• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bochi

Int Eni Advice For Solo/Group PvP

In both aspects, I've noticed that my damage is kinda below average because it is a support class or I'm not gearing it properly. The issue I have is I want it to heal decent in team games but at the same time do decent damage in either scenario with good resistances. What shields are the most optimal for either situation and what to go about it? There is also this dilemma nowadays where in team games your ally gets blitzed or erosion hard so that your heals are pretty much pointless cause the ally is either dead or just cant replace the missing hp which then means you want to do some decent damage. I also noticed that most enemies will try to block your line of sight so you can't heal that ally especially in crucial moments where its hp is the point of death and you have to word of recovery but you just can't do it. Then you have galvanizing word which seems really nice in team games but the spell costs 5 ap to use which is very expensive and not being able to use revitalizing word also brings up some question marks. If I'm caught in a bad situation where I can't really get in line of sight, I can use that spell and it would be game changer I imagine. I also noticed that most int enis use corrupted bow is that still the way to go or are there also other alternatives that I'm not aware of? Stalak shield seems nice but doesn't give the necessary heals you want. Four leaf just boost damages but doesn't give much side stats like critical resistance or more dodge from stalak. Cycloid seems to be really nice but then you look at the negative melee resistance and go no thanks, same goes for bivalve. 

Edited by Bochi

In my opinion they are one of the most overpowered classes in random group PvP atm, they're much better in 3v3 than they are in 1v1 though, Enis can deal good damage considering they heal very well, in PvP you shouldn't focus on wasting your dofus slots on heal trophies because other trophies are much stronger in PvP.

Stalak is AMAZING in PvP, especially on an Eni, Corrupted Bow is very overpowered and it has great synergy with the best overall PvP shield, it gives range so you don't have to gimp your stuff to get more range, 4 range without an exo is the minimum you should have in my opinion and the bow facilitates that. Assuming you're fully decked out you'll generally have 1 free dofus slot that will be different most fights and 2 of them some fights. In that slot you'll rotate from x res, AP red and dodge depending on the fight.

Enis have the weakness of being pretty immobile and rightly so, if WoR and prev were easier to cast they would be super overpowered. The key to being a good Eni is having the right balance of damage and heals in a PvP fight, over-heal and your teams damage might be too low to win the fight, under-heal and your team mates will die prematurely, over-healing is the most common because it's the safest option but if you want to be a great Eni you'll have to put yourself on the edge of not healing as often as you can so you can get a feel of how much you truly need to heal in situations. There's not much you can do about your LOS being blocked except analyse each time it happens and think about where you could have moved to prevent it or where you could have communicated with your team mates better to advise them. Sometimes you can't WoR no matter what you do and that's just the crux of having a very powerful spell - it has to be avoidable.

These are the setups most Enis use in PvP and the last one is PvM:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/L7gAH/

https://www.dofusplanner.com/dOmSt/

https://www.dofusplanner.com/lNNsw

https://www.dofusplanner.com/FH4Gq/

As I said before, the free trophy slots depend on who you're fighting but they're usually res, AP red, dodge or intel. Good luck on your journey. 

Edited by ЯeveЯt
  • Love 1

Came to +1 the post above :D

• Love 1

b0Jh1G3.png

LoL : Fruitstar @ EUW || GW2 : Fruitstar.6521 @ Piken Square || Fruitstar @ BnS

On 11/30/2018 at 3:28 AM, ЯeveЯt said:

Last one.
1 similar rings equipped?
Thought that's not doable?

-----------------------------------------------

aK-Cra - lvl200 Cra

Ripsi - lvl200 Eniripsa

Troffleman - lvl200 Enutrof

Lagoth-Zanta - lvl200 Sacrier

Brilhasti-Aptarj - lvl199 Panda

that’s always doable as long as the ring is not a part of a set

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

6 hours ago, Quadro said:

that’s always doable as long as the ring is not a part of a set

Oh, thanks for that info.  🙂
I'm a bit outdated to that mechanics nowadays...

-----------------------------------------------

aK-Cra - lvl200 Cra

Ripsi - lvl200 Eniripsa

Troffleman - lvl200 Enutrof

Lagoth-Zanta - lvl200 Sacrier

Brilhasti-Aptarj - lvl199 Panda