• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
TheAbortioner

Post your Guts

could you post some hits please? :)

UnbuffedKthx.jpg

^thats with sword skill, 3xFury and two FS hits.

gifsig.gif

Scutes (sc-oots) - 200 iop

Previously #1 sacrier on Shika

Scute-Altruism (200 eni) - Scute-Loot (200 enu) - Scutesaurus (199 cra) - Scute-Alcoholism (199 panda)

sCUTE2.png

Finally got 194 and have some decent guts to post here. Was wondering about what ammy to change the Ouga for. Something with +crits preferably. :3

What is the point of using neutral weapon with just + 22 damage ? Edited by roz

Rozmaryn, Rozmund, shebshy

What is the point of using neutral weapon with just + 22 damage ?

Versatility ? I see he has aggravating daggs too.

vglk7r.png

What is the point of using neutral weapon with just + 22 damage ?

You really think he would do more damage with an earth maged aztech, decreasing base damage by 20% just because he'd have +50 more damage? :P

I can't get why it shows 30 critical hits in the stats o.ò

zwdgg6.png

Battosai-Himura, aka Rourouni Kenshin , 200 Critical Hybrid Kickass Iop Proud SIC of Idiocracy

Roujin-jakka , 199.7 Bankai Critical Str/Int Hybrid Ecaflip. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Cim-Derep , 200 Critical PP whored "but-not-dropping-shit" Cha/Wis Enutrof. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Miss-lem , 200 Wannabehwhore Ch/Int Staff Eni Endgame set update: 0/8 done.

I can't get why it shows 30 critical hits in the stats o.ò

I see 31 :P

edit - 5 boots, 9 set bonus, 3 awmigawd, 3 xa cloak, 11 turq.

Edited by bigbadnudist

I am saving for a new turq, as you can see, very slowly. And it will be 31ch, just boots are missing a crit ;_;

gifsig.gif

Scutes (sc-oots) - 200 iop

Previously #1 sacrier on Shika

Scute-Altruism (200 eni) - Scute-Loot (200 enu) - Scutesaurus (199 cra) - Scute-Alcoholism (199 panda)

sCUTE2.png

o59nrm.png

Second enu is done too. That'll be untill i takw a turq for him.

I wanted to go cha wand on him, but the 2-3 range seems a joke.

Loving the bow, anyways, amazing ap rape ability and very good range, let alone the hits (brokled poutch, crit and non crit hits, critical fortune and non crit bow skill).

Other enu uses aggra daggs, but i might really change them too. Any further advice?

zwdgg6.png

Battosai-Himura, aka Rourouni Kenshin , 200 Critical Hybrid Kickass Iop Proud SIC of Idiocracy

Roujin-jakka , 199.7 Bankai Critical Str/Int Hybrid Ecaflip. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

Cim-Derep , 200 Critical PP whored "but-not-dropping-shit" Cha/Wis Enutrof. Endgame set update: 8/8 done.

2-4 range actually, and the damage is much higher than the bow if I remember right. But if you prefer the extra range that's probably your best bet. If you get a turq you could try Archaic Bow with either a str trophy or Guten Tak's Ring... wouldn't really be much better except getting steals on it.

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

posted this a few weeks ago, but thought it would be worth an update.

forimpas.png

all accounts 200 apart from second enu. all 1/2 apart from panda/enu's

Angels-Heart casts Iop's Wrath.

N:-6419 HP.

Angels-Heart attacks with Giger's Nightmare Blade. Critical hit!

N:-929 HP.

N:-1054 HP.

N:-304 HP.

Angels-Heart:+152 HP.

a very breif/ not fully buffed example of the iop/sac and panda's sets.

The teams has around 2650-2700pp.

Edited by mrblack

TEAM BLACK

Mrblack 200

Eniblack 200

Sacblack 200

Wrathinblack 200

Enublack 200

Flipblack 200

shadowblack 200

Pandablack 200

Bomb-black 200

Elioblack 200

Raiderblack 199

2-4 range actually, and the damage is much higher than the bow if I remember right. But if you prefer the extra range that's probably your best bet. If you get a turq you could try Archaic Bow with either a str trophy or Guten Tak's Ring... wouldn't really be much better except getting steals on it.

Isn't it also 5 ap tho? i think i can outdamage it since i use an eni + eca, so i am usually able to even hit 3 times in a turn.

Archaic was a choiche but i really am starting to love 4 ap weapons, so much that eca is gonna ditch Giger soon :v

zwdgg6.png

hehe i spam gigers so much, <3 um

TEAM BLACK

Mrblack 200

Eniblack 200

Sacblack 200

Wrathinblack 200

Enublack 200

Flipblack 200

shadowblack 200

Pandablack 200

Bomb-black 200

Elioblack 200

Raiderblack 199

Isn't it also 5 ap tho? i think i can outdamage it since i use an eni + eca, so i am usually able to even hit 3 times in a turn.

