• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Admiral Nok

Hi from Canada!

Hi ImpsVillagers! (Villageites?) ... Villagimps! 

My name is Admiral Nok, and I've recently rediscovered my love for Dofus through Dofus Retro, specifically the single account server Monocompte X. It feels so great to play at the casual pace of Dofus 1.29, and to see all the fantastic work Ankama has put into remastering it, it really brings me so much joy!

I'm here introducing myself to try to find an English speaking community to play with, and hopefully even a guild in Monocompte X, as it seems to be primarily French(although I've heard Bonta is English), which I can read and write just fine, but it's not my primary language by far! Haha

I have a fair amount of previous experience with Ankama Games, having played the original Dofus when it was first released, then moving to Wakfu during the alpha phase, where I played under the name "Icarium Lifestealer" on the International Remington server prior to the merger into Rubilax. (Shoutout to any Fiends lurking about here, message me!) I just found all the changes being made to Wakfu were encouraging solo play, and the community was becoming very toxic in general. All that being said, I am not a newbie when it comes to Dofus or its mechanics, and I dislike toxic people. 

I love PvE, chatting, farming ingredients, dungeon running, helping others and the occasional PvP, though I will absolutely get my ass handed to me (no boasting here) haha. 

If you're interested in playing with me, or even recruiting me to your guild, leave me a message here, or you can try and find me on Dofus Retro under the ign name Admiral-Nok.

Cheers Villageimps, it's nice to meet everyone, and I look forward to playing with all of you! 

Edited by Admiral Nok

Dofus Retro - Monocompte X server

IGN - Admiral-Nok - level 13 Osa

Welcome back to Retro 🙂

Am on Crail, not the mono, but if you ever end up popping over feel free to say hi 😄

*edit* Or Echo, I guess, because TWF/Leah. *blames*

Edited by Riv