Best idol meta

Hi all, 

Curious as to what the PvMers of today use to MAXIMIZE idol score, I'm not fussed on how HARD they make fights, but more the BEST and HIGHEST combination possible, any advice is hugely appreciated.

Many thanks,

your friendly neighbour

Tez.

• Love 1

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

This is what I use when I can kill the monsters before their turn https://dofusgo.com/app/idols#[21,46,96,20,34,19].

Haven't got anything for higher levels though.

image.png.036ebc90e3f041ff0d1c933dce8a1fd3.png

= 414 score

Edited by Vendline
link doesn't work
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Vendline said:

This is what I use when I can kill the monsters before their turn https://dofusgo.com/app/idols#[21,96,20,34,19,46].

Haven't got anything for higher levels though.

not sure if its your link or dogusgo itself but the link doesn't work here 😞

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

Depends on your team. If you're a close combat team with low mobility, use a few Payos, Proxima, Ougaa and Aroumb. Effectively a regular close combat fight with a few handicaps that I personally don't find a big deal. I know this bumps you up to 210-25X score, I even use this setup in an Elio team and it works fine.

If you're looking to play from range, the idols will depend on the enemies - If the enemies can deal decent ranged damage then go with close combat damage idols + a -HP idol or a Payo of your liking. This will also put you at 200+.

However, if you're playing range and the enemies generally won't reach you, use overall and close combat damage damage boosting idols as well as a ton of -HP crap. This'll get you higher than the idol setups mentioned above.

That's the general idea for balancing the idols to fit your team, I'd say.

Edit: As for the highest no matter how hard it gets? I'd reconsider that statement. You won't win endgame mobs on an average map if I add a bunch Behelits and Major Dynamos. If you want an effective drop rate or XP for whatever you're leveling, consider making an idol setup for specific maps and your team. There's nothing general any team at all could effectively use. Not to my knowledge at least.

Edited by Abraham Van Helsing

Just to reiterate, I'm looking for THE highest possible, long story short I'm going to focus on dropping minowang, the new ceremonial pet from ALL dungeon Masters and I plan on ending the fight in a maximum of two turns. 

Those look fairly promising vend, is that the highest possible which is also viable for you?

Leader of Outer Hell.

57VgdQA.png?1

7yDVRsM.png?2

Just go to dofusgo and it automatically lines up higher--> lowest based on your combinations (adjust for your PP, as it will change the prosp multiplier). I think with 755pp i got it to an additional 93% bonus, (max being 113% ~ but even fighting noob stuff, is way way too hard). 

It's highly dependent on the bosses though, so you should look at exploiting a particular boss, and develop a strategy around that, that a. Lets you use hella pp items (680-750pp) (aka don't need hardcore dmg) or b. Lets you get hella idol advantage in regular pp/battle sets (~300-400pp), or 3. Use pp/battle sets (11-12ap/4-5mp) with hardcore idols and like 500-600pp per char.

(PP includes candies). 

Do we know for sure that 484 is the highest combo? I know it's the highest possible if you do it greedily but perhaps there's a higher combo. I don't yet think we've found this generation of idols' 521.

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

pls, minowang is ugli 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

NO U

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png