Jump to content
  • Imps Blue
  • Imps Green
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Eternallyfe

Maybe coming back.

Recommended Posts

Alright guy's i may be coming back to dofus after a while break from all my account's being cleaned. I was wondering if it's worth coming back? and probably cheating and getting kamas to gear at least one of my characters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It depends on what server are you going to play. I would suggest going to mono server, because there are more people playing than on Echo and it's more friendly to single accounters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd suggest you to start playing on French servers (Ush or Meriana) if you know how to speak French or if you are gonna run your own team so don't need to know language that well to handle the stuff. Reason why I'm suggesting you this is because community is enormously higher and because Echo server (only English server you have) is pretty much dead. Also because resources, so equipment, are way cheaper on French community, so assuming you're a returning player with no kamas and gear and willing to buy some... well if that's the case then definitely save your time and money by joining one of these servers and I'm sure you will enjoy the community way more than you would enjoy this English community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, EUPHORIA said:

I'd suggest you to start playing on French servers (Ush or Meriana) if you know how to speak French or if you are gonna run your own team so don't need to know language that well to handle the stuff. Reason why I'm suggesting you this is because community is enormously higher and because Echo server (only English server you have) is pretty much dead. Also because resources, so equipment, are way cheaper on French community, so assuming you're a returning player with no kamas and gear and willing to buy some... well if that's the case then definitely save your time and money by joining one of these servers and I'm sure you will enjoy the community way more than you would enjoy this English community.

I actually played on Merianna but somehow moderators found out i wasn't french and banned all my characters that i had there which was quite a bit. 

4 hours ago, Khai said:

It depends on what server are you going to play. I would suggest going to mono server, because there are more people playing than on Echo and it's more friendly to single accounters.

I was thinking about that but buying kamas is way more expensive there too lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eternallyfe said:

I actually played on Merianna but somehow moderators found out i wasn't french and banned all my characters that i had there which was quite a bit. 

I was thinking about that but buying kamas is way more expensive there too lol 

Friend said that p2p is cheaper on mono, but I'm not sure if It's true, For sure you can even start without items there just with subscription and you will get your kamas after doing achievements or quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×