• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Lanzander

Does anyone know if Myraid still plays?

I uncovered this cringe account, reset the password with an ancient email address,  and logged in just to post here.  An OG member of Misfits on Rushu.     I remember her, the name, her recruiting of me, before the drama, the departure,  and the rebirth. The fact that I am here over a decade later with memories of this game, this community,  everything is so surreal. I'm randomly ranting and have no idea about the answer to your question,  but I just wanted to create another footprint on a forum that will forever own a piece of my soul. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

IGN: ~>Zxeis 11x Sexy Ninja Xelor<~

--->Officer in the guild Misfits<---

+7x Alchemist+

zxeissosexyvz2.jpg

omgtehfurry.jpg

On 12/15/2020 at 8:16 PM, ZxeisSoSexy said:

I uncovered this cringe account, reset the password with an ancient email address,  and logged in just to post here.  An OG member of Misfits on Rushu.     I remember her, the name, her recruiting of me, before the drama, the departure,  and the rebirth. The fact that I am here over a decade later with memories of this game, this community,  everything is so surreal. I'm randomly ranting and have no idea about the answer to your question,  but I just wanted to create another footprint on a forum that will forever own a piece of my soul. 

I love everything about this reply! The nostalgia is so strong, for real. Dofus is making a strong resurgence right now! Come back to Echo! you're always welcome in my guild Omniscient! It will never be old times, but it still has a bit of the charm at the moment 🙂