200 wis/cha enu

Inebriated-Ursidae 200 str panda

Wraith-Reaver 199.xx wis/int osa

Both nice... it's a shame there doesn't seem to be a way to do it without taking up a trophy slot with the major scholar. I've thought of just going to elven shovel instead, but I like being able to CC without getting in the way of my other team members

newsigturtles-1.jpg

Both nice... it's a shame there doesn't seem to be a way to do it without taking up a trophy slot with the major scholar. I've thought of just going to elven shovel instead, but I like being able to CC without getting in the way of my other team members

you can do it with prophets ring and pierced boots instead of what previous posters were using.

Xakary

200 Iop (Shika)

I don't think Swatch is planning on getting 1/2 considering the set he linked to lacks a Turq. Ethical hits fine enough without 1/2, anyway.

I was deciding whether or not to get an Ethical + Danathor setup as well, which seems like a ridiculously awesome set for pure water damage, but decided that my MP reduction ability would suffer too much. But seriously, 750 damage average on a non-crit matches what other 4 AP weapons do on a crit. Ethical Wand is OP! tongue.gif

If anyone is interested, though, here's how I was planning on doing it without requiring a Major Scholar. The MP reduction is still almost 100, too:

http://dofusbook.net/perso/Jonazen/Senile-3.html

Edited by Jon

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

And how do you plan on getting 1/2?

Ethical is 1/45, so it depends how important it is for you to crit the spells. It works with a 17+, though yes, for 1/2 everything you would probably need to use the trophy.

Xakary

200 Iop (Shika)

Since everyone is posting pics of their danathor ethical wand enus, here's my setup.

219vztt.jpg

I have about 800 cha (well 830 counting power) with 230 base, 136 water dmg and 10 dmg. Having 4 mp kind of sucks though, I've been considering switching to plum/em which would lower the water dmg by 22. I have 95 mp reduction which I find to be good enough for most things.

Isn't 3 range a bit too low on an enu? altho isn't a bad setup at all.

zwdgg6.png

Battosai-Himura, aka Rourouni Kenshin , 200 Critical Hybrid Kickass Iop Proud SIC of Idiocracy

Roujin-jakka , 199.7 Bankai Critical Str/Int Hybrid Ecaflip. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Cim-Derep , 200 Critical PP whored "but-not-dropping-shit" Cha/Wis Enutrof. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Miss-lem , 200 Wannabehwhore Ch/Int Staff Eni Endgame set update: 0/8 done.

Isn't 3 range a bit too low on an enu? altho isn't a bad setup at all.

When coins hits for 350 damage you don't really need to worry much about range :D

But yes, it is dreadfully low on an enu imo. I'd go plum/eme