• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rob

Darkness Is Upon Us

The first trailer for December's update is here ! Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Imo its time for some concrete information along with it. We've been teased for almost a year now :)

• Like 1

ebony teaser more liеk dofus film summarized

• Like 1

weird af I swear I dreamed it a few days ago it would come out the ebony dofus and it was like +5hp. no jk. I know this doesn't make any sense, but if im truly developing supernatural powers the world must benefit

Edited by TheLuMMo

OH MY GOD. That's like having 5 dofawas equipped 😮😮😮

Edited by Pagonis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Excuse me, but if Ebony has +5hp and we already got the almighty Dofawa that has +1hp... are you telling me Ankama is just gonna allow us to have +6hp just like that? Seems a bit OP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I won't be surprised if the egg gives defensive stats on one turn and offensive on the following one (+6hp t1,   -6hp, +6dam t2 huehue). From the latest Gamakna issue:

image.thumb.png.636c9e27f48e018d05b5c5aefa99b76e.png

• Like 1

Maybe it'll add a temporary spell. Would be even cooler than stats IMO. Something like Necronyx. Maybe a 0 or 1 AP spell with infinite range and no line of sight that reduces the  target's final damage by 10% for a turn with a 2 turn cooldown. Not terribly OP, but useful in PvP and PvM as well as something original.

• Like 2

Ebony stats:

oEn7oZw.png

source: https://twitter.com/DOFUS_EN

Ebony Dofus effect 1/2:
At the start of each turn, the caster will automatically gain a charge. A second charge can be gained by inflicting melee damage, once per turn, as well as a third charge by inflicting ranged damage, also once per turn.

Ebony Dofus effect 2/2:
Once five charges have been accumulated, the caster's next attack will apply a beginning-of-turn poison on the target, in the element of the attack, for 3 turns. All charges will disappear.
Each charge grants a 2% final damage bonus to the caster.

Edited by Horxy
  • Palm 1

2 minutes ago, Horxy said:

Ebony stats:

oEn7oZw.png

At the start of each turn, the caster will automatically gain a charge. A second charge can be gained by inflicting melee damage, once per turn, as well as a third charge by inflicting ranged damage, also once per turn. Once five charges have been accumulated, the caster's next attack will apply a beginning-of-turn poison on the target, in the element of the attack, for 3 turns. All charges will disappear. Each charge grants a 2% final damage bonus to the caster.

HaCVuEl.png