I think this forum or Dofus or both might be dead

just like Rosalt

bye

:panda:these class emojis are funny good job whoever made them hope they become available on whatsapp

• Like 2

RIP OTTO-LPZIG & Piroca

[15:21] Sugared: [15:20] Otto-Lpzig is watching the fight.[15:20] Today has failed the Focus challenge.

[15:21] Winner: .

[15:21] Sugared: otto walks in and the guys just can't keep their head together

cs7tfKs.png?1

thanks for the picture, Capngoat!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:fog:

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

RIP OTTO-LPZIG & Piroca

[15:21] Sugared: [15:20] Otto-Lpzig is watching the fight.[15:20] Today has failed the Focus challenge.

[15:21] Winner: .

[15:21] Sugared: otto walks in and the guys just can't keep their head together

cs7tfKs.png?1

thanks for the picture, Capngoat!

good thing 1.29 isn't dead :^)
we've only just begun

• Like 3
  • Palm 1

Currently playing on Algathe, Eratz, and Henual 1.29 Servers
come leech rats n.n

8 hours ago, Kiba said:

Do you guys actually know who Quivitar is

I do!

Currently playing on Algathe, Eratz, and Henual 1.29 Servers
come leech rats n.n

On 2/26/2019 at 12:58 AM, Kiba said:

Do you guys actually know who Quivitar is

Was*. Dofus and forums are dead = no quiv. Now he's just some random brittish bloak 😞.

Just ban op. He's dead anyway.

Edited by Youbutsu

@Germy excuse me, you don't play dofus but you DARE to like a comment on an imps post? YOU'RE APART OF THE PROBLEM. PLAY THE GAME OR GET OUT

• Like 5
  • Palm 1
5 minutes ago, KingSedona said:

@Germy excuse me, you don't play dofus but you DARE to like a comment on an imps post? YOU'RE APART OF THE PROBLEM. PLAY THE GAME OR GET OUT

shut up nerd

• Like 3

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Not as dead as Gobball Corner and Dofus Players hahahaha

NO U.
~flw.gif~

https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/976088-infinite-dreams-plan-action

Regarding Corruption Runes, we have to admit our defeat. We encountered a number of technical issues that kept us from getting the result we want for this rune.

WTF lol!

They killed that game on their own with stuff like that.

...sorry, but this is ultra laughable!

Edited by winged-one
  • Like 1

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

• 2 months later...

It does seem a lot less active on here lately... I wonder why....

That Xelor Doe.

Thought the game died when Frigost was released and they put limits on all spell casts.... That's when it died for me. 2012? Lol. Tried making a come back in 2016 but it was miserable. Even went so far as to buy 80m to gear up and try to do something... Nah. Bore city

• Like 1

i was loving massive stormclouding 😄

~*All professions 200*~

The game isn't dying, but the international community is. We've pretty much realized that Dofus always will be a French game. France is the strictest country in Europe when it comes to English. They even have a language-law to prevent English influences. It's not like in the northern European countries where English is taught at school and used in all media's (social such included).

The guys and gals who works at Ankama are mostly cool and all, but they seriously lack the social skills for this type of culture. It's sad since it reflects a pretty cool, unique and national social structure. Fucking hell, it actually worked too - in relation to real life society. 

Anyway, I've seen some later player connections in French and it's familiar. Just check their latest one. They seem to handle that community semi-ok. In game and at forums, Discord etc. many of their remaining older players are frustrated .

Echt and Lichen started this all, and Echt really made it blossom. He was our first CM and kept the community in a pretty personal development. It was great and infected the players. I mean, upon the first 2 years in dofus - we all actually played together. Until 2012 we all knew each other's by nick. Guildees and friends usually knew each other's irl name, age, sex and country.

In 2009 it started going downhill and fast as hell in 2012. Those years had a lot in common. Since 2016 it's been decreasing faster. Ankama are keeping dofus commercialized and it doesn't work. Our community managers have all been as cool as Echt and I could gossip so much about them. But never getting listened at is tiresome. That's in common with all other communities, many official workers and volunteers included.

