• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

This script works for all accounts to follow the click but at 1.29 the account with the open window walks and the others are stuck can anyone help me?

f9::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
ControlClick, x%xpos% y%ypos%, conta1
ControlClick, x%xpos% y%ypos%, conta2

return

Is there a simple way to add a delay from when it types the pass to when it presses login? keystrokes don't register fast enough and it clicks login before it's done typing, making every login fail.

Edit - It just doesn't like that I have a # in my password... I don't actually know how to fix that without starting from the code and converting the passwords to plaintext manually.. or changing my pass, I guess, but I like my password.

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Ah ok, I can't seem to get the log on to work, just enters password but in the username box and thats it. Will try with some delay fiddling and see if that fixes it.

8 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

The ones under Improvements do.

Cannot get this to work at all, it opens the clients and puts passwords in username then just switches around the clicks a dofus to open a few internet browser screens, Seems like it thinks the windows are bigger than they are but for some reason they shrink when the script opens them.

Tried it when in the game and the game then has a white bar blocking half the right side of the screen and the click function only works for 2 screens.

Very odd.

Edited by Deadby

How come the ControlClick for the 2.0 client doesn't work on 1.3? @Gravestorm

199 Sram

8 hours ago, Deadby said:

Ah ok, I can't seem to get the log on to work, just enters password but in the username box and thats it. Will try with some delay fiddling and see if that fixes it.

Delay variables are pretty much the only things that can be touched, since the script is very straightforward. There's some weird bugs for some people due to a variety of reasons, but it works for most, so hard to pinpoint what's happening, can DM me on Discord for faster debugging.

3 hours ago, Azerial said:

How come the ControlClick for the 2.0 client doesn't work on 1.3? @Gravestorm

Not sure, haven't tested, are you using the 32-bit version?

Steam.png     Discord3.png

8 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

Delay variables are pretty much the only things that can be touched, since the script is very straightforward. There's some weird bugs for some people due to a variety of reasons, but it works for most, so hard to pinpoint what's happening, can DM me on Discord for faster debugging.

Not sure, haven't tested, are you using the 32-bit version?

I've increased the delay up to 500 with no joy. Just seems to think the screen is larger than it is. Wonder if it's cause my monitor is 4k. 

Oh well. Cheers anyway dude.

If I recall you had a flash version for 1.29 that removed the scroll bug (or did you modify the client?). Was it a 32 bit flash version? If not do you still have it somewhere? I'm playing on a private server but after upgrading to Mac OS Catalina I had to reinstall Flash (using 32.0.0.101 like retro), and with that the scrollbug came back. 

Any ideas?

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

Managed to get windows tabs to work, for some reason it uses cntrl 1,2,3 and 4 as the tabs. Can't work out how to change that, anyone else worked it out?

6 hours ago, Deadby said:

Managed to get windows tabs to work, for some reason it uses cntrl 1,2,3 and 4 as the tabs. Can't work out how to change that, anyone else worked it out?

I changed my spells to be shortcut shift+1 etc. for a workaround that. If you were using ctrl+1 for other things I dunno an answer, would like to know too.

Forever Lv.199 Feca

Lv.19x Panda

Main author of the Feca guide in the japanese wiki~

Also the author of The Intelligence Feca guide in English

And now making tutorial videos!

11 hours ago, bobeur said:

If I recall you had a flash version for 1.29 that removed the scroll bug (or did you modify the client?). Was it a 32 bit flash version? If not do you still have it somewhere? I'm playing on a private server but after upgrading to Mac OS Catalina I had to reinstall Flash (using 32.0.0.101 like retro), and with that the scrollbug came back. 

Any ideas?

It's a modified .exe, can be found under Other. YggDrafus probably fixes it, if it works on that.

• Like 1

Steam.png     Discord3.png

Is there any keyboard shortcuts available for Mac? Like f1 to open first char, f2 second f3 third etc.. Moving characters and opening the window for it is very annoying.

13 hours ago, MACsucks said:

Is there any keyboard shortcuts available for Mac? Like f1 to open first char, f2 second f3 third etc.. Moving characters and opening the window for it is very annoying.

Yeah dude. You should make multiple desktops.  This might explain somewhat better: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/use-multiple-desktops-mac-os-x

Go ahead and bind desktop 1-8 to F1-F8. Log in on all chars and put 1 client per desktop. You can use the F-keys to switch between chars now. 

tgm3JhY.gif

Zyonde / epidemy-pl