• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

2 hours ago, bobeur said:

idk I finished 1k mates achievement WAY before generations.

Then achievements as a whole are at fault.

Right now, it's like if they made achievements for treasure hunts and when all related items become worthless, they "fix" it by making 'treasure maps' that are crafted by handymen using dungeon resources and are required to hunt. Plus some low-ish cap on hunts per day to artificially boost prices. It solves nothing and penalizes both casual hunters and people who do it just for achivements.

i don't even get why they still bind paddocks to guilds.

(and refuse to change it)

Edited by winged-one
  • Love 1

Guild paddocks are quite outdated tbh. But only way they could change this is by putting multiple instances available for everyone for a fixed price :huh: Then whoever wants to use private paddocks, does not need a guild to have access to some.

12 hours ago, winged-one said:

i don't even get why they still bind paddocks to guilds.

(and refuse to change it)

Because otherwise the few private paddocks available would be limited to single accounts instead of entire guilds. 

10 hours ago, Pagonis said:

Guild paddocks are quite outdated tbh. But only way they could change this is by putting multiple instances available for everyone for a fixed price :huh: Then whoever wants to use private paddocks, does not need a guild to have access to some.

That's literally what they did with the new public paddocks, free paddocks with a 20% effect fee though. 

Edited by bobeur

3 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Because otherwise the few private paddocks available would be limited to single accounts instead of entire guilds. 

That's literally what they did with the new public paddocks, free paddocks with a 20% effect fee though. 

tbh, i think the "instanced" amound of paddocks (including the "newer" ones @ koalak area added long time ago) is by far greather than the remaining playerbase... Just go and look arround how many paddocks are abadoned yet.

Once paddocks go abandoned they are not put back up for sale until the instanced number reaches one again, so supply is going to continue to decrease.

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

Once paddocks go abandoned they are not put back up for sale until the instanced number reaches one again, so supply is going to continue to decrease.

Oh? Didn't knew that, okay. Same for houses?

@winged-one Yep. 

https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/devblog/tickets/660653-server-fusion

Yes, but abandoned instances cannot be put up for sale. Instances that become abandoned will automatically disappear and, eventually (as more and more are abandoned), there will only be one instance of each house or paddock left.

If there is only one instance of a house or a paddock, it will be possible for it to become abandoned and it will automatically be put up for sale.

We are studying the possibility of removing the gains of Doploons by fighting the Dopples for several reasons:

In the long run, we hope to significantly reduce the impact of Dopple fights. This daily mechanic is very time-consuming and lacks depth (only solo activity and does not offer many different ways to be approached or practiced) to justify players repeating this activity regularly by devoting a significant portion of their playing time.

We want to refocus the production of Characteristic Scrolls to Dragoturkeys to ensure better profitability over the life of this activity, their breeding will be a potentially important source of destruction in 2.47 and this should improve the value of resources.

Bounties would continue to provide Doploons (which would surely be renamed) and could still be traded for Characteristic Scrolls.

The recipes including Pebbles bought with Doploons would be modified to use Pebbles bought with Kolossokens (in order to increase the destruction of Kolossokens).

Edited by Gravestorm

Also won't be able to breed wild Mounts with non-wild Mounts, but does anyone even care at this point. :clap:

In the most part of the recipes, that kolo pebble is the most expensive, do not you think this will impact even more on reducing the price of monster resources? (which are already cheap)

rip soloaccount moneymaking

I scrolled a few characters mostly through dopples and it was indeed very boring. I think I got through the process because there were few other things to do: kolo was pretty dead, my dungeon runs had low success rate, and professions and treasure hunts were just as boring. I hope instead of just removing doploons, they would change dopples to have more "depth" and interactivity instead.

Edited by Happida

Dopples are more fun and less time consuming than breeding.

I don't think many people scroll by fighting Dopples, Bounties just give you doploons.

For people playing solo, dopples are main doploon source.

Guess they just want to make rare food a valid alternative to scrolls :^)

• Haha 2

It didn't take as long before they started adding extra classes.  I liked doing them sometimes but it definitely felt like a chore doing them every