• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
oldxelor

Dofus Beta 2.47.13:1

58 minutes ago, ex Donald Trump said:

Sadi:

A specific target can only be hit 3 times via the infected state, no matter what spell was used. This limit is reset at the beginning of each turn (not character turn, but game turn).

good my 1 year sub runs out on my 8 accounts in 6 days, not resubbing. First you fuck up cras, then you fuck up starting spots on maps, then you nerf idols, then you change 16 of my char names. And now u make sadida shit.  Literally shit company - ex dofus player

ded gaem 

image.png.505283a5eb587db2800a054608e41618.png

hahahahaha

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ElMatematico said:

Xelor:

Knell: The spell is correctly modified by the character's stats.

I FUCKING CALLED IT. I KNEW THEY FUCKED UP THIS SPELL I FUCKING KNEW IT. 

It's still a bad spell unless they make it charge faster. Having a strong attack every 5 turns is meh.

Just now, ElMatematico said:

It's still a bad spell unless they make it charge faster. Having a strong attack every 5 turns is meh.

It's a 3 turn CD. 5 is the max accumulations it can have. 

But it charges like synchro, once per turn. So every 3 turns you get the equivalent of a masq's reinforcement.

1 hour ago, ElMatematico said:

But it charges like synchro, once per turn. So every 3 turns you get the equivalent of a masq's reinforcement.

No, it can charge 5 times per turn. I just tested it on the Beta. Plus, its cooldown is only 2 turns (I was mistaken about it being 3). I'd call this a phenomenal spell.

7 hours ago, ElMatematico said:

Sadi:

A specific target can only be hit 3 times via the infected state, no matter what spell was used. This limit is reset at the beginning of each turn (not character turn, but game turn).

Yo, Ankama. What the shit?

Who thought that was a good idea for a nerf?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goatee said:

Everybody who's seen a team of 7 Sadidas 1 Enu doing idol mobs.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Goatee said:

It's not that bad. Unless you get AP buffed, usually you'll only hit with 3 spells a turn anyway. Even with AP buffs, you can hit two different things so each is only hit through Infected state 3 times. With Sadida teams it's a different story...

Even without playing Sadi, I dislike that Ankama apparently doesn't want to allow players of the same class to effectively team up at all. It's not too bad for most classes but now i feel like having even 2 Sadis in a team would make one of them pretty weak considering the already existing global cooldowns.

Ankama wants to create diversity between teams, so we don't see full Sadida teams abusing the effectiveness of the infected state. If a single class team can do pretty much any endgame 8-mob while using idols in 2 turns (sometimes even 1) then that's broken and should be fixed, there's no two ways about it. 

Edited by Abraham Van Helsing
  • Like 5

57 minutes ago, Vendline said:

Even without playing Sadi, I dislike that Ankama apparently doesn't want to allow players of the same class to effectively team up at all. It's not too bad for most classes but now i feel like having even 2 Sadis in a team would make one of them pretty weak considering the already existing global cooldowns.

Its like a shared global cooldown...not if that its totaly new, is it? 😄

Its broken .. they are fixing it .. move on please

The fact that sadis could infect entire teams with literally no effort at all was the only broken aspect. The fact that they can no longer damage infected enemies after 3 hits is the bullshit. There's no differentiation between a weak ass 3ap spell and 5ap dank af spell for e.g. 

Would have been way better to limit the duration of infected to 1, to limit the casts of infecting spells, limit non-los, etc. Or even add in an effect along the lines of "Infected enemies take 50% of dmg." 

Even with this update, you could just run a pure mp red (220+/1k agi) and a full str sadi  Just infect entire team turn 1, turn 2 you just use soothing + para = -9mp per monster, then use aggressive x2 = easy 2-3k dmg per monster. Repeat (you'll just have to use contamination to keep all infected). After like 3 turn, you have enough trees out to just spam force of nature x2 for 5k dmg. 

OR everyone that has sadis, just change entire army to str. With class boots. https://www.dofusplanner.com/swMDn/edit/ (relatively cheap/optimized. can remove cloudy for -20% dmg).

x8 str sadis (baring in mind manifold doesn't dmg allies anymore) = 11,700 - 14,900. (With 6ap per char). You can throw in a catseye bow per enemy, or whatever else u want. OR just run 9/4 sadis. 

• Like 1

nice empty set tho :^)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ReaperSurm said:

The fact that sadis could infect entire teams with literally no effort at all was the only broken aspect. The fact that they can no longer damage infected enemies after 3 hits is the bullshit. There's no differentiation between a weak ass 3ap spell and 5ap dank af spell for e.g. 

Would have been way better to limit the duration of infected to 1, to limit the casts of infecting spells, limit non-los, etc. Or even add in an effect along the lines of "Infected enemies take 50% of dmg." 

The nerfs you proposed would hurt single Sadidas a lot more though.

2 hours ago, ReaperSurm said:

x8 str sadis (baring in mind manifold doesn't dmg allies anymore) = 11,700 - 14,900. (With 6ap per char). You can throw in a catseye bow per enemy, or whatever else u want. OR just run 9/4 sadis. 

Manifold just doesn't hurt your own summons any more. It still hurts allies.

Edited by Happida

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1557-discussions-generales/2281332-version-2-48-beta?poid=12300149

Earthquake doesn't reveal invisible enemies anymore. I feel like this needs some justification.

Edit: Justification below.

Edited by ElMatematico

1 minute ago, ElMatematico said:

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1557-discussions-generales/2281332-version-2-48-beta?poid=12300149

Earthquake doesn't reveal invisible enemies anymore. I feel like this needs some justification.

Bad translation. It doesn't reveal ALLIES anymore. Still works on enemies.

wasn't it told, that souleater pets will be max level? (101) I got this XP-ressouce from all my pets and even my souleater pets are level 1 at beta... this is...because its beta? Or because they changed their decision ?

It's because everyone took a shoddy translation as gospel. Only pets that currently start with max stats will have immediate max stats. That means the following:

White Bow Meow

Ginger Bow Meowette

Black Bow Wow

Bow Wow

Quaquak

Kompost

Brulay

Sirocco

Dehluge

Kwyness

Karmeleon

Drhexler

• Like 3

It was me being a dumbass, I misread what they were saying and posted it as fact. xD