• Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Abraham Van Helsing

Looking for an artsy player to make logos

Hoi!

Looking for someone to make me two logos, which I'd explain in-depth personally in /w. Quality wise I'm looking for something similar to the DWS logos, not necessarily as big as the original picture, however (it's like 4K or something, that's not necessary). Naturally, if the work fits my standards, I'll pay with a decent amount of kamas. IIRC some sketches and coloured stuff for characters cost like 4-5M? I'm willing to pay even more than that per logo provided the quality is there. Not looking for just a sketch/regular drawing. Look up Dofus DWS logos to get an idea for the quality. It's not for DWS of course, though I do enjoy the style.

Also looking for someone to make a sick YT intro/outro :^) More info on this personally in /w as well, though I'm not looking for some dubstep shakey background and spinning letters shit. Naturally this project will receive good pay as well (once again, in kamas).

So you get a good idea, willing to pay even 10-15M per logo if it meets all my standards (as they'll be mentioned in /w) and even more for YT intro and outro.

/w Quinotaur for details in-game. You can also send me an Ankabox message or ask privately in Impsvillage.