• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Rayish

Transendence Runes

Does anyone have any facts about these 100% success runes, can you overmage with them? 
With my experimenting on beta i've come to that you can overmage with new runes only if the stats that you wanna overmage doesn't already exist on the item.

Example: Overmaging 20 int on Stalak shield.

If anyone has any facts about these runes pls share. eksDE

class pot osa.png

At this point in time you can mage a stat onto an item provided it doesn't have the stat you're maging on it originally; as you said, Intelligence on Stalak's Shield. However, runes that have a power of over 101 Sink, like the 20 Heals rune, can not be applied to any item. Until the recent smithmagi maintenance you used to be able to even put runes onto an already maged item, however, that has since been fixed.

One can only speculate that Ankama is having troubles implementing the new runes without breaking the 101 Sink rule completely. Perhaps if they allowed the application of the 20 Heals Rune (removing the 101 Sink limit), it may allow mages like a 140 Strength Crabtun Necklace or a 100 Vit Over + 1 MP Belteen, which would break all of maging and make any current item absolutely irrelevant and undermaged. Once again, pure speculation, but we can either expect Ankama to create new maging tables meant specifically for the new runes (the new smithmagi tables that allow only the use of new runes, but ignore the 101 Sink condition) or some straight up conditions in the code for exactly when a new rune is applicable, which just sounds bound to be bugged as fuck.

Edited by Abraham Van Helsing
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Abraham Van Helsing said:

At this point in time you can mage a stat onto an item provided it doesn't have the stat you're maging on it originally; as you said, Intelligence on Stalak's Shield. However, runes that have a power of over 101 Sink, like the 20 Heals rune, can not be applied to any item. Until the recent smithmagi maintenance you used to be able to even put runes onto an already maged item, however, that has since been fixed.

One can only speculate that Ankama is having troubles implementing the new runes without breaking the 101 Sink rule completely. Perhaps if they allowed the application of the 20 Heals Rune (removing the 101 Sink limit), it may allow mages like a 140 Strength Crabtun Necklace or a 100 Vit Over + 1 MP Belteen, which would break all of maging and make any current item absolutely irrelevant and undermaged. Once again, pure speculation, but we can either expect Ankama to create new maging tables meant specifically for the new runes (the new smithmagi tables that allow only the use of new runes, but ignore the 101 Sink condition) or some straight up conditions in the code for exactly when a new rune is applicable, which just sounds bound to be bugged as fuck.

can i 100% mage a non existant stat on a exo AP item? 🙂

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

2 hours ago, Rayish said:

Cant overmage on already overmaged item

to bad 😞

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

For people who are trying to get these btw... Have fun.

tr1.png

tr2.png

• Haha 3

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Jesus fucking christ you had to delve deep for that ... do you mind telling us what the conditions were to buy the runes? And what bosses they were attached to? 🙂

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

"Songe de: Jik-Saw" means that isn't Marko so he probably can't tell you. There is an "Ajout de Missiz Freeze" option (which means you can add Missiz Freeze to the fight), so I'm guessing it's endgame bosses, or possibly duo bosses. Also they're level 300 at that point so... yikes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ah, didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out, Ouest. 🙂 Duo bosses at 300 sounds ... rough.

• Like 1

As Ouest said, it's not me but I can tell you. It's all based on your luck with end-game bosses you get each stage. It's different all the time so it's all based on what it gives you really. However, I heard some people were getting 100 vit rune even at stage 213 means condition for it isn't super hard and is doable to do. However, I got really no clue what would be a condition for the other rune, but probably something insane.

Edited by EUPHORIA
  • Like 2

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Usually it's an achievement based on the boss you're fighting, from my experience at least. So if you get Missiz Freeze, in order to buy the rune you would need to have done MF Duo.

By the way, in case anyone is curious about the legendary items, my guild leader got this during Infinite Dreams on floor 220:

8376dc01e10c5f794de1e1d3d75e4405.png

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Scour said:

By the way, in case anyone is curious about the legendary items, my guild leader got this during Infinite Dreams on floor 220:

8376dc01e10c5f794de1e1d3d75e4405.png

There's any condition to buy it?(achievements) except that such amount of dream reflection ._.

The condition was to have done the achievement Four Over Five, i.e. the Four Elemental Dofus questline. The bosses associated were Gourlo + Dragon Pig.