• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Imps Green
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
TheAbortioner

Post your Guts

Stop always wearing my Osa's old clothes! x3

I've had the set since it released. Great minds think alike. Plus it was Intel/Agi; I should have figured you'd be all over it.

@Norol

Well, I think a class shouldn't be able to excel without a high Turq and Ochre. I come from way back in Beta where everything was blood, sweat and tears. Everyone who has it easy can gtfo. Sorry to be harsh and rude, but I've always been bitter about the game changing to make things increasingly easier to obtain. Players who have taken initiative on collecting items that were once great are continually penalized i.e. Crimson, Emerald Dofuses and 19-20 Turqs which aren't needed as much anymore. Heck even the Ochre's significance has been trumped by Xa, Amg and the AP trophy. 10 AP used to be something you had to work for...now 12 is easily obtained by a few stat compromises.

oi1rir4.jpg

Getting ready for the weapon nerf a bit early...

Living items are ogivol stuff

Edited by Harly

Interesting. How come Xa Shovel? Is it for the 12th AP?

Pretty much. I have all those other weapons for actual damage when I'm alone or just on two. I'm too broke to afford an exo mage.

isnt 4mp kinda crippling?

isnt 4mp kinda crippling?

I haven't noticed it much with the new +mp spell. :unsure: I've debating getting the mp trophy, but waiting on prices to go down.

I've made the new MP trophy, and I'd advise against using it on an Ecaflip unless you have some sort of wayto unlock yourself from, say, a monster who's propped against a wall. -30 lock and dodge is not very fun.

Yeah, that was one of my concerns with it. I quite enjoy dodging tons of stuff. I've also tossed around the idea of getting him the +pushback damage trophy. I kind of like how he's turned out given the last update.

I'd pick the +pushback. Extra damage on top of the 'could be OP' MP debuff. Sidenote, I had -dodge when I used Voyager. Negative dodge. I got locked by a focking Poutch and I'm pretty sure I would have been locked by an enemy Cawwot too.

y not go with full lethaline with kralo set ? for %res?or just switch ogival cape with a xa cape to be 12 5 :3?

Or simply a CB amu?

Updated My Sadida. Thanks to ankama I had to go from Int/agi to int/cha (leech spell elemental nerf)

But unfortunately there is no good Int/cha Set I'd like to play in. So I decided to be full Int untill Frigost 3. I hope for some new Int/cha gear <3

Its not the best in 1vs1 but works out in Kollizeum and Pvm verry well:

PS: CB Hat, Xa Cloak and MP Gelano under Livis

Gear1b31.png

Edited by Norol

Really digging that sadi, lovely colours/name too :)

Thank You :)

i'm gonna post my guts cuz agi masq gonna sucks after cc nerf XD

allister hat and hel munster cape under the livi items (dmg are with self buff no furia but with ch weapon skill)

with psycho mask (no ch) i can hit around 650 with capering

watsonb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i was lazy to mage the set (miss 50 agi and some dmg XD)

Edited by Strunz

I play once in a while, because I'm usually very busy in real life to have enough spare time to play, so I subscribe a couple of account one week every two months, usually, and try to set up a character with what little money I have left. This time I wanted to play my iop, who was still wearing moowolf set at level 189, and I absolutely wanted to take it off, so I sold whatever I could and reached a budget of only about 15mk and bought/crafted this set:

setantroz189.png

I'm enjoying the hammer a lot, and I like being double element, the only thing that bothers me is having only 4MPs, but I'm planning on getting an AP/PM gelano if I find one for sale on my server.

I was considering a Fuji cape to recover the MP, but I don't think I'll be able to reach level 193 anytime soon, since I play so little. Have you got any plausible suggestions considering my budget (I've got 4mk left and get reach up to 6mk selling some stuff) and my level?

Well as an Iop i wouldnt wear a Dodge Troph. Its like wearing Mp Rape Trophe as a Xelor :D

But for ya Budget quiet Hax gear

So I decided to be full Int untill Frigost 3. I hope for some new Int/cha gear <3

[25/03/2013 21:14:48] Clock:

2 Agi

2 Cha

2 Int

2 Str

1 Str/Agi

1 Int/Cha

1 all elements

1 heals

1 Cha + Int/Agi

1 Str + Int/Cha

1 Str/Int/Agi

1 Str/Agi/Cha

Almost all, if not all, sets are 3 piece sets as per usual.

Well as an Iop i wouldnt wear a Dodge Troph. Its like wearing Mp Rape Trophe as a Xelor :D

That comparison....is so inaccurate...dodge favours all characters, so it'd be much more like using an mp loss res trophy on an xelor than an mp reduction trophy, and even that isnt that accurate

That comparison....is so inaccurate...dodge favours all characters, so it'd be much more like using an mp loss res trophy on an xelor than an mp reduction trophy, and even that isnt that accurate

Ye its kinda drastic comparison. I just wanted to say that as an Iop Dodge is not what you need the most. there are much more usefull Trophs

2 Agi

2 Cha

2 Int

2 Str

1 Str/Agi

1 Int/Cha

1 all elements

1 heals

1 Cha + Int/Agi

1 Str + Int/Cha

1 Str/Int/Agi

1 Str/Agi/Cha

Hax! Are there any stats yet?

2 Agi

2 Cha

2 Int

2 Str

1 Str/Agi

1 Int/Cha

1 all elements

1 heals

1 Cha + Int/Agi

1 Str + Int/Cha

1 Str/Int/Agi

1 Str/Agi/Cha

Ahh so i was right with "over 15 new sets" being 16 then ;) curious which sets fit together though and whether these are just OP sets (like cb was on release) or like 2.9 sets but without the penalties :P Will be interesting to see what combinations of sets and weapons people come up with though

1 Int/Cha

1 all elements

1 Str + Int/Cha

You sure caught my attention now! o3o

*Clears half his sets on Dofusbook for Frig 3*

Ahh so i was right with "over 15 new sets" being 16 then ;) curious which sets fit together though and whether these are just OP sets (like cb was on release) or like 2.9 sets but without the penalties :P Will be interesting to see what combinations of sets and weapons people come up with though

All the gear that was actually visible on the internal servers yet (and sadly the sets weren't, only the standalone stuff) had penalties of some sort. But in my opinion less harsh than the 2.9 gear. It seemed to me a bit of a compromise between 2.9 and the old Frig 2/2.6 gear we had.

I'm hoping the sets will be similar, because the other stuff looked decent. Not overwhelmingly OP and omg-everyone-must-use, but okay to fill niches that were missing before.

Mhm.. I wonder if that str/cha/agi set will be able to be combined with Ogivol Set.. :D