• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
styles77772

old characters

I was going to login for the first time in a couple years,. turns out rushu got merged into another server, and all my characters appear to be gone. I guess I'm wondering if ankama just deleted them from inactivity? I have no idea what their policies are now or anything, I know you could sort of restore some in the past or there were some rules about it. 

had a lvl 200 iop, styles

If you were ever subbed in the past, your characters won't have been deleted. They will have been moved to Echo. Are you 100% you're logging in with the correct account? 

Kikn | Blank ⚪

I last tried to login over a year ago so I imagine when I clicked rushu it was empty, and I never knew about echo. I sent a support ticket. Uh but on the dofus .com page it has no characters listed. Maybe its a bug. Hope so. Uh, I definitely am on the right account, with the same years old password, so no hack I assume, pretty clearly no hack, cuz the rosal characters are missing too. 

I'm not sure what Ankama's policy is but no characters should be deleted after inactivity, regardless if they were ever subbed or not. If that's not the case, then that's a really shitty thing for them to do. You've already seem to have done what I'd have done i.e. checking if you're surely on the right account and sending them a ticket. Best of luck.

contact support, they might know what's happenning, maybe they can restore ur chars, worth a try

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

They deleted a couple of 100 thousand characters but yours was not any of them mate. You were too high level to be affected by it. Does it matter though? We have room for you on the upgraded version of Rushu, Henual :-)...

• Like 1

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

So, when you try to login, are you just given a character creation screen? What server options do you have? 

Kikn | Blank ⚪

There seems to be a weird issue with folks who were inactive within a specific time frame, so their characters were removed from Rushu/Rosal/etc but not transferred correctly to Echo. Ankama support can restore characters that were impacted by this.

• Like 1