• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Juse

New Temporis Servers 1,2,3,4 & 5 - Jan 29th to April 2 - LIST OF PLAYERS

On Temporis VI there's an English Guild with always people online and active. Especially in the evenings of the European timezone. At this moment most of the guild is around lvl 60-100.

Note: Recruitment and Trade chat are 99% French so be ready for that. But the population of Temporis VI is quite nice (not too crowded).

If anyone is interested: hit me up on 'Kali'.

Aermyne

Ok, I'll give Temp5 another week, found an active english guild (Echo).

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

Proud SiC of polish guild ROG

Temporis 1 still has the biggest english speaking community? How many active members does the biggest english guild have?

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

So, how are the things going on the other servers now? How big are the english communities? On Temp 5 we have a guild with 5-10 active people, not sure are there any other english guilds alive.

I was thinking about moving to Temp1 few times, but I'm always too late, when transfers to T1 are already disabled.

Edited by Wym

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

Activity is holding up the same on 1 as it was, 6 is pretty active as well from what I've heard.

Steam.png     Discord3.png

On 2/27/2019 at 1:25 PM, Gravestorm said:

Activity is holding up the same on 1 as it was, 6 is pretty active as well from what I've heard.

Great, because Temp1 and Temp6 are the only servers I can't transfer to. Maybe they're full or something.

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

Temp 6 isnt worth it anymore. The English activity had a good start but it has dropped a lot. I can speak some French so I joined a French guild. 

Aermyne

So apparently they're merging all Temporis II servers on March 12. Any active English-speaking guilds around who want to take on a lvl 152 Cra who enjoys running dungeons and the occasional banter?

Also: how does the economy look like on the other servers? I'm assuming most of it is the same but if there are opportunities coming along with the merger: it's always good to make some extra kamas :).

Aermyne

Echo guild on Temporis 5 has 5-10 active members, not sure about other server.  

Not sure, what exactly do you want to know about economy. Prices steadily go down as average level gets higher. I'll give you few examples of current lowest prices of items on Temp5:

normal Gelano - 73kk

MP Gelano - 200kk

PDC - 25kk

Major Vigour - 240kk

190-199 gear is worth 50kk - 1mk

And something like Queen of Fate cape 3.5 mk

• Like 1

Wymiataczo 18x dmg iop

Hunter/butcher 100

Thanks for the info :). I can look up some prices on Temp VI if you want when I get back home.

One thing on Temp VI: HP restoring items cost a lot of money. I am a lvl 185 fisherman and that got me quite rich. 100 Pikes go for 57kk, Eels go for 70kk and Perches for 85kk. I assume this goes for the other temp servers too? Or should I spend the last days before merging in full fish mode?

Aermyne