Eratz - Indifferent ~ 13x Sadida / Kyamari ~ 12x Enutrof

Discord chat for Eratz server!

- RIP 2005-2010 -

Shika - Kyamari ~ 8x Enutrof / Indifferent ~ 11x Sadida / Graze ~ 11x Xelor

Rosal - Hentaiko ~ xx Sram | Solar - Shameimaru-Aya ~ 4x Cra

Rushu - Tick-Tock ~ 10x Xelor
Zato - Kyamari ~ 11x Sac

14 hours ago, InsertNameHere said:

Interesting they will "sanction" the use of Remastered. Will have to see how many people get caught and what penalties they intend to give. Does anyone from the French community know more about actual cases of moderators cracking down on this? How can they even tell, unless the version of remastered has a backdoor to it that alerts the moderation team specifically.

Forever Lv.199 Feca

Lv.19x Panda

Main author of the Feca guide in the japanese wiki~

Also the author of The Intelligence Feca guide in English

And now making tutorial videos!

15 minutes ago, Pentecost said:

Interesting they will "sanction" the use of Remastered. Will have to see how many people get caught and what penalties they intend to give. Does anyone from the French community know more about actual cases of moderators cracking down on this? How can they even tell, unless the version of remastered has a backdoor to it that alerts the moderation team specifically.

Hi mate! This isn't exactly new. I'm closing in on my third year here. They see what you see if they need to. Result of game modifications is permanent ban. You're actually safer to sell kamas.

6 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

Hi mate! This isn't exactly new. I'm closing in on my third year here. They see what you see if they need to. Result of game modifications is permanent ban. You're actually safer to sell kamas.

Ominous. Care to elaborate?

Algathe - Llamageddon ~ Ecaflip / Ravengeance ~ Cra

- RIP 2005-2010 -

Zato - Kyamari ~ 11x Sac

47 minutes ago, InsertNameHere said:

Ominous. Care to elaborate?

It's old news made new. We've had mods showing what they can do and we've had players banned earlier. Retro isn't new. Henual and Eratz has been out for 7-9 years (I know you know). People are still banned from using tactical mode since before Ankama agreed to let us use it.

Edited by Youbutsu

Yes, but specifically, "They see what you see if they need to".

- RIP 2005-2010 -

Zato - Kyamari ~ 11x Sac

1 hour ago, InsertNameHere said:

Yes, but specifically, "They see what you see if they need to".

1. They don't need spectatormode.

2. They see your modifications.

I'm not going to tell you that I'm a moderator and know everything, but imagine a mirror of your client. In that mirror you have a hidden spectator. Bloody Mary even sees your modifications with the new 1.3 client. It's literally in the code.

Edited by Youbutsu

Can you point specifically to where it is in the code, as I am highly sceptical of this claim.

I could maybe believe it if it you were saying the Ankama Launcher had such a feature, but flash player broadcasting a video stream of your client? Big doubt.

- RIP 2005-2010 -

Zato - Kyamari ~ 11x Sac

1 hour ago, InsertNameHere said:

Can you point specifically to where it is in the code, as I am highly sceptical of this claim.

I could maybe believe it if it you were saying the Ankama Launcher had such a feature, but flash player broadcasting a video stream of your client? Big doubt.

this.warning("InsertNameHere")<~~~~

To make this clear: You can drop it. You don't like me and that's okay. Since you decide to write 'broadcasting' you've already... Nevermind. 

Believe me if you want, or don't. Not my problem and not worth my time. I will not elaborate further with you. You never took it well when I was correct in the past. I'm never wrong, I just leave out information. 

Edited by Youbutsu

12 hours ago, Trojan said:

Well not really, as you can see in the message it says that Crepy-ke has been banned for selling kamas aha.

For a week, lol.

Edited by Youbutsu

Frankly I should just report your post, because there's no way to respond without taking the bait you laid of making this personal. It was not.

I want to know because I've never heard of this in all the years of playing Dofus, I'm a curious person, it sounds completely infeasible, and if it is possible, there would likely be devious means of making it happen. If people are being spied on by means beyond simply checking file integrity, or looking at the data they send the server in order to interact with the game, I want to know about it for the sake of everybody's real life privacy. As far as I'm aware, the only way for them to see how your computer renders the game would be to take screenshots or video. If that's happening, people should know about it.

• Palm 1

- RIP 2005-2010 -

Zato - Kyamari ~ 11x Sac

19 minutes ago, InsertNameHere said:

Frankly I should just report your post, because there's no way to respond without taking the bait you laid of making this personal. It was not.

I want to know because I've never heard of this in all the years of playing Dofus, I'm a curious person, it sounds completely infeasible, and if it is possible, there would likely be devious means of making it happen. If people are being spied on by means beyond simply checking file integrity, or looking at the data they send the server in order to interact with the game, I want to know about it for the sake of everybody's real life privacy. As far as I'm aware, the only way for them to see how your computer renders the game would be to take screenshots or video. If that's happening, people should know about it.

Interpretations. Lots of them. I even gave you a serious clue. Moderators can see if you modified your client and how. They won't see your browserhistory nor will they see you through your webcam. If they had to rely on packages and data, there would be little need for moderators.

Go ahead and report me, but let's just keep avoiding each other's once that's over with ^__^. This was the last, but maybe you'll get lucky approaching Ankama the same way you did me. Good luck.

Edited by Youbutsu

2 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

this.warning("InsertNameHere")<~~~~

To make this clear: You can drop it. You don't like me and that's okay. Since you decide to write 'broadcasting' you've already... Nevermind. 

Believe me if you want, or don't. Not my problem and not worth my time. I will not elaborate further with you. You never took it well when I was correct in the past. I'm never wrong, I just leave out information. 

hate to inform you but you've definitely been wrong before, i can see by your profile picture you're a cra main 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, Scour said:

hate to inform you but you've definitely been wrong before, i can see by your profile picture you're a cra main 😕

Shots definitely fired.

• Haha 1

Peace.png.ec4958dd2008784efdfcf5b006b5d53f.png

Keeping contact lists clean.
One enemy at a time.

11 hours ago, Scour said:

Once you guys leave, no one will know ❤️

24 minutes ago, Youbutsu said:

Once you guys leave, no one will know ❤️

better than the situation you're in

once you leave, everyone will start using this website again

• Like 1

200 Osa (Echo) | 199 Feca (Ilyz)

take a look at my art thread!

So, like is this is what we are here to do with a fresh start? Can we not keep it positive mind state? I'm sure we are all grown up by now? Let's try and move on please? Lets do some hard core PVP MOTHAFAKS! Lets attack them percs and collect them eggs!

Edited by Ice-Diamond

They just have to compare the size of the compiled flash file (or supporting files) when the game loads against the server record of those file(s).  Any modification of any graphic or the main flash file will cause the file to have a different size or signature vs. the official record.  If there's a difference, the client would send a message back to their database with your account info and a record of what's different.

That's all they'd have to do to know you are playing with something modified.  Now are they doing that?  I can't speak to that.

Edited by Cadderly
  • Like 1

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

12 hours ago, Ice-Diamond said:

So, like is this is what we are here to do with a fresh start? Can we not keep it positive mind state? I'm sure we are all grown up by now? Let's try and move on please? Lets do some hard core PVP MOTHAFAKS! Lets attach them percs and collect them eggs!

I hate to admit it, but I kinda missed this type of Imps dialogue 😂 Kept things poppin' around here

• Like 1

Currently playing Eratz (1.29 version)

10 hours ago, Cadderly said:

I hate to admit it, but I kinda missed this type of Imps dialogue 😂 Kept things poppin' around here

Killin me

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Do we have any english guild on Algathe server? I'm about to a point where I could use some help gettin that soul capture spell 🙄

Hey, Jod said hes on Algathe so I'm there also. Horxy.

If you are looking to be part of the same guild he is just message me there.
IGN: Marko

ab.jpg

unknown.png

ca.jpg