• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Azaknami

Crocoburio Fight in Ebony Dofus Quest Line

Has anyone got to this step yet? I was able to accomplish it with my Cra and Iop thanks to their burst damage but it feels really impossible to do it with my Eni or Panda, or basically any class that doesn't have a strong burst. I am curious if anybody found some strategy that helps.

• Like 2

Okay so after days of trying I was able to achieve it with all four of my characters so I will share my tactics in case somebody else in the future needs it, I will rank them in difficulty while explaining 😄

1. Cra: Was the easiest, general tactic is with abyssal/ivory just keep on pushing/eroding him. I let him summon his friends only once, second one comes at 50% hp and by that time his max hp was around 7.5k, so I got him down to around 3.5k without triggering the 2nd wave of friends and just blitzed him with charged puni/aton from 3.5k. My cra is omni with low hp/res and a ton of dmg.

2. Iop: Similar tactic, I went full str abyssal/ivory and Catseye Bow. Just kept using pressure, bow, jump around and similar to Cra got him to 3.6k ish without triggering the 50% phase, charged wrath and killed him 4 turns later. With Ivory, 7mp and Jump you have so much sustain you can probably stall the game forever. Everytime he uses his shield just dmg him, that way his max hp will lower and you won't trigger the phases.

I actually thought Panda/Eni was gonna be impossible but thanks to other helpful players I was able to do them...

3. Panda: Credits go to the user Kra-spouille,I saw this strategy originally from them from a french website. Get full str/tanky build. Worst part about this fight is the erosion but you can unbewitch yourself completely every turn. Get the spell "Filthipint" and just spam that to victory really. You can do around 1k dmg a turn to the boss, you can kill his friends when he summons them since its aoe. Dont forget two things: EVERY turn you should unbewitch yourself, and also when he applies -100 mp and you are stuck (maybe you want to reach the ghost) pick him up and use the spell which throws you together with the boss. Using these method you should be able to get it.

4. Eni: I tried literally 10 different builds using all items I had on my whole team but nothing worked: tank eni, ranged eni, agi eni etc. Then I found this video which uses an int eni. I literally copied every single move they did on the video and I was able to get it. There are some parts where you might fail; the summons will steal mp so the boss will catch you or you will barely miss blitzing a summon, but in that case just restart until you get lucky. Because if you follow the exact same movements, the boss and his summons etc. will move the exactly same way too. I used full int eni with ivory/abyssal, int bow. Can use coney+rallying word combo to escape -100mp trap.

I hope this helps, if you got a question feel free to pm me in-game.

Edited by Azaknami
  • Like 3

With Huppermage I can push him 6 cells every turn, which theoretically should make it easy... But when he summons the ghost, he is unmovable for that turn. If the ghost is close to him, I have to put the sword next to it, and either stay there and get destroyed, or run away from the sword which means I won't be able to use it again for 64 turns. Is there any way to control or predict where he summons the ghost?

Edited by Happida

On 12/18/2018 at 7:04 AM, Happida said:

With Huppermage I can push him 6 cells every turn, which theoretically should make it easy... But when he summons the ghost, he is unmovable for that turn. If the ghost is close to him, I have to put the sword next to it, and either stay there and get destroyed, or run away from the sword which means I won't be able to use it again for 64 turns. Is there any way to control or predict where he summons the ghost?

Sorry I am on vacation so I am replying late. From my observations the ghost spawns on the same corner every time, but not necessarily on the same cell. First one spawns on mid/top left, second one spawns in right/mid, I can't remember the third one. But I guess you can try to run from the boss heavily before the spawn/unmoveable turn. I would also suggest just drop a summon on a weird corner, he likes to chase them instead of following you.