• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Scour

What's your favorite dungeon?

There's always a lot of talk about what we don't like in the game, so I thought I'd start a positive post! What's your favorite dungeon, for whatever reason -- you think of it fondly, it was challenging but not too frustrating, maybe you just have fun while running it? Any reason suffices. Feel free to share what you like and why you like it!

Personally, my favorite dungeon is Bherb's Gully. Something about whacking that silly motherfucker for obscene damage just brightens my day. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

It's not endgame, but I've always liked Captain Scarlight. The concept of a dungeon boss that does 0 damage but is just a gigantic annoyance is something that I'm disappointed that they haven't done since. I think it's really neat that he just messes with your AP/MP/positioning and lets the other monsters actually fight you.

• Like 2

Spoiler

the funny thing about scarlight is that when u hit boss u get back to previous cell u were, and when u by chance swap with boss that way boss gets dayum heals (600-1200 hp? dont remember), and that's why the dung was the most annoying;

but then ankama decided to revamp gravity and made ppl under gravity be unable to be swapped at all, typical ankama

and yes, scarlight does put chars into gravity state everyturn preventing accidental swapping and his own healing xddddd 

gj ankama

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

gobball before they added the dumb 4-8loot system.

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

Nidas Dungeon for sure 😍

• Like 1

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Count Harebourg with all it's variants. Cause rotations are life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RadioactivePoison said:

gobball before they added the dumb 4-8loot system.

12 hours ago, Scour said:

There's always a lot of talk about what we don't like in the game, so I thought I'd start a positive post!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always liked kimbo because of the many tricks you can use to do the various achievements or to just speed up the fight in general. It's cool that you have to duo in 7 turns or less, so that you're forced to really plan your turns. 

All in all it's not a very hard dungeon, but the instakill mechanic(s) make it so that a win is still very satisfying.

• Like 2

Count was one of the dungeons I initially hated a ton when I first tried it, came back a few months later and loved doing it aside from clearing the rooms. Aside from that its a toss-up between Count, Freezz, Solar, Koutoulou and Ilyzaelle only when attempting/following achievements though.

• Like 1

sad boys

ss+(2018-08-09+at+01.35.27).jpg

Gobball has a place in my heart, for all the kamas souls made me. I find the larva dungeon interesting due to the fact that two characters are required to progress.

I think my favourite though would be the most unique dungeon, the pet sanctuary (rip) - it was fun to get to and help group members to find when they didn't know the way, and I liked how everyone was on a level playing field as gear/level didn't matter: we could go in with a team of level 200s and level 50s and all be equally powerful, and as a result, though it wasn't too complicated, due to the focus on strategy over gear, it often felt like a triumph to beat.

Back in the old days when resurrection powder mattered (existed soon, rip) and was worth something, the reward was pretty good too. Especially for the newbies there, including myself for a while, as the powder could go for quite a bit when that was the primary (only?) way of obtaining it. 

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

Blob Dungeon has a special place in my heart because it was a dungeon I ran numerous times with my old guild before my 3-year break back in 1.29. We also did Softoak but I'm still as useless in there now as I was at lvl 70.

I loved Tynril before they changed the rooms (I think this or last year?) and used to farm it for the best pet, Sting.

But my favorite dungeon is the Dragon Pig's Lair. It's just the epitome of a typical D&D dungeon:

Maze ✔️

Traps ✔️

Spikes and arrows coming from the ground and walls ✔️

Deadly poison ✔️

Not so deadly but still annoying poison ✔️

So many rooms that you could get lost in there ✔️

Mini-Boss ✔️
An epic reward (deprecated) ✔️

Every time I run this dungeon I feel like I'm actually in there, trying to avoid arrows flying at me, dodging spikes, holding my breath in the first 2 rooms with the poison effect and facing an incarnated hyperbolic figure of speech: a flying pig.

Edited by Goatee
  • Like 2

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

I need you to know that I liked your post not because of what dungeons you liked, but because you are correct about Sting being the best pet. 

• Like 3

Of course, you actually meant 'the best pet after Feanor'. A very easy mistake to make! I forgive you. 

• Palm 1
  • Haha 1

Kikn | Blank ⚪

SignatureCAPS1.png

I'm not the Village Idiot for nothing, Rob. 

68TpbDs.png

• Like 3

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa