• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Luc

Bug "Animals Are Our Friends Too" quest

Hello,

I came across a strange bug in the "Animals Are Our Friends Too" quest on Nimaltopia. According to questlog I collected all the clickable items in the overworld, the items gifted by a npc and the 8 "tranquilizer dart" monster drop items. However non of the clickable overworld items or the items gifted by a npc show up in my inventory. When I try to gather them again the npc's give their regular speach for when you collected the item and the items that I have to pick up are not clickable anymore. When I try to continue the quest by speaking to Billie Horn I am met with tekst that is displayed when the conditions aren't met to continue towards the next step, even tho the questlog claims that I own all the nececities.

I started this quest when Nimaltopia got released. I collected all the items except for the darts back then, I didn't bother to try to finish the quest until the Ivory Dofus quest came along. After collecting the darts I noticed that I didn't have any of the other quest items in my inventory even tho the questlog suggested otherwise. My other characters started this quest after the ivory update and didn't have the same issue. I could continue their quests but not my mains.

Does anyone know anything that could cause these quest items to dissapear, or know a way to retrieve these missing quest items? I'm at a loss what to do. I tried to contact support but they couldn't help me with this issue.