• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Animuffin

KillerSpirituel​​​​​​​ - Echo

On 12/15/2018 at 4:51 AM, Dandere said:

I'm pretty sure snips is doing the regearing and stuff and i mentioned to them that i'll mage for them for free lol

Weird flex lol

• Haha 3

Sad read, hope you can rebuild, all the love. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't have any proof but you guys are all bad and scammers !!11! all of you are many scammers !11!!

Edited by Rayish
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rayish said:

I don't have any proof but you guys are all bad and scammers !!11! all of you are many scammers !11!!

your mom scammed my piwi hat

• Haha 2

What the fuck y’all 

edit: sorry for getting back to this so late though. I just wanted to post as a warning to not make the same mistake, even if you trust the person enough to meet up. Literally took him 4 days to be forgiven and invited back to his guild (and he seems to be coming up with a new story everyday). 

Also I just wanted to say thank you so, so much to all of you who offered to help me out with regearing ♥️ To be honest I don’t have the motivation to play anymore, but if I do come back in the future for any events I would be very grateful for your help. I’m always around on discord 🙂 

75F71432-C66E-4F2D-9096-386DE988C359.png

Edited by Animuffin
  • Like 3

Even though it applies to this situation, that copy and pasted message blows my mind. Ankama are at minimum fully aware that Ankama Shield has been bypassed this year, seeing as they patched one of the methods a few months back (when logging an account through Steam through an American IP you'd be added to shield automatically, whoops Ankama) and there's another method right now that a few people are using to breach accounts. I'm almost certain they know that lol. Can you imagine that happening to you only to be told "lolurfaultnoitems4uxd". 🙃

xsbbA1m.png

Edited by ЯeveЯt
added img

@ЯeveЯt  can quite confidently say that if you give out your logs to anyone and one day log on and your cleaned out, it is your fault, just like if I logged on and was cleaned out by the person I share with, you take a chance by giving out this information some are fine and others not so much. Its not ankamas fault if you get wiped lol, They provide the tools to protect your shit in game, if you wanna throw that out the window go ahead...

5 minutes ago, Iplayprofanity said:

@ЯeveЯt  can quite confidently say that if you give out your logs to anyone and one day log on and your cleaned out, it is your fault, just like if I logged on and was cleaned out by the person I share with, you take a chance by giving out this information some are fine and others not so much. Its not ankamas fault if you get wiped lol, They provide the tools to protect your shit in game, if you wanna throw that out the window go ahead...

As I said what I said doesn't apply in these circumstances because the details/shield were already given out. You lack reading comprehension.  

Edited by ЯeveЯt
  • Like 3