Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Darkness Is Upon Us

The first trailer for December's update is here ! Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Kikn | Blank ⚪

SignatureCAPS1.png

Imo its time for some concrete information along with it. We've been teased for almost a year now :)

• Like 1

ebony teaser more liеk dofus film summarized

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

weird af I swear I dreamed it a few days ago it would come out the ebony dofus and it was like +5hp. no jk. I know this doesn't make any sense, but if im truly developing supernatural powers the world must benefit

Edited by TheLuMMo

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

OH MY GOD. That's like having 5 dofawas equipped 😮😮😮

Edited by Pagonis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excuse me, but if Ebony has +5hp and we already got the almighty Dofawa that has +1hp... are you telling me Ankama is just gonna allow us to have +6hp just like that? Seems a bit OP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

I won't be surprised if the egg gives defensive stats on one turn and offensive on the following one (+6hp t1,   -6hp, +6dam t2 huehue). From the latest Gamakna issue:

image.thumb.png.636c9e27f48e018d05b5c5aefa99b76e.png

• Like 1

eUZrTev.png

Maybe it'll add a temporary spell. Would be even cooler than stats IMO. Something like Necronyx. Maybe a 0 or 1 AP spell with infinite range and no line of sight that reduces the  target's final damage by 10% for a turn with a 2 turn cooldown. Not terribly OP, but useful in PvP and PvM as well as something original.

• Like 2

Ebony stats:

oEn7oZw.png

source: https://twitter.com/DOFUS_EN

Ebony Dofus effect 1/2:
At the start of each turn, the caster will automatically gain a charge. A second charge can be gained by inflicting melee damage, once per turn, as well as a third charge by inflicting ranged damage, also once per turn.

Ebony Dofus effect 2/2:
Once five charges have been accumulated, the caster's next attack will apply a beginning-of-turn poison on the target, in the element of the attack, for 3 turns. All charges will disappear.
Each charge grants a 2% final damage bonus to the caster.

Edited by Horxy
  • Like 1
  • Palm 1

2 minutes ago, Horxy said:

Ebony stats:

oEn7oZw.png

At the start of each turn, the caster will automatically gain a charge. A second charge can be gained by inflicting melee damage, once per turn, as well as a third charge by inflicting ranged damage, also once per turn. Once five charges have been accumulated, the caster's next attack will apply a beginning-of-turn poison on the target, in the element of the attack, for 3 turns. All charges will disappear. Each charge grants a 2% final damage bonus to the caster.

HaCVuEl.png

• Like 4

+1 range?

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

41 minutes ago, winged-one said:

+1 range?

yes, obv OP

• Like 2

This shit is getting too complicated, thank god I took a break

• Haha 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

New stuff related to the infinite dungeon thing48252942_Newstuff.thumb.png.339c8a66f970a329587814a9e56fad9a.png

New cosmetics that I assume you earn by doing new kwismas island achievements

316972493_Newstuff2.png.9ec7ecb1378d609ba92f151cfc23b67e.png

319625721_Newstuff.thumb.png.57851cc152e5faa07dfc585743428502.png

Edited by beehiveone
  • Like 2

It's like a mini cyclic power that fires a poison on the 5th charge and you have some control over it via ranged and close combat attacks. I guess a common strategy would be to get 4 charges by turn 3, meaning extra 28% damage coupled with cloudy (or is it 29,6%? I never remember if final damage from different sources is additive or multiplicative).

It seems like they tried to give a bit to both close combat and ranged classes, but I don't feel like it's too interesting.

About the other stuff, I wish they stop giving all the good buffs on odd turns, it makes turn 1 too important and also negates the impact of the debuff. Who cares losing 1 AP and 1 MP if you had -10% damage anyway? Even makes it harder for enemies to reduce your AP and MP in preparation for the odd turn.

• Like 2

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

21 hours ago, ElMatematico said:

I guess a common strategy would be to get 4 charges by turn 3, meaning extra 28% damage coupled with cloudy (or is it 29,6%? I never remember if final damage from different sources is additive or multiplicative).

%Final damage, %Melee/Ranged damage, and %Spell/Weapon damage are additive with themselves and multiplicative with each other. So something like Cloudy + Decadence would be 135% damage (100%+20%+15%), but if you also had a Four-Leaf it would be ~154% (1.35*1.14) instead of 149% (1.35+0.14).

And I agree, even turns deserve some love.

Edited by Owyn
  • Like 1

Spoiler

img_20181122_125820.jpg

I like that cape that gives 10% spell damage and 5% resitances each time you get hit in exchange for -10% melee resistance. But I'm sure cras will like it even more.

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

4 ap bow which gives u MP and Range and has crazy base damage AND gives you pushback damage whenever you crit

what happened to the 'we will be focusing more on defensive gear with the introduction of ivory dofus'

smh my head

• Like 1

eUZrTev.png

On 11/20/2018 at 9:52 PM, beehiveone said:

New stuff related to the infinite dungeon thing48252942_Newstuff.thumb.png.339c8a66f970a329587814a9e56fad9a.png

yX3X5wP.png?2tGlMoji.png?2vn2haVO.png?1mAAkPEM.png?1x4SjWpy.png?1wr6etfk.png?1l17Pmsj.png?1Z5v9qVi.png?16eSOFdP.png?1

319625721_Newstuff.thumb.png.57851cc152e5faa07dfc585743428502.png

Attempted to translate the rest of them as best I could xD

Edited by Ouest
  • Like 1

Does anyone know how to use the new runes and where to get the new resources that is needed to make the legendary items?

Edited by beehiveone

[!] Reflets are the drops from the rooms in the Infinite Dreams Dungeon thing, you need 150k of them per legendary piece, and you get between 1.5k and 7.5k per room depending on what you fight. Once you are 26 rooms (wins) in, you have the ability to buy the new resources for 2.9m Reflets each according to Ace-Dece's twitter. As for the runes, haven't the foggiest.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this