• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Goatee

Ankama's 15th anniversary questline - Perilous Simulations [Closed]

Ahoy anyone playing on Echo,

I haven't actively played Dofus in years and really only came back for the 15 years anniversary quest. That worked well until last night. It's asking me to run 3 lvl 200 dungeons.

1760794473_Screenshot2019-10-18at12_02_51AM.png.028cc4aa9c18ebe057f2807b7fbd2723.png

I've been stuck on Bethel (and Solar) since 2017 or something like that and never even stepped foot into the new area Turtelonia is in. My gear is from ages ago, too.

Is there a kind soul that could help me with any of these dungeons? Doesn't have to be today, doesn't have to be tomorrow. Just whenever anyone here can help me within the next 10 days before the event ends on the 29th. I promise to pull my weight if you give me a quick explanation about the boss fights.

And I apologize in advance already for any mistakes I might make, things seem to have changed quite a bit since the last time I actively played.

Thank you either way.

(I'm not asking for a leech, I'm not gonna just sit back and use leek pie in a corner so I don't bother you.)

Edited by Goatee

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

What's up Goat! 🙂

I'll happily help you run those dungeons, but before that I should tell you that once every 12 hours you can talk to the tiwabbit NPC to reroll those dungeons and get new options. I personally didn't want to run Tal Kasha for my own quests, so I talked to the NPC again and it told me to kill Nileza instead. I recommend you at least try rerolling first, because you can reroll instantly upon taking the quest and then once every 12 hours after that.

Good luck! 

• Like 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Yup what he said, no need to bother with Bethel when you can get Sylarg or Dantinea instead (with a bit of luck). 😉

Also I'll just hijack your thread to advertise the one I made about the last room opening since it's related, I'm sure you won't mind as Echo need all the help possible (yours included whether it's before or after you've completed your current step, it doesn't matter, access has no requirement and it'll stay open until the end of the event). 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I now have Klime, Missiz and Captain Meno instead of Bethel and that Turtelonia. That seems much more doable.

• Like 3

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

I want to give a big thank you to Riaan and Inescapable for helping me with Klime, Missiz and Merkator (and Joe for spectating)!

• Like 2

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3