16 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next president

• The person selecting this answer
    • JUNNSIM
    • germy the cyberbully
    • pereb
    • ban rob from IV for russian collusion
    • dictatorship where i, the person selecting the answer am in charge

Hello friends as @Rob has now made me head mod with @Kiba as my deputy I have taken it upon myself to hasten the application process since the before mentioned are literally the only active moderators in the last month.

The new application process is as follows:

If you were a moderator for a day, what would you do? Please respond in one of the following formats:

• Respond in 25 words or less
  • Draw a picture explaining your answer
  • Upload a video of 1 minute or less utilizing interpretive dance to explain your answer

The 5 posts with the most likes by April 20th 2020 will legally be moderators.

BONNE CHANCE

Edited by Coopers
  • Palm 1

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

if i was a modo i would unban Jesse-sama aka Peruggia because he is the best oppa and i would send the cuck modo who banned him to a concentration camp also i don't care this is longer than 25 words because i do what i want thanks for reading

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ATTENTION ALL THOTS: THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !! BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® ! IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™

I don't want to be a mod and everyone should just post a fucking price smh my head

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

25 minutes ago, laoshi said:

if i was a modo i would unban Jesse-sama aka Peruggia because he is the best oppa and i would send the cuck modo who banned him to a concentration camp also i don't care this is longer than 25 words because i do what i want thanks for reading

who is peruggia?

I SWER 2 CHRIST YOU TAKE TAHT BACK MFER PERUGGIA IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST ROGUE IN DOFUS HISTORY IN FACT IT MIGHT BE ALL MFIN HISTORY HE COULDN'T EVEN BOMB A SCARECROW I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT CARE-BEAR48 IBRAHIM HASSAN TALI AL-ASIRI'D HIS ASS AND BEFORE HE REALISED HE WAS FUCKING GONE, KIDDO.

• Palm 1

10 minutes ago, bobeur said:

I SWER 2 CHRIST YOU TAKE TAHT BACK MFER PERUGGIA IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST ROGUE IN DOFUS HISTORY IN FACT IT MIGHT BE ALL MFIN HISTORY HE COULDN'T EVEN BOMB A SCARECROW I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT CARE-BEAR48 IBRAHIM HASSAN TALI AL-ASIRI'D HIS ASS AND BEFORE HE REALISED HE WAS FUCKING GONE, KIDDO.

this is more than 25 words please reply to this with !votekick if you wish to ban bobbert from IV

Edited by Coopers
im 12 years old i do what i want
  • Palm 1

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

!votekick

• Love 1

ATTENTION ALL THOTS: THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !! BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® ! IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™

I would ban rob because he probably laughed at me when he responded to my 110% serious application, while praising coopers and his obviously prank application when he is very clearly a foreign spy

#JUSTICEFORLAOSHI

i'll be back on 20/4/20, bye

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

c45f8fe51361533431143e9664612f6a.png8a5c8a68cf3be52e05d2d9d839d7aa6c.png

I would make @Coopers be held accountable for his time-based promises. April 20th 2020 is just another lie.

Edited by Goatee
  • Like 1

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good post go౦ԁ pOst👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌post right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good post

On 11/7/2019 at 8:55 PM, Goatee said:

I would make @Coopers be held accountable for his time-based promises. April 20th 2020 is just another lie.

legally i didnt say what year it ended in. I'll sue you for libel if you're not careful go8t

• Palm 1

XNcvlvb.jpg