Free 1 week sub and Double XP Weekend on All Servers!

Our servers have had stability issues over the last few weeks. We're very sorry about this, and we'd like to make it up to you through several arrangements and a super double XP weekend for all! It's on us!

1352840.thumb.jpg.4e585e1111f83f10615af97018e2751d.jpg

To make up for any instability you may have experienced on one of our servers in the last few weeks, we're introducing the following offer:
ANKAMA20ANS
You can activate code here
Using this code, any account that's been active for more than 14 days will receive a 1-week subscription! The code can be redeemed until June 7 at 9 a.m. CEST.

Bonus Meat Drops
With the completion of maintenance on Tuesday, June 1, we're activating a bonus that doubles the amount of meat dropped on Temporis servers through the end of Temporis V.

Double XP Weekend
Besides from Friday, June 4 at 6 p.m. (CEST) to Monday, June 7 at 8 a.m., we're offering everyone a double XP weekend.

Here's what's in this update:

For DOFUS 2 Servers 
 100% boost to combat XP*
 100% boost to profession XP

For Temporis Servers
 100% boost to combat XP* (for guilds and mounts)
 100% boost to drops

For Retro Servers
 100% boost to combat XP* 

We're sorry again for the inconvenience and hope you'll appreciate this compensation.

*Does not apply to arena combat.

Edited by Horxy
  • Like 1
  • Horxy changed the title to Free 1 week sub and Double XP Weekend on All Servers!

Cool that they give XP/DROP bonus and free week of P2P, but come on... Servers were lagging for like 2 months? The only way to play this game was Kolossium where you get into "Tynril" Server and it's just a different one without lags 😕

My idea would be to give people the way to obtain cosmetic items by using compestrokens. I will probably never use my tokens, because I don't need that candies.

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."