• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
oldxelor

Dofus Beta 2.47.13:1

6 hours ago, Sylarr said:

Whats "selpaint" and "foene" under fogger changes please?

Selpâtre = Surge

Foène = Trident

Surtension = Hypertension although Google translates it to "Surge"

Sac nerf,  seems fine since the class is retarded as it is right now.

Sram buff, ill take it hue

giving huppers 40% ero while they reduce alllll others???????????????????????????? tho i do agree with the 5ap spell buff

Giving cra ANOTHER %pow buff + using sentinel and gain the effect instantly????????????

Panda: Consolation no longer works on enemies?? might aswell delete that spell then.

Osa: Nerf agi, but dont even bother to look at cha...? 

Iop pyg nerf: FINALY.

2 hours ago, Srem said:

Giving cra ANOTHER %pow buff + using sentinel and gain the effect instantly????????????

Panda: Consolation no longer works on enemies?? might aswell delete that spell then.

On paper the cra "buff" looks op, but I've played them on the beta and it's not as strong as you'd think. Both of the powers from the spells last only until the end of your turn, so you would need to spend 7 ap at least to get the effects, and even then it doesn't last for spells such as Poisoned Arrow, or Tyrannic Arrow. Plus there's the -100mp you would need to deal with xD

They did give a nerf to cha osas, Slimy Toad's attacks don't trigger if cast on an ally now which is a pretty big nerf if you've ever played them. 

I do agree with Consolation though, that was a dumb change.

Edited by Ouest

Mhm, removing the damage bonus for tofus (max 150% final dmg) seems rather crude, did they give any base damage increase to the tofu instead? I don't see it in the patch notes. To change Agi Whip to a push instead of a swap is... well, different. If they want to reduce the damage agi osa put out why do they also nerf the map manipulation (swap) on whip? To me it seems like they gutted Agi osa. With the possiblility of having Sacrificial Fire along both gobbals does make Str rather appealing, but I prefer the MP bonus provided by the agi form. Are there (agi) osa players on Beta that can confirm whether agi osa is dead or still viable? And if so how viable Strenght osa is compared to live. 

I'm sure it will still be viable. They have been nerfing agi osa little by little pretty much every update, and it's clear now that they want to transform it from a damage dealer into a map manipulator. It will definitly not be as strong as before, but I doubt the nerf will make it totally unplayable.

Edited by Fravanlan

1 hour ago, Euphoria-Osa said:

Mhm, removing the damage bonus for tofus (max 150% final dmg) seems rather crude, did they give any base damage increase to the tofu instead? 

It's basically to stop the blitz of tofu spam + plucking t2/t3

20 hours ago, Srem said:

Sac nerf,  seems fine since the class is retarded as it is right now.

Sram buff, ill take it hue

giving huppers 40% ero while they reduce alllll others???????????????????????????? tho i do agree with the 5ap spell buff

Iop pyg nerf: FINALY.

Pyg Nerf is useless. What that spell needs is an Initial Cooldown, nothing else. Imo even the damage was fine.

Sentinel is not really a buff. You don't really deal more damage in that turn, if you first have to spend ap on the buff.

Thing is, you dont have to deal with praying for stuff to end linear to you, can just walk + sentinel now

16 minutes ago, Srem said:

Thing is, you dont have to deal with praying for stuff to end linear to you, can just walk + sentinel now

Sentinel was a PvM spell and it's really easy to manipulate most mobs to your will. Also that's only true for crit int/agi cras. If you play str/cha you cast sentinel of course as buff for your Atonement+punitive arrow turn and you only care about sight and not about 'linearity' then.

Still what I said remains true. In most cases (especially if you are not str/cha) you will deal less damage if you cast one attack spell less.

Edited by DomovoiButler

Not sure if it's already been posted, but a great guy has translated the patch notes which are a bit easier to read/understand -> https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/333498-translated-version-changelog-beta-2-48

• Like 1

Eni changes are looking good so far 🙂

The new shield formula (that is not in beta yet) is 30*character level*%shield/100. So, a level 200 character with a 10% shield gives 30*200*10/100=600 shield points. To remember it easiliy, is as if every level 200 character had 6000 HP with the current mechanic (or 30*level in general).

This is clearly a buff to most characters, but it's a nerf to specialized tanks with over 6000 HP. In situations like this, I wish ankama placed more complex formulas. For example, using max{HP,30*level} would mean that you get at least as much shield points as the proposed value, but you can go even higher using your own HP. A 4500 HP lv 200 masq gets 1200/1440 SP plastron, but a 7000 HP sac gets 1400/1680 SP.

