• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Abraham Van Helsing

Endgame player LF Guild/Peeps to hang out with

Hoi! ^_^

Looking for a talkative and active endgame guild, meaning little to no low levels as I'm looking for people to do stuff with/chat in the free time; I'm a PvM'er with a Lv. 200 Iop.

I used to be in Platinum and Outer Hell for a little while, both are great guilds with great personalities, but I'm looking to meet new faces to spark some more motivation into me and generally have fun. Not looking to join a completely inexperienced guild, however. I'm well aware there aren't many active guilds out there with people who quest and PvM, but this is just a cry in the dark in the hopes that I've missed a good one. If not a guild, then if you're just a bored player who likes PvM and quests, hit me up, maybe we could do some dungeons or if you need any help with a quest mob or somethin', or if you just wanna chat. Just dyin' of boredom.

Sicilian-Dragon,

Ego Sum /xelor :^)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nice betrayal

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Abraham Van Helsing said:

Hoi! ^_^

Looking for a talkative and active endgame guild, meaning little to no low levels as I'm looking for people to do stuff with/chat in the free time; I'm a PvM'er with a Lv. 200 Iop.

I used to be in Platinum and Outer Hell for a little while, both are great guilds with great personalities, but I'm looking to meet new faces to spark some more motivation into me and generally have fun. Not looking to join a completely inexperienced guild, however. I'm well aware there aren't many active guilds out there with people who quest and PvM, but this is just a cry in the dark in the hopes that I've missed a good one. If not a guild, then if you're just a bored player who likes PvM and quests, hit me up, maybe we could do some dungeons or if you need any help with a quest mob or somethin', or if you just wanna chat. Just dyin' of boredom.

Sicilian-Dragon,

Ego Sum /xelor :^)

ty 4 shout out 

• Haha 1

Where were you when i was looking for people for some cancer dungeon achivs?

• Haha 1