• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Attrom

Temporis Ecaflip City Discord server

Hello everyone, the unofficial Discord server of the international community for this Temporis is up and running. Come join us at: https://discord.gg/ARkefpJ9cE
As the pre-registration system for this Temporis is not all that good for keeping us(the english speakers) on one server, I think we should at least stick together on this Discord and maybe stick together on Temporis X(you can still un-register and register again). 

• Like 1

From what I've heard so far, the majority of the English community are probably on server 5. It's a good idea to register on the later servers since our community is slower to receive the news and register instantly. I'm sure it's a matter of time before Juse creates a detailed organized post of who will be playing on the 5th edition of Temporis. The discord is a good hub to have. My suggestions are to make server category lists on the right side showing people online so everyone has a better idea of who is going where server number wise. You can also create roles where they can react to their server choice. 

Edited by Bochi

YOUTUBE CHANNEL -> Bochi                                                                                                 UNFINISHED GUIDE -> Embarking A Thrilling Adventure To Heroic Server

I, for one, will play on Temporis V. Server IV if I remember my preregistration correctly (can't check at work), nick Ryoyu.

Edited by Wym

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

Proud SiC of polish guild ROG