Edited by ElMatematico
Mistake

41 minutes ago, ElMatematico said:

The new shield formula (that is not in beta yet) is 30*character level*%shield/100. So, a level 200 character with a 10% shield gives 30*200*10/100=1200 

30*200*10/100 = 6000*10/100 = 60000/100 = 600, not 1200.

Also, this to me is a positive change. Specialized tank Masqs were crazy strong and crazy stupid to play with or against. This boost the power level of most members of the class while simultaneously preventing it from getting too stupid. One of the better changes Ankama has done in my opinion (if they keep it like this ofc).

Edited by Scour

more like make nomarow masqs great again :^)

• Like 3

On 7/27/2018 at 10:46 AM, winged-one said:

I still can't beliefe they're finally going to nerf cras 😄

RIGHT?

[BrissThe test server has been updated, the global changelog (previous message) has been updated accordingly. 
Here are the changes made :

• Assailant Arrow:
    • Now requires a target.
    • Power bonus is reduced: 150 -> 100

Ecaflip:

• Backlash:
    • The value of applied shield points is now dependent on the level of the launcher.
  • Clover :
    • The change applied in 2.48 is canceled: the effects of the spell are unchanged compared to version 2.47 (currently online)

Eliotrope:

• Commotion:
    • The constraint to launch online is removed.
    • The cost in AP is increased: 3 -> 4.
    • The damage is increased in consequence.
  • Convulsion:
    • No more damage to the allies.
  • Distribution:
    • The care generated is now calculated based on the damage caused after taking into account damage reduction on the target.

Eniripsa:

• General:
    • The Water and Air spells that heal according to the damage caused (Wounding Word, Forbidden Word, Mischievous Word etc ..) now heal depending on the final damage caused (so after reduction) and no longer the initial damage (before reduction)
  • Word of Prevention:
    • The value of applied shield points is now dependent on the level of the launcher.
  • Word of friendship:
    • It is now possible to cast the spell if a Lapino is already in the field: this has the effect of teleporting his Lapino to the target cell.
  • Affection Word:
    • It is now possible to cast the spell if a Protector Lapino is already in the field: this has the effect of teleporting his Protector Lapino to the target cell.

Enutrof:

• Regenerating chest:
    • No longer heals enemies when killed.
  • Toolbox :
    • Static invocations also enter the Pacifist state.

Feca:

• Pavois:
    • Summoning no longer has a turn, can not attack enemies, and can not move.
    • The summon automatically dies at the end of a turn.
  • Glyph of Excursion:
    • The exchange of place is no longer performed if the launcher is in the state Gravity.

Huppermage:

• Contribution:
  • Quadramental current:
    • Applied erosion is reduced: 40% -> 30%
  • Morph:
    • The number of cast per target is increased: 1 -> 2

Iop:

• Surfing:
  • Threat:
  • Cleaver:
  • Vertu:
  • Endurance:
  • Determination:
    • The effects of the spell are correctly applied to the caster when worn by a Pandawa.

Osamodas:

• General:
    • The Osamodas now transmits 50% of its characteristics to its invocations without needing to be merged:
    • Tofus recover 50% of their Summoner's Agility and Air Damage.
    • Gobballs recover 50% of the Force, Neutral Damage and Earth Damage from their summoner.
    • Toads recover 50% of their Summoner's Chance and Water Damage.
    • The Dragonnets recover 50% of Intelligence, Fire Damage and Summoner's healing.
    • Animal Link and Animal Union no longer pass some of the features to the invocations.
  • Animal Communion:
    • Now give 2PA to all Tofus, Gobballs, Dragons and Toads. (in addition to the damage-sharing effect)
  • Protective Balm:
  • Dragonnets:
    • The value of the care of Dragosoin is increased: 20 -> 30
  • Black whelp:
    • The value of Black Dragofeu's healing is increased: 20 -> 30
  • Dragon's Heart:
    • The value of the treatment is increased: 20 -> 30
  • Breath of the Dragon:
    • The value of the treatment is increased: 20 -> 30
  • Black Tofu:
    • The damage is increased to ranks 2 and 3.
  • Plump Tofu:
    • The damage is increased to ranks 2 and 3.
  • Albino Tofu:
    • The damage is increased.
  • Gobball:
    • The damage is reduced to ranks 2 and 3.
  • Black Gobball:
    • The damage is reduced to ranks 2 and 3.

Ouginak:

• Protective Coat:
  • Ferocity:

Pandawa:

• Fermentation:

wily

• Smart :

Sacrier:

• Coagulation:
  • Bloodbath :
    • The cost in PA is reduced: 5 -> 4
  • Cauterization:
    • The number of rolls per turn is increased: 1 -> 2
    • The number of Suffering charges applied is reduced: 2 -> 1
  • Hécatombe:
  • Carnage:
  • Perfusion:
    • The care generated is now calculated based on the damage caused after taking into account damage reduction on the target.

Sadida:

• The Blocker:
    • The agility of the invocation is increased: 100, 150, 200 -> 150, 200, 250 at ranks 1, 2, 3.
  • Inoculation:
    • The constraint to launch online is removed.

Steamer :

• Shielding:
  • Bathyscaphe:
    • The value of the applied shield points is now dependent on the level of the launcher (hence the summoner).
  • Short circuit:
    • The damage is reduced.

Xelor:

• Obscure Ray:
  • Mummification:
    • No longer prevents the pitcher from causing damage.
  • Temporal Instability:
    • The duration is reduced: 2 -> 1 turns.
    • The stimulus interval is reduced: 5 -> 3 turns.
  • Glas:
    • The function of the spell is reviewed:
    • Now causes damage Air, Water, Earth and Fire.
    • Damage is increased for each Telefrag generated since its last throw.
    • Does not cause damage if no Telefrag has been generated since its last throw.
    • Cost in PA: 3
    • Restart interval: 2 turns.
    • Requires a line of sight and a target.

Zobal:

• Chest:
  • Tortoruga:
  • Trance:
  • Scudo:
  • Diffraction:
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Frenzyy said:

Sacrier:

Cauterization:

• The number of rolls per turn is increased: 1 -> 2

Is anyone even using this spell for damage? Tried it once and it just seems like a fast way to kill yourself.

• Like 1

I'd imagine it's good with Elio but that's about it.

• Like 2

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1557-discussions-generales/2281332-version-2-48-beta?page=1#entry12298848

Pets:

Rushu's Shushu gives 2 summons instead of 50 at level 100.

Tanouki: It gives 50 MP loss resistance and 1 AP at level 100.

Cra:

Flèche Assaillante : The power bonus is corrected (it was 150 instead of 100).

Eca:

Trickery: The element is changed correctly if the target dies.

Heads or Tails: In a critical hit, the damage is correctly reduced next turn.

Sadi:

A specific target can only be hit 3 times via the infected state, no matter what spell was used. This limit is reset at the beginning of each turn (not character turn, but game turn).

Xelor:

Knell: The spell is correctly modified by the character's stats.

Also the farle ingalsse set no longer gives physical reduction (that stat disappears) and a level 160 flower is moved so it can be harvested.

• Like 2

Tanouki: It gives 50 MP loss resistance and 1 AP at level 100. 

nice 1ap :^)

xd142.jpg.ae7e74a94c79f618c49e75964502378a.jpg

Sadi:

A specific target can only be hit 3 times via the infected state, no matter what spell was used. This limit is reset at the beginning of each turn (not character turn, but game turn).

good my 1 year sub runs out on my 8 accounts in 6 days, not resubbing. First you fuck up cras, then you fuck up starting spots on maps, then you nerf idols, then you change 16 of my char names. And now u make sadida shit.  Literally shit company - ex dofus player

Edited by ex Donald Trump
  • Palm 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ex Donald Trump said:

Sadi:

good my 1 year sub runs out on my 8 accounts in 6 days, not resubbing. First you fuck up cras, then you fuck up starting spots on maps, then you nerf idols, then you change 16 of my char names. and now u make sadida shit.  Literally shit company - ex dofus player

This pretty much sums up ankama, they really know how to fuck with something so many of their players have no choice but to either spend £150-200 on their services or to simply quit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ex Donald Trump said:

Sadi:

good my 1 year sub runs out on my 8 accounts in 6 days, not resubbing. First you fuck up cras, then you fuck up starting spots on maps, then you nerf idols, then you change 16 of my char names. And now u make sadida shit.  Literally shit company - ex dofus player

fake news !

hey guys its all for pvp balancing...

Edited by winged-one
  • Haha 1

Has to be balanced so Dofus can become a leading international E-Sport! 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1