• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Animuffin

KillerSpirituel​​​​​​​ - Echo

IGN: Killer-Spirituel (KillerSpritualYT) lvl 200 Elio - Echo

Hi Kuru. Your VPN messed up when you were cleaning out my account and trying to pin it on another Dofus player. Also just so you know (and we both know you do because you knew to clean out the paddocks on my noob alt), breeding is how I funded community events.

Tldr;; had a fight. A couple of hours later, he accesses my account after a week of not logging. Not subbed and zero reason to log me. IP is an exact match to his home city and to his main account. Two minutes after he connects on web via his own IP, he uses a VPN set to Amsterdam. Looked it up, known proxy. Subs my account (shown by time stamps in screenshot 1 and 2). Doesn't get secure access. Retries with a different IP also in the Netherlands but continues d/cing, alternating between non-secure and secure access. Each time he had secure access it was associated with his certificate, which I was able to pull up in my account activity below. Certificates are linked to the device being used by Ankama shield and the IPs shown in screenshot 3 are evidence that the proxy IP was used to connect to my account from Killer's PC. 

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Stuff taken:
set worth roughly 400m
lots of cosmetic stuff --> boonax/qilby/julith/dragnir/etc etc
thousands of breedable dragoturkeys and rhines (up to gen5, many chamos) 

roughly 20m kamas (oddly enough posted about buying 19m worth of roses of the sand on imps the next morning)

Edited by Animuffin
  • Like 3
  • Palm 5

Always knew he was a walking, talking, breathing cunt.

Didn't know he was that petty or malicious.

He didn't just steal from you, he stole from the entire community. You used to do all the hard work behind the community events, and he's taken that from everyone now. 

Piece of shit excuse of a human being.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

He was once a player on Solar when the international servers weren't merged and there were talks or rumors you could say of him scamming someone. I didn't know whether they were true or not obviously because I wasn't there to witness it but can be sort of suspicious in a way. For a while, he is already pretty good at pvp and has lot of nice gear on so I don't see why he would have to resort to stealing especially to that amount. I'm sorry that this happened to you Ani which I know won't change what happened but let's hope that enough concrete evidence of scamming can be shown to Ankama support somehow and be possibly sanctioned. The only slight problem is if you gave him logs to an account at one point, I don't think Ankama would be willing to punish the guy's behavior unless he managed to get through your account without giving him any information to access in the beginning. I guess you don't know the outcome until you try right? Nevertheless, spread the word about this man I suppose to prevent others from losing a lot or everything. 

Edited by Bochi
  • Like 2

It isn't unheard of that Ankama rolls back an account despite the fact the person was sharing it. Then again, sort of pointless to speculate. If Ankama is stupid enough to not care about this situation, you've a lot of friends to fall back on. Also, can we learn from the past *cough* and not forget within a week that this happened? 

• Like 2

Not saying that it's right thing to do by killer but sharing account is always a risk so no1 to blame but yourself for taking the risk.

• Like 2

Honestly that really sucks even today people still would do that not hard to make kamas anymore ... let me know if I can help out 🙂

• Love 1

:<

2 hours ago, Abraham Van Helsing said:

It isn't unheard of that Ankama rolls back an account despite the fact the person was sharing it. Then again, sort of pointless to speculate. If Ankama is stupid enough to not care about this situation, you've a lot of friends to fall back on. Also, can we learn from the past *cough* and not forget within a week that this happened? 

They won't roll it back. And I called this guy a cuck from day1. Also you'll all forget about it in a week and treat him normally just like you do timeless/rukai/juse/many others and they'll have made easy money with little to no repurcussions l u l. Guess who's always right

• Like 7
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Rayish said:

Not saying that it's right thing to do by killer but sharing account is always a risk so no1 to blame but yourself for taking the risk.

yes yes, and wearing a short dress is an invitation for rape. shame on her for having friends she met irl and thought she could trust

• Like 1

Also, this kid kept calling himself her friend. But hasnt spoken to or even tried to defend/explain anything to her. irrelevant, but still; Did the breakdown of what she had in inventory and it goes like this: 415m+ for set (including 1 of each dofus), all exos, good mages. had 5% unnamable boots and a few other unique pieces like her mp exo and shields. i cant really put a price on dts or rhines but a good guess would be 400m+ (3500+ dts at even 50kk ea is 175m; 1000+ rhines, a lot of gen 3/4 chamos and 2 gen5's ~200m? prob way more but w/e) and then cosmetics....boonax, dragnir, julith, pets etc. too much for me to remember but 100m is a very safe assumption. I hope yall dont forget this because no matter what its also ur community and even if it doesnt affect u directly it probably effects ur friends (tournaments, events, etc). He says he's quitting but im sure he'll be back within a few months with a full team and a golden hispa (like the rest of the scammers on this shit game).  Anyway, end of rant. Piece of shit imbecile 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

bruh that’s sad, u were a person least deserved to be scammed

• Like 3
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, ReaperSurm said:

He didn't just steal from you, he stole from the entire community.

I still have all my stuff though lol >_<

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

From trying to pin it on Defuse...

... to becoming someone who will receive a lot of community abuse!

nice try nerd

• Haha 4

Don't share accounts.

• Like 2

Try send a message to support. I lost all my shit like a year ago on same reason account sharing and I got all duped back. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:48 PM, Jericho said:

Try send a message to support. I lost all my shit like a year ago on same reason account sharing and I got all duped back. 

You're either a wordsmith or you need to buy a lottery ticket or perhaps it's because you had Aozhou in your signature for something like a year! I agree though, it's worth trying even if the chance is minuscule: it does happen once in a blue moon.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Lafilia said:

Animuffin I need an Eventmaster for my alliance... I'll replace 400mk for you but i need a little time..  🙂 

Hi I can be your eventmasturrrrrrrrrr

• Haha 2

I'm pretty sure snips is doing the regearing and stuff and i mentioned to them that i'll mage for them for free lol

• Love 1

On 12/14/2018 at 10:51 PM, Dandere said:

I'm pretty sure snips is doing the regearing and stuff and i mentioned to them that i'll mage for them for free lol

you're so nice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

all i see is 2 little bitches...nothing cute about that 

• Like 1

Snips go wank or something release all that stress 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1