• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
boomyshoe

Genie Game!

On 7/25/2017 at 2:14 AM, Scour said:

Granted. A block of permafrost unfreezes under you on a trip to the Artic and you "win" a free "giveaway" of revitalized anthrax.

I wish that I had the time to learn mathematics and play Dofus at once.

Granted, but it's nearly a year too late.

I wish I needed less than like, 11 hours of sleep.

• Love 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

You beautiful bastard. 

Granted. You now require exactly 10 hours and 30 minutes of sleep every day. Your metabolism slows down to synchronize with your new sleeping schedule, wildly throwing off your digestion and caloric intake. You become not unlike a sloth, albeit one with much less fur - though you have the same difficulty going to the bathroom.

I wish that my 4 remaining years of grad school will be very successful and fulfilling.

• Love 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Granted, but it's exactly one year too late. It was very tempting to wait four years, but it was too likely that I'd forget by then.

Granted, your remaining four years of grad school will be very successful and fulfilling.

Being the omniscient genie I am, however, I notice that you only actually have three years of grad school remaining. 

The success and fulfilment that would normally have been distributed over the course of four years will now be concentrated over three!

However, as a result of all of this success, you will become extraordinarily arrogant, with an air about you not unlike that of an overtly stubborn goose. As a result, you will not be able to get a job which is either fulfilling or in which success is attainable for 10 years. Much to your intensely growing frustration, you will ultimately always be rejected on the grounds that your attitude is not a good fit for the culture.

I wish that my upcoming exams go well. 

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

You son of a BITCH. 

Granted. Your exams go well - you place in the 90th percentile - but it's discovered that you used a number 2.5 pencil instead of a number 2. You are ostracized and laughed at by your community and your exams are shredded in front of you while they dance and make merry at your dismay. 

I wish that Echo had more people.

• Love 1

Granted. Several hundred thousand new players start on Echo over the next few weeks, making incarnam as lively as it was in 1.29. This momentum continues, breathing life into the game again.

Unfortunately, the server's economy crashes so hard as a result of this sudden increase in population that Ankama decides to delete all items and all kamas from the game, forcing everyone into poverty.

I was going to take this further, but I want Echo to get more people too, might give me motivation to play again!

I wish that the tree outside would regrow its leaves a bit faster, so it becomes green once again rather than remaining as the brown eyesore it is at the moment.

• Like 2

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Granted, but the leaves are brown and the trunk is green!

I wish that I would drop my next Paragon of Powers over the next week.

• Love 1

Granted, but due to a bug in the drop conditions, all 6 were dropped by your Panda.

I wish Ankama would give me carte blanche to redesign Ecaflips.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Granted, but your changes are only implemented in Dofus Retro.

I wish my EAR would stop fucking HURTING.

• Like 1

granted, your ear falls off

i wish my friends played on ilyzaelle

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

200 Panda | 200 Hupper | 200 Mask | 200 Sadi

take a look at my art thread!

Granted, but you lose interest in the game and stop playing yourself.

I wish that I'll pass candidacy with flying colors on the first try!

• Like 1

Granted. Your thesis defense, however, will take 26.

I wish my desk was 25% wider.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Granted. No one can come up with a downside, so I got some help from a friend since where one fails, two can succeed. Your wish was so clever that the act of writing it used so much brainpower that for the next two weeks, you will be perpetually fatigued and be unable to effectively perform even menial tasks.

I wish for enough food to feed me for life that is all delicious and healthy.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Granted! Access to the food, however, is locked up in several miles of bureaucratic red tape and by the time you finally win the legal rights to possess the food it has spoiled.

I wish that my girlfriend would give Wakfu another shot.

• Like 1