It's been a pleasure knowing every single one of you (even them total idiots). I think it's pretty fucking incredible that I've literally witnessed kids from all over the world grow up to be parents, professors, artists, politians and hundreds of other outcomes. From a 23 year old Swedish perspective in 2005 until today. Yes, I am old. Better say it now, before all of you leave forever. Dofus was a cool game.

This place is the religious book of our old community. Respect. 

• Like 6

I stayed around way longer than I wanted to, strictly for the community and friends I had made. The game died for me long before 2012, but I kept the dream of it alive by randomly taking my team and attacking every perc from every guild I could find, just to communicate with old friends, and potentially make new ones. I even offered back resources from my adventures because it was never about that. 

I wish the game was more involved. If they could have cracked down on multi-account abusers (I was turned into one out of necessity), brought a little more to the International community, I think it could have been so much bigger in the US. 

I still have my memories. Every couple months I'll remember my Photobucket account exists with all my ridiculous PvP battles that I never should have won in a million years, but somehow clutched out against players way better than I.

As Youb said, it was a pleasure knowing you all, and even meeting 8-9 of you IRL over the years. It really sculpted my life in a positive way ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think they should make Dofus f2p long time ago to let new players get into it. When you are without p2p you won't find anyone here to play with like you used to years ago.

About servers I can say that there are for sure way too many of them at the moment for that small community. Mono server was a good choice for Ankama, but it has made Echo die. I could start on mono, but I have no time to level up, do achievements/quest and other things that I have already made on other server... 

• Like 2

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

The main problem is that you can still multi @ mono. 

I Agree, this game would have been a lot more successfull if you would not have been able (or forced) to multiaccount.

~*All professions 200*~

On mono you can find group easier that's for sure, but you need friends or good guild for that. I want to travel back in time, when there were for example koths with over 150 people or you could find many guilds with over 40 members online.

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Ahoy friends,

I gotta be honest, I really miss a lot of you guys, and I miss having the need to log into Dofus. Was a fun game, and the one I played more than any other game. It's actually saddening what's been happening with it for the past years.

I have the deepest respect for anyone I had the immense pleasure to play with, even those that I absolutely loathe. Nowadays I play my single player games on my Switch or play Rocket League/Splatoon but those don't have proper ways to communicate with others or make friends. At least nothing even remotely effective as Dofus had.

But lootboxes, the fortnite emote, and an incomprehensible refusal to care about the international community in the recent years has made this game less than appealing to me.

I'm planning on applying to an online course for game development, hopefully whatever crummy game I can create in the future can have even a fraction of the effect for communities like these that Dofus had on us.

p.s.: what am I supposed to do with all my Dofus lore knowledge I acquired through the past decade? I can't add Crimson Dawn to any conversations I'm having. Nor can I discuss how much I adore the Dragon Pig dungeon for its perfect depiction of a classic DnD dungeon. I studied for a test because I loved the subject but the test was cancelled and my diploma was denied. FFS, I almost flunked school irl because of this game, what am I supposed to do with all the things I learned?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

1 hour ago, Goatee said:

what am I supposed to do with all the things I learned?

Add it to your game so we're semi-familiar with it when we create your community, duh.

• Like 1

Yeah, use the dofus lore loosely to start your story and develop it until it becomes its own thing. Ankama also trashed the Krozmos lore with events starting in the secons Wakfu season and eliatropes/Yugo being retconned into everything.

• Like 2

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2019 at 10:58 PM, bigbadnudist said:

Thought the game died when Frigost was released and they put limits on all spell casts.... That's when it died for me. 2012? Lol. Tried making a come back in 2016 but it was miserable. Even went so far as to buy 80m to gear up and try to do something... Nah. Bore city

osas that look like you were alwyas monsters in pvp

lyle2a.PNG

[16:20] Elzar : cry me a river