• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Scour

2.47 Livestream

Man, THAT is some nerf. Fuck having great omni gear I guess.

That set (disregarding the recipe) seemed really well considered, but yeah, swap the AP for an MP and it loses a lot of value. It's just too easy to hit the 6MP cap already, and while this might be aimed at getting people to use this with the rhineetles, this makes the set unattractive as mst of the rhineetle's aren't worth using for most people in an omni set.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Scour said:

Man, THAT is some nerf. Fuck having great omni gear I guess.

13 hours ago, Sinbad said:

That set (disregarding the recipe) seemed really well considered, but yeah, swap the AP for an MP and it loses a lot of value. It's just too easy to hit the 6MP cap already, and while this might be aimed at getting people to use this with the rhineetles, this makes the set unattractive as mst of the rhineetle's aren't worth using for most people in an omni set.

Not entirely sure where or how you're getting to this conclusion, as far as i'm aware even with the 1MP change over 1AP, 12/6 is still easily obtainable, or even so 11/6 sets with the new gear is RIDICULOUSLY better than anything the current patch has to offer.

• Like 1

Better they may be, but at what cost? You need 10 Rhineetle Horns per piece of gear. Is it really worth sinking 200-300mk into a set that isn't going to make you INSANELY better than your current getup? Not with the loss of the AP bonus, in my opinion.

19 hours ago, Tezar said:

Not entirely sure where or how you're getting to this conclusion, as far as i'm aware even with the 1MP change over 1AP, 12/6 is still easily obtainable, or even so 11/6 sets with the new gear is RIDICULOUSLY better than anything the current patch has to offer.

New gear allows for marginally better stats while it had an AP. Compare to with MP, and it's actually worse than currently available gear for 12/6 builds specifically. I did not check for 11/6 as the 11/6 builds are not something I'm considering for myself right now.

• Like 1

Its pretty sad that they changed it to mp bonus. But its still useable. 

Atleast the omni bow isnt nerfed...yet.