• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Put whatever you want to use inside the Dofus 1.29 folder where Dofus.exe is located.

_____General Improvements_____

Audio folder adds HD music to the game.

Clips/Modules folders add Tactical Mode/Anti-Lag Mode and 2.0 Spell Icons.
If you do not want the 2.0 Spell Icons, delete the Spells folder in the Clips folder before copying.

[Download General Improvements]

_____Script_____

Start.ahk is an AutoHotkey script that automatically launches a specified number of clients, logs them in,  selects a server and character and invites them to the group, as well as switches to the corresponding window with hotkeys.
Open Start.ahk with Notepad or any other text editor and configure it following the instructions there. (Currently the newest version is 10)
Double-click Start.exe to start the script.
Start.ahk/Start.exe can be placed anywhere if you specify the Dofus folder location in Start.ahk.
You can rename Start.ahk/Start.exe to anything you want, just be sure that they both have the same name.

[Download the Script]

_____Performance Improvements_____

Dofus.exe is a new launcher for Windows with improved performance that uses Adobe Flash Player 18 instead of 8 that the regular launcher uses.
It also fixes the chat scrolling up on each received/sent message bug.
Use Dofus.exe to launch the game instead of the UpLauncher.

Flash.exe is a new launcher for Windows (Flash.dmg for Mac) with even more improved performance that uses Adobe Flash Player 31 instead of 8 (10 for Mac) that the regular launcher uses.
Be sure to install Adobe Flash Player 31 if you don't have it already.

Sadly it has the chat scrolling up on each received/sent message bug, so it's mostly useful for alt accounts, while the main account is better off being launched through the above client for Windows, or the original client for Mac (unless you don't care about the chat). Unless you were experiencing the bug with the original client as well, then at least the performance boost will be a nice addition.

[Download Performance Improvements]

How to use:

Spoiler

Open Flash.exe or Flash.dmg and click File in the top left, then click Open.

unknown.png

Click Browse and go to your Dofus 1.29 directory, then open Loader.swf

unknown.png

The next time you open Flash.exe or Flash.dmg, you will be able to just select Loader.swf from the File menu.

unknown.png

If you get an error, right click on the Dofus screen and click Global Settings.

unknown.png

Select Advanced at the top of the window that appears and then click Trusted Location Settings.

unknown.png

Click Add, then click Add folder, then select your Dofus 1.29 folder.

unknown.png

See also: Dofus 1.29 Wiki, Dofus 2.x Starter Pack.

Edited by Gravestorm
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

Very nice. Did you develop this yourself or compile it from another source? 

Made the script, others are various useful things I've found when researching 1.29 for the Wiki.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is so much what everyone has been looking for :-). Thank you so much ❤️

Mac and Linux version?

YOOOOO

• Like 1

Added a kill switch, as well as some error proofing, and an option to download the script separately.

Try running as administrator if you experience problems.

Edited by Gravestorm

Version 10 is released, now you can do all sorts of crazy things, like choose a specific server and character, as well as the group leader! Only took us 7 hours of testing to fix everything! Play around with the idle/idlem variables if you're having problems.

• Like 1

I love guinea pigs 😂😂!

Excellent work mate. I love it so much. Got 3 different setups depending on what I'm doing ingame 🙂

Is there something like this for Dofus 2? Looked through the forums but everything is outdated :<

10 hours ago, Ouest said:

Is there something like this for Dofus 2? Looked through the forums but everything is outdated :<

Of course not. Who would do such a thing for that client :-).

You set amount of characters you want the script to run. It types in usernames/passwords and even let you chose server and character slots depending on what you fill in. It takes me 1m22s to log in 8 characters and group them according to init (F1 to F8 bindings) by clicking an icon.

Edited by Youbutsu

19 hours ago, Ouest said:

Check this thread.

Runs much smoother than the original client. I have one question for you. Glyphs seem to all be the same black color instead of the colors. Is there any way to get those back to the color versions? Thanks for the work you've put into this.

Don't think so, not sure what's specifically causing it. I've updated the post with another way of increasing performance (this one works for Macs as well), though with the caveat of having an annoying bug. Glyph colours are correct in that one.

This is some nice shit, works flawlessly. Great job Grave. Unfortunately i've just sold off 17m and quit 1.29 😞

@Azmorea @Deejavus get onto it

• Love 1

I would if I wasn’t hooked on other games right now :x

• Like 1