Archaic was a choiche but i really am starting to love 4 ap weapons, so much that eca is gonna ditch Giger soon :v

Both Ethical Wand and Archaic Bow are 4AP o.o

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

hai derr mrblack, i see 3 empty Turq slots right thurr. I wonder if i could take more of your kamas to fill them! :D

• Like 1

350401.jpg

after i got this AP kim yea. ;)

TEAM BLACK

Mrblack 200

Eniblack 200

Sacblack 200

Wrathinblack 200

Enublack 200

Flipblack 200

shadowblack 200

Pandablack 200

Bomb-black 200

Elioblack 200

Raiderblack 199

after i got this AP kim yea. ;)

You're the idiot buying ap kim for 70mk of CK? xD You know that's OP right? =x

gutsteam.jpg

The ones with ochres have exo mages and 12 ap (except enu). And eni and osa have 10 ap.

Osa doesn't have 1200 ranking (because stupid kolo keeps bringing her ranking down every time she wins) which is why she doesn't have major trophies.

They all have all the corresponding elements' spells leveled.

Advice is appreciated, specially with the new sets. And no I don't pvp in any of em atm.

Edited by Melisa

gutsteam.jpg

The ones with ochres have exo mages and 12 ap (except enu). And eni and osa have 10 ap.

Osa doesn't have 1200 ranking (because stupid kolo keeps bringing her ranking down every time she wins) which is why she doesn't have major trophies.

They all have all the corresponding elements' spells leveled.

Advice is appreciated, specially with the new sets. And no I don't pvp in any of em atm.

I'm rather curious as to why you chose to go with Borealis Belt on the cra. Why limit yourself to 599 str with Fuji?

Rosal:
Okazaki (200 Eni) - Retired
Riisi (200 Panda)
Himari (200 Rogue)

Bonesito (200 Sram)

I'm rather curious as to why you chose to go with Borealis Belt on the cra. Why limit yourself to 599 str with Fuji?

Perhaps he's primarily agility? :P

I really like the +20 earth damage. She has (i think) 110 earth damage now. I hate fungas belt, don't really like anium, and i like hitting with str spells more than agi so i didn't want bherb either. She also didn't need the crits.

With either of those belts, the only thing i would have been able to do is put more points into the base points (300 atm) but would have gotten her much less earth damage and agi. Plus it gives her pp and lock (which i think she has like 70+).

I tried those belts on her and testing the damage and I found to like borealis more.

Either way, I'll be switching over to the new str belt which is similar to borealis anyway.

Edit: And I had to put points into Agi for the 400 req for godswrath. Either way, I wouldn't have topped 600 str unless I used battleflag instead.

Edited by Melisa

you're also getting the +20 earth dmg for godswrath... does seem like a sacrifice but with gelano, kralomansion, and nomoon you're probly not gonna top over the cap anyway.

newsigturtles-1.jpg

Second enu is done too. That'll be untill i takw a turq for him.

I wanted to go cha wand on him, but the 2-3 range seems a joke.

Loving the bow, anyways, amazing ap rape ability and very good range, let alone the hits (brokled poutch, crit and non crit hits, critical fortune and non crit bow skill).

Other enu uses aggra daggs, but i might really change them too. Any further advice?

if you really like the bow then dont go CB set, unlike ethical wand, this bow can't shine with low chance.

the new chance set should open some new options for that, else it's good old gladiator set! lol

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

if you really like the bow then dont go CB set, unlike ethical wand, this bow can't shine with low chance.

the new chance set should open some new options for that, else it's good old gladiator set! lol

Hitting for 700ish on crit from 7 range, having 10/5 setup with nomoon, high range, 1/2 on everything(took a turq), and more over 110 mp rape rate due to cb is just too amazing to change it. it would be good if i plaied alone, but in a team enu's matter is not highly damage, but support. Adding a Major water dmg further boosted his bow hits (96 water dmg overall), so unless new sets have high mp rape rates, i won't touch it :P

zwdgg6.png

yep the new cha set doesn't give everything cb gives like mp red, dodge, mp, but the cha set is only good if you want to hit high in the cha element but however hybrid/omni is too good to not use it

Main: Byon[Ilyzaelle] ~40 cra

Retired ZATOÏSWAN team

Unlucky-kat, 200 ecaflip, Unlucky-miner, 200 enutrof, Rainbow-heaven, 199 eniripsa, Swedee, 19x panda, Unlucky-knight, 18x Iop and Queenofsummons, 18x osa