Jump to content
  • Imps Blue
  • Imps Green
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tezar

Dofus client crashing

Recommended Posts

can anyone care to explain why the fuck dofus crashes every 2-3minutes, many players i play with also have started to experience the same thing recently

 

any help/recommendation is much appreciated as i'm starting to crash so much my friends are beginning to call me Crashzar which hurts my feels.

 

over and out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg crashzar dat u xddddddddddddddddddddddd

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh u mean its not normal the client just freezes and crashes every couple of hours? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

i thought it was a feature when i end a fight my client just stops responding 

 

or when switching chars it just says " not enough memory " and forces a complete restart 🙂 

 

but real talk this crap has  been going on for over a year and it makes me want to commit sudoku

 

im lucky it only does it every 3-4 hours but some of my friends have their clients just freeze/stop responding every 30 minutes 

but i guess making pet boxes to yoink our xmas money is a more pressing matter :') 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Astrology said:

oh u mean its not normal the client just freezes and crashes every couple of hours? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

i thought it was a feature when i end a fight my client just stops responding 

 

or when switching chars it just says " not enough memory " and forces a complete restart 🙂 

 

but real talk this crap has  been going on for over a year and it makes me want to commit sudoku

 

im lucky it only does it every 3-4 hours but some of my friends have their clients just freeze/stop responding every 30 minutes 

but i guess making pet boxes to yoink our xmas money is a more pressing matter :') 

mfw running 8 loot dungeons and atleast one of my characters clients crashes per fight and i have to put my 3 brain cells to work, to figure out which username and password is which character only to get it wrong and then disconnect one of my other characters and then i have 2 characters offline which i dont know the user/pass too which then turns into 4 characters offline which then results to me throwing my pc out the window

 

SHIT GAME, PERIOD.

  • Like 2
  • Palm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tezar said:

mfw running 8 loot dungeons and atleast one of my characters clients crashes per fight and i have to put my 3 brain cells to work, to figure out which username and password is which character only to get it wrong and then disconnect one of my other characters and then i have 2 characters offline which i dont know the user/pass too which then turns into 4 characters offline which then results to me throwing my pc out the window

 

SHIT GAME, PERIOD.

NOOB PLAY 1 CHAR IZI SOLO

  • Palm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you say crash, what exactly do you mean? Does the client stop responding, does the account show the sand clock thing in the top right or what is the case? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mitsue said:

NOOB PLAY 1 CHAR IZI SOLO

ok can i play mitsue

Just now, Abraham Van Helsing said:

When you say crash, what exactly do you mean? Does the client stop responding, does the account show the sand clock thing in the top right or what is the case? 

page becomes unresponsive, page whitens and my cursor becomes a loading circle then the page will automatically close

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried forcing the CPU to render shit instead of the GPU? The option can be found under Features IIRC, your "Force CPU rendering" box should be checked. This is regardless of how powerful your GPU is.

 

EDIT: If this still doesn't help solve the case completely, restart your clients every now and then. This should fix the constant crashes, but RAM can still crash your shit if you've been on your accounts for a while. Shouldn't happen more than once or twice a day if you're playing on anything above 3Ghz and 8 Gigs of RAM. 

 

Also, weird thing I've noticed, maybe it's placebo, but if you reconnect your team during a fight, even against a Piwi, the gameplay during some 8 loot fights might not feel as choppy as it usually feels.

Edited by Abraham Van Helsing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have this same issue and re-logging does not fix it. Sometimes it takes a couple of hours to freeze and crash, sometimes it happens in 5 minutes after logging in. Render to CPU also does not improve it, and it's all crap fest anyway. Sepuku/harakiri is the only solution

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×