• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
krachleur

LF someone (or team) for doing ivory quests together

Hi everyone, "krachleur" cra 199 (omni opti for pvm ), it's been a while since I got my turq and crimson after months of struggling, now I got bored questing alone with almost no help, then just thinking about doing a sort of difficult set of quests (ivory and ebony) can't stand it, and can't even start and I'm sick and tired about asking strangers, some are kind, others want K for their "Helping" service, and others dont have time to help.

So Im looking for a kind person or persons who also want to start ivory quest, so that we can't feel bored and to enjoy the game together.

Thanx, Peace.

• Like 3

Nice opti cra

• Like 1

Hello

I wish you luck in finding someone to quest with! 🙂 Do you already have the alignment quests done for Ivory, or would you want a partner for those too? :0

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Hi man , thank you for your reply, for the moment I haven't done any alignment quest, finding a partner for those will be great ^^.

I'm actually in rush for Ivory Dofus. First at all I did start with Alignment quests (at the moment 89 level). 

Edited by Khai

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

ok If you want, I start today the alignment quests, if you could plz tell me with what I could start or where I could go firstly then I can follow dofuswiki (need just a clue 😉 ), I can go for the same alignment as you if you want to do quests together, BTW the times I play , after 19.30 GMT, or 7.30 PM GMT .

Thanx man.