• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
TheLuMMo

Please please please, a dedicated 1.29 thread of "Post your goals and achievements"

Let's face it, Dofus 1.29 and Dofus 2.0 are two different games. For every post in the current "Post your goals and achievements" thread, 1/40, 1/50 or even more is Dofus 1.29.

I actually think nobody really posts 1.29 stuff there because they feel it's not the right place, like posting a car review on a cooking blog.

If the 1.29 community could have their own "Post your goals and achievements" thread, I bet they'd post much more often. Simple screens like "Up lvl 80! Time to kick some ass with my new royal blop set!" is what is a big thing in 1.29, whereas in 2.0 that's absolutely nothing.

I won't post anything on a thread if I'm sure 95% of the people won't be interested in my post. Considering those kinds of percentages, posting in that case would be SPAM wouldn't it?

It shouldn't be much effort to just create another official thread by the admins.

I hope other 1.29 players manifest this common interest so the admins can care a bit more.

Have a nice day every1.

• Like 2

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

I second this.

I was browsing the 'Post your goals and achievements'  forum and some dude playing on the live server just finished a full set that was a bit dated and and some older gear. He was getting ripped on for is damage being 'low' and having outdated equips. I wanted to post pics of me hitting bench marks on 1.29 but after seeing those comments I gave that a second thought lol. 

I feel that there are enough users here to keep a 1.29 screenshot thread going if we sticky it. 

• Like 1

- Moved to Suggestion Box because suggestion

That's not a bad idea. However, anyone can start a thread of that nature and ultimately it is natural forum activity which will determine whether something is adopted as an 'official' thread on the site. Staff shouldn't be required to be part of that process until it gains enough traction to be pinned, believe it or not despite me being a fascist dictator I still can't force people to post. I'd invite you or someone else from the 1.29 community to open such a thread and promote it to that end and we'll see where it goes.

I should note that in the age of live communities such as Discord, forums are becoming much less popular overall. Imps is not what it was several years ago in terms of activity and that is unlikely to change to a significant degree. In a slower moving community, I wouldn't expect to see any rapid adoption of new threads which you might be envisioning.

• Like 1

Kikn | Blank ⚪

SignatureCAPS1.png