• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

localriddimkid

Is multiboxing legal? If so, how do I start?

I'm starting my first 6 man team and I have been able to find very little if not outdated information on multiboxing. 

I have also now seen any rules against it in my searches.

Looking for some help with beginner multiboxing.

I currently run ALT/ESC but its really a pain switching between six screens constantly sometimes getting battle positions mixed up.

Anything helps! Also a brand new member.

Edited by localriddimkid

- LocalRiddimKid

Use AHK and learn to log in in your team's initiative order; that's what everyone else does lol. I think it technically is against the rules, but it's not enforced unless you're using it for something other than just switching through your accounts.

Edited by Ouest
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ouest said:

Use AHK and learn to log in in your team's initiative order; that's what everyone else does lol. I think it technically is against the rules, but it's not enforced unless you're using it for something other than just switching through your accounts.

I would not be using to farm anything just trying to make running 6 screens easier for myself. As low level as I am ini changes a lot x:

I know there used to be software but I just cant seem to find it for this game/patch...

- LocalRiddimKid

Get yourself a set like gobball, and then upgrade sets every like 20 or so levels. It won't change too much

• Love 1

I believe the 2.0 AHK script auto selects the window of the current turn, so the order of the windows don't matter.  I don't play on 2.0 any longer, so I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I know it used to.

Also, people use "windows tabs" as a container.  With that, each dofus client is in a tab that you can reorder.

• Like 1

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

5 hours ago, Cadderly said:

I believe the 2.0 AHK script auto selects the window of the current turn, so the order of the windows don't matter.  I don't play on 2.0 any longer, so I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I know it used to.

Also, people use "windows tabs" as a container.  With that, each dofus client is in a tab that you can reorder.

Thanks!

- LocalRiddimKid

7 hours ago, Cadderly said:

Do you happen to still have the script or know where i can get one? I am clueless on how to do this.

Just looking for a script to bring blinking window forward

- LocalRiddimKid

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/36510-detect-flashingblinking-window-on-taskbar/

This script from the above thread will bring a window to the front when it flashes.

DetectHiddenWindows, On
Script_Hwnd := WinExist("ahk_class AutoHotkey ahk_pid " DllCall("GetCurrentProcessId"))
DetectHiddenWindows, Off
; Register shell hook to detect flashing windows.
DllCall("RegisterShellHookWindow", "uint", Script_Hwnd)
OnMessage(DllCall("RegisterWindowMessage", "str", "SHELLHOOK"), "ShellEvent")
;...
ShellEvent(wParam, lParam) {
    if (wParam = 0x8006) ; HSHELL_FLASH
    {   ; lParam contains the ID of the window which flashed:
        WinActivate, ahk_id %lParam%
    }
}

With a small modification that I think should make it only bring a flashing window to the front if it's a Dofus window - in case you don't want it bringing any flashing window to the front:

DetectHiddenWindows, On
Script_Hwnd := WinExist("ahk_class AutoHotkey ahk_pid " DllCall("GetCurrentProcessId"))
DetectHiddenWindows, Off
; Register shell hook to detect flashing windows.
DllCall("RegisterShellHookWindow", "uint", Script_Hwnd)
OnMessage(DllCall("RegisterWindowMessage", "str", "SHELLHOOK"), "ShellEvent")
;...
ShellEvent(wParam, lParam) {
    if (wParam = 0x8006) ; HSHELL_FLASH
    {   
        ; lParam contains the ID of the window which flashed:
        WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id %lParam%
        if(InStr(title, "Dofus") > 0) { ; only bring it to the front if it's a Dofus window
        WinActivate, ahk_id %lParam%
        }
    }
}

I don't know what I'm doing, no guarantee 😅

Maybe someone else has something better, but if it works?

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

On 3/22/2020 at 4:31 PM, localriddimkid said:

Do you happen to still have the script or know where i can get one? I am clueless on how to do this.

Just looking for a script to bring blinking window forward

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)