• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bart-simpson

2.48 Idol farming

Hello my fellow Dofus nerds, the 2.48 patch hit today and now the question remains: "Which class and their mechanic will be the new thing".

With the nerfs of Sadis and their status as pvm gods are gone. Sadi teams are pretty much a thing in the past after this patch. But what will be the new Farming & xp meta?

With few classes remaining mostly untouched and even fewer receiving buffs. It is hard to see at this point in time what the new idol combo and farming technique will be. 

Any ideas floating around on the French servers and forums are hard to come by for us English players. So which has been uncovered so far, and which has been seen to work effectively? 

For the record I am not searching for solo class leeching, as sram, panda and ougi can do at the moment.  But focusing on full team farming. Bonne Journée my people 

Idk why anyone would advertise the new meta if they discovered it. Everyone would just pounce.

+ Sadi's aren't ded. They're just handicapped. Sadi/sadi/cra/enu will work for range. wont be 1 turn, but it'll be range and faster than most

• Like 1

Idk why anyone would advertise the new meta if they discovered it. Everyone would just pounce.

This is false, there is no way to keep a certain thing hidden, it goes out and spreads quickly if it's efficient.

2nd is that I play on ilyzaelle so it's not for building my own team around but to setup a guild team. There is no reason for us to spend waste time using inefficient combos. It has to be a rather simple thing that can be applied on a larger scale for most areas. For fast idol farming of resources and xp. 

Didn't take long for people to figure out the optimal idol score after idols nerf, didn't take them long to figure out how strong sadis were, and same goes for this patch. I do not want to be shit on for bring attention to this for the english community. 

I have been trying to look around at french official forums and JoL forums but not a lot of people talking about the "new thing". Found a small thread here. It talks about switching from sadi to Water Eca with Dofususe and spam All or Nothing AOE on Turn 1. 

I made a set with such a principal ici

I am just speculating on what will come on top 🙂