• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Youbutsu

Are you returning or leaving? Check this out.

Don't leave yet!

If you just came back and are wondering what the hell happened to this forum and the game you used to love: We don't understand it either and the communication kept being broken between our community and Ankama the past 10 years. Don't blame us. The international servers died out so Ankama decided to merge them into one single server named Echo.
If you are tired of having update after update and no chance to get your voice heard - here is your chance! You wont have to face any updates or changes that makes it harder for you to play and you have direct communication with CM's, Developers and Moderators through Discord or other players. Also, we will gladly listen and gloat about how awful you consider 2.x to be. This version of Dofus is considered unbalanced by some, but according to all of us it's still in better shape and much more enjoyable then 2.x.

In 2017 Ankama decided to unlock the two Spanish servers on Dofus 1.29 to the international community for those who weren't happy at the 2.0 servers. There are 2 server choices but the names does not show in the English client.

Eratz (First server choice)
This server is mainly Spanish and French speaking. International players does exist but they are few and not gathered. The players are younger and many of them have never even tried playing Dofus 2.0. About half of the population has been playing on Eratz since 2011 and the exos are plenty. Evidently this makes PvP flourish on the server and many are paying real money for their success. Despite the negative factors the server is extremely active, actually more active then you'll find Echo on 2.x to be. Markets are packed with cheap resources and items. Anonymity is at large unless you actually manage to make a name for your self. If you want extreme activity, heavy pvp and speedy progress - this is the server for you.

Henual (Second server choice)
This server is a lot smaller and it's opening in 2011 was a result of Eratz speedy population boom. The international community is quite large and are actually starting to dominate the server despite all the French and Spanish speaking guilds. There's currently one international guild, Under The Edge, with closer to 100 individuals. A second guild, BLANK, was created to hold many of the alts. Recently a new Polish guild has emerged from the shadows as well, Polish Warriors. Every single player I've come across in our guilds are older and longtime players who left 2.x due to the continuous updates. The markets aren't as heavy as they are on Eratz. Items and resources are expensive and you wont find as many fully exo'ed players as you do on Eratz. However, that's exactly why we love this server. It gives us a perfect opportunity to help each others evolve, we get to know each others pretty well and we have fun together. With "we" I mean a majority of the server. If you are an "older" player, I can guarantee you will know at least some of the names on our server. Join Henual and ask in any open channel for our members. We will get in touch with you.

So, before leaving Dofus: Make sure to at least check us out. Casual gamers are obviously welcomed too.

https://www.dofus.com/en/more-dofus/1-29
https://www.dofus.com/en/shop/599-dofus-1-29-items
https://discord.gg/5PSasY2
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/1119-1-29-eratz-henual
http://129dofus.com/

Edited by Youbutsu
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

I'll literally never understand why you prefer this game mode, Youb, but I wish you all the best. 🙂

• Like 3

Just now, Scour said:

I'll literally never understand why you prefer this game mode, Youb, but I wish you all the best. 🙂

The community.
The grind.
Being able to take a break and come back without being slapped in the face by complete overhauls.
Direct communication with Ankama when something or someone is broken.
The graphic (2.0 is awful in my eyes).
No ogrines (p2w).
No idols.
No 4 man loot. Instead, we play with others.

I'll update this list later :-)...

• Like 3
  • Palm 1

7 minutes ago, Scour said:

At his old age, he's having some trouble remembering his login details, let alone all the mechanics in 2.x. 👴

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, Rob said:

At his old age, he's having some trouble remembering his login details, let alone all the mechanics in 2.x. 👴

No, but I prefer players above the age of 25 more then the 9 year olds. Sorry Rob, I still respect you (and your guardians) but I don't feel comfortable with your jokes sometimes.

Edit: I should add that there are some truth to what he says.

Edited by Youbutsu
  • Like 2
  • Palm 2
  • Haha 2

9 and a half!

• Palm 1
  • Haha 1

more like 69 y o

yes my imps profile says so kappa

• Palm 1

Great post. ^^
If anyone needs any early gear on Eratz or Henual, just pm me.

I can also rat on both servers if you need some quick ish levels

^ _^

Edited by Krindle
  • Like 4

LOL TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

• Like 2
  • Palm 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, bobeur said:

LOL TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

here's the I HAVE THE ATTENTION SPAN OF A 6 YEAR OLD AND AM FAR TOO POMPOUS TO READ THAT, BUT FEEL FULLY QUALIFIED TO COMMENT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THIS IS REALLY ABOUT. HERE IS MY RESPONSE THAT WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD.:

1.29 nostalgia, recruiting now.

• Like 3

Damn, I popped on Imps after getting an invite for free 2 day subs on all my accounts.

Why did I have to see this?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

holy shit so rushu is gone lol.

I used to have an iop I made in 2007 named Styles. Havnt logged in in two years, im not sure but it kinda looks like ankama deleted all my characters. very confusing

• Like 1

Hello! First I doubt anyone on either of the servers would remember me. I was never a standout haha. I am looking to possibly make a move to the 1.29 servers. My ign is Tribby I played an eni starting way back in 04-05 around there. I also had a panda I played on as well. Just looking to find that dofus spark again if I am back to playing. currently playing around on a enu on 2nd server. been tossing messages out in /r and /b but have yet to receive a response. Hoping there is still an english community thats active on the server am really excited to play old school dofus. If anyone has any recommendations or advice I would appreciate it :P.

• Like 3

If my account on 2.0 is subbed , is it also subbed on 1.29 ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tenderly said:

If my account on 2.0 is subbed , is it also subbed on 1.29 ?

It is, but you shouldnt go there 🙈

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Veldin said:

It is, but you shouldnt go there 🙈

but tom I don't know my left from my right on 2.0 😞 

• Like 1

You can play both at the same time !!

• Like 1
  • Palm 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, exodus152 said:

Hello! First I doubt anyone on either of the servers would remember me. I was never a standout haha. I am looking to possibly make a move to the 1.29 servers. My ign is Tribby I played an eni starting way back in 04-05 around there. I also had a panda I played on as well. Just looking to find that dofus spark again if I am back to playing. currently playing around on a enu on 2nd server. been tossing messages out in /r and /b but have yet to receive a response. Hoping there is still an english community thats active on the server am really excited to play old school dofus. If anyone has any recommendations or advice I would appreciate it :P.

Henlo Tribby from Shika :^) Don't let this thread mess with your mind. Just keep playing where you left!

4 hours ago, Good Gaucho said:

2018. .29 should be deleted.

you should be deleted omg.

Coooome Tribby - Some of us remember you!

6 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

you should be deleted omg.

no vos

• Love 1

Is it possible to create a private server with dofus 1.0?

Then monthly add updates, so we go from 2005 to 2010?

Killing moowolfs getting 100kk and mintotors with crimsons :O

that's still a thing in 1.29, 1.0 would be a bit too much of a setback I think :^)

1.0 was full of bugs lol even more so than 1.29

• Like 1