• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Youbutsu

Ankama screwing us over on purpose, what to do? (V. 1.29)

I deleted content. You were too late.

tumblr_ofn4lk8taZ1s9eqayo1_540.gif

Can we have ONE normal fucking server please?

Edited by Youbutsu
I provide screens in private when I get asked. If I were to share them here, I would probably be the one getting banned...
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Understandable have a nice day

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

mods are busy banning sapeuh and volca for using ankama’s own imbalanced spells ^_____^

also cherche a company that can actually revamp mf dung *cough* not ankama *cough*

Edited by Quadro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Edited by Youbutsu

2 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

one guy from India who had to chose between playing Dofus with his wife or sell her to other men

if only this was a shitpost, would be 10/10

• Haha 3

@Youbutsui only read the first paragraph but I already agree

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

thx krala

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheFook said:

if only this was a shitpost, would be 10/10

Haha, well it's actually not. The guy quit in 2014 but we got to know him 2006. Some reasons are easy to understand. I don't mind when people buy or sell kamas either, but these cases are pretty special considering two owns the scroll market, another exo market and the last use regular resources to generate 20mk a day (his own words). I mean, these guys are known by the entire server and even Ankama - yet nothing is being done. I don't even have words for what Ankama is doing...

our own life is a big survival game :^)

• Like 1
  • Palm 1

3 hours ago, pickmeup said:

Dude it's only a game chill out lol

Everything is 'only a ...' it's the people that make it into something important.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pickmeup said:

Dude it's only a game chill out lol

Ok, I will. Thanks for telling me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/13/2018 at 5:20 AM, Youbutsu said:

one guy from India who had to chose between playing Dofus with his wife or sell her to other men.

I tried to let this go the first few times I browsed this thread, but people keep bumping it and it's bothering me.

Let me start by saying that I was born and raised in India, although I'm now in the USA. I've lived there for over 22 years. 

Dofus is one of the least popular MMO's in India. Literally no one has heard of it there, and the only people who play it are the ones who stumbled upon it on miniclip.com and somehow continued playing it. 

We may not be the most developed country, but I haven't ever heard of anyone selling their wife to any man. Prostitution exists, and girls are sold into the flesh trade, but not by their husbands. This is done by the mafia and goons. Most of these girls aren't married. 

This story makes absolutely no sense to me, because from what you described I can conclude these things:

1. He speaks English

2. He has access to the internet and discovered Dofus of all games

3. He has an understanding of economics from what it seems, as he's able to make a living selling kamas.

The probability of him satisying these conditions and having a wife who would accept being sold to other men, is extremely microscopic.

If these barbaric practices happen, then they are not conducted by men who are somehow playing Dofus. 

My point is, he was most likely trying to gain sympathy so you would let him sell kamas in peace. 

• Like 1

ok enough shitposting, I understand this BS and I too am tired of ankama giving 0 shits about their own policies. 

Have you tried to go to the French Mods? 

Have you tried to reach out to a higher standing employee? 

I know this sounds like a long shot but if you continuously try and contact them about the problem somebody will eventually give a fuck (hopefully) butttttttttttttt. this is ankama so no high hopes. Use Twitter, Ankamabox, Reporting, OF anything to give a  headsup 

• Like 2

This is going to be very iffy, and I will not encourage this method, it's a last resort. Always be respectful and nice towards these people, some of them work really hard for us. But if you cannot get any help to your problem send a nice DM to  1 of these people, again I do not encourage this method. Ankamabox will also work. 

(This list is very incomplete I found these people in like 10min) 

https://twitter.com/DofusMods_EN

https://twitter.com/Nazkan_Ankama

https://twitter.com/XyaLe_KBD

https://twitter.com/Totankama

https://twitter.com/SnufflesAnkama

https://twitter.com/Jonquille_AKM

https://twitter.com/FFB777

https://twitter.com/AthyBr

Some of these people might not even speak english. I know XyaLe does but  remember to try and find 1 that could theoretically help you. 

Optionally translate to French if you can. 

If some of these do not work for Ankama anymore please let me know 🙂 

• Like 1

Edited by Youbutsu

Will anything be done or should we give up?

You know the answer, sis

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Viw said:

You know the answer, sis

I do, but for once it would be nice to get an official statement. I could quote what I've already been told but since this Ankama representative told me so on Discord, I can't use it. You know, according to their own regulations. I keep getting asked to report but they always come back worse then they were before.

There's a market. People will continue making and losing money. It's hard to explain but our 1.29 server has seen markets raise with 100% in just a few months. The bots hogging merchant maps has been there nonstop for 5 months. The same cheaters has been making money and annoyances for over a year. Transfers between 1.29 and 2.4 servers with several billions of kamas. Mostly Echo and Pandore. What's happening on 1.29 affects 2.4 too.

Edited by Youbutsu

You can transfer to 2.x from 1.29? That shouldn't be allowed at all, for no reason. Wtf, Ankama?

12 minutes ago, Goatee said:

You can transfer to 2.x from 1.29? That shouldn't be allowed at all, for no reason. Wtf, Ankama?

Yes, I can tell you a majority of the 1.29 players have done this. Oh, kamas though! Not characters.

Edited by Youbutsu

Well, I'd say fixing this very obvious hole would solve most of the issues, no?

• Like 1

You know what, I just felt like updating my self again by visiting their site and I got refreshed by their answer.

https://www.dofus.com/en/more-dofus/1-29

Firstly, two 1.29 servers - Eratz and Henual - have always persisted. Historically, we kept them so we wouldn't be unfairly disadvantaging our Latin American players, whose computers may not necessarily have been able to keep up with the performances required to enjoy DOFUS 2.0 to the fullest. Now, all of our players can enjoy it simply by subscribing. Secondly, this will show our most dedicated players that we have really, REALLY improved over the years, and that it wasn't better before, just that... it was right at the time.

In fact, this retro version of DOFUS is a bit like trying to revive a Pandawa the morning after Saint Potrick's, so don't expect too much! Since it's a version frozen in time, it forgoes certain services:
  • No support (except in very specific situations)
  • No updates
  • No recurring in-game events, such as Kwismas, Vulkania, and Al Howin (and therefore no one-off events either)
  • Bugs and error messages which have persisted and will continue to do so.
  • But in any case... NOSTALGIA AND FUN!

Edited by Youbutsu

Well, add me to the list of people being really annoyed by this situation.