• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

boomyshoe

Genie Game!

Granted, but each of them have the requirement that your name be Silam to wear them.

I wish that I wasn't so cold all the time. T^T

• Like 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Granted. Your house is now a toasty 70 degrees. Celsius.

I wish Scour had his "I got banned for being a fucking idiot" banner back instead of the moderator one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Granted but now everyone's going to know he's an idiot 🤷‍♂️

I wish that it would stop getting dark at 3:30pm...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Kikn | Blank ⚪

4 hours ago, Rob said:

Granted but now everyone's going to know he's an idiot 🤷‍♂️

I wish that it would stop getting dark at 3:30pm...

Granted, it will keep getting dark at later and later times. However, this will only last until the 20th of June, at which point it will start getting dark earlier and earlier, until it's getting dark at 3:30pm again.

The cycle will continue yearly for the forseeable future, exact dates and times to vary.

I wish for increased motivation in all areas of life.

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Granted! Your are able to muster incredible motivation in any area of your life - however, as you are a three dimensional creature, you find it impossible to apply this motivation over an area to the volume(s) that you must interact with in the real world.

I wish that I am able to successfully type up my research in time.

• Haha 1

Granted. In time, you will be able to. But that doesn't mean your deadline will wait that long.

I wish breeding dragoturkeys wasn't so boring.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Granted - Ankama adds genetic collision to Dragoturkey breeding to make the process more interesting and dynamic!

I wish that I was more social. 

• Like 1

Granted. However, your new tendency to hang out with people leaves you with so little time to study that your grades suffer and you get removed from your PhD program.

I wish the Echo and Merkator servers got merged.

• Like 1

Spoiler

granted. literally nothing gets better and the server is renamed "ToT"

i wish that i, but only i, am allowed to multibox on ilyzaelle

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

Granted! In 2024, you find out that you've won a random lottery allowing you to log exactly one other character on Ilyzaelle. However, this is several years after your interest in Dofus has completely died, as you've long stopped caring about the game, so this news has no ability to excite you. 

I wish that I could prove this fucking lemma. 😞

• Like 2

Granted. You successfully prove the lemma, but you do it in such an unfathomably long and complicated manner that nobody else can understand your proof, and you're unable to explain it. 

Therefore, nobody believes that your proof is actually valid, so you get no credit.

You then begin to question the proof too, even though you were sure it was correct (and it is) - you spend the rest of your life wondering about it, leading to a debilitating mindset of self-doubt, as it haunts your dreams for years to come.

I wish USB Micro-B cable ends were less flimsy. Broken 3 in the last 5 weeks or so by having my phone fall onto the floor from a table/desk when plugged in

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Granted. Now when you drop your phone the USB Micro-B cable end will remain perfectly sturdy, neatly bisecting your phone into two equal pieces as it distributes the force of the fall directly into its interior.

I wish that my gym was open. 😞

Granted. Your gym is both open and also extremely contagious. Coronavirus spreads rapidly through your school and several lives are lost, including yours.

I wish Ankama stopped updating Dofus Retro like all the purists want them to.

Spoiler

Granted welcome to Dofus Battle Royale!

I wish Rob loved me back 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Granted, though you're a little off-put by the fresh tattoo of your face he just got on his neck. I guess you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, though! Certainly don't look into Rob's mouth; he's carved your name into his teeth, one letter per tooth!

I wish that things will go back to normal soon.

• Love 1