• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Hi, any experienced rogue/ dofus players that could tell their opinion abou int vs agi rogue. I have been playing int rogue only, but been wondering is agi better or worse at pvp / pvm. I started to wonder since lot of times i dont have much to do during my turn after i already have got someone between my bombs or i am not able to get them there anyhow, and im left with lot of ap and int only has Pular that doesnt rly do dmg after i have used mp and Extriction is only once per turn and in straight line only. Agi would seem to have good range spells but bombs do less dmg so not sure if they are worth to change to.

B-) Helouhelou :ph34r:

if you haven't gotten an answer yet try pming "Assault" in game, one of the best rogues I know and he has tried both agi and int. mostly pvp but he tries to pvm sometimes (-: 

• Like 2
  • Palm 1

image.png.c50927d56a91e15104dffbd6bdd9de9a.png

proud founder of quad squad since 420 BC

Hang out with me on twitch - I stream a lot of team killing (-:

1 hour ago, Animuffin said:

if you haven't gotten an answer yet try pming "Assault" in game, one of the best rogues, ever.

Fix'd

• Like 1
  • Palm 1

Topkek1.pngnojoke.png

3 hours ago, Animuffin said:

if you haven't gotten an answer yet try pming "Assault" in game, one of the best rogues I know and he has tried both agi and int. mostly pvp but he tries to pvm sometimes (-: 

Ok thank you i will pm him :)

• Like 1

B-) Helouhelou :ph34r:

This answer is towards PvM only, though I do know of int rogues doing good PvP (though again they all have sets anyway and continuously switch depending on target xd)

I don't "try" to do PvM, I do PvM. I'll be honest I'm no expert in rogue, have been using mine for around 1 month only, still learning. Mine is int, for the Bworker (Duo) I've put on an agi set and still worked greatly, but int should be what you mostly use depending on the type of PvM and the type of team you practice and have.

Put on the Corrupted Bow so you have pulsar + the 3 ap linear spell and bow, and ofc leek pies all you want.

Edited by TheLuMMo
  • Like 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.