• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
arturotron

Ideal team for pvm end content

Been off for around 5 years. I have many lvl 199 and 190+. And I just read that you can now change classes /o/.

So there is a lot that I need to read and learn, but I wanted a general opinion that what team would be optimal for end content pvm? And how many? I read that now dungeons have a 4 man option, so a 4 man team would be enough? Which classes would synergize good enough?

Right now I have, lvl 190+ sadida, osamodas, sram, iop, xelor, masqueraider. I'm willing to change any class.

Is there anywhere to read about current builds? wiki seems to be more outdated than me.

PvM is accesible to almost any composition right now. If by ideal you mean for farming, then something like cra x3 + enu.

If you'd like to farm, El-Matematico's suggestion of 3 Cras + 1 Enu is probably ideal. If you'd also like to do achievements while being very good at mobbing, the standard meta atm is Panda/Enu/Iop/Elio.

But honestly? You can really slap any 4 classes together and do any content in this game - some dungeons just might be more difficult than others. If you wanna have fun, pick the classes you have fun playing. Why else play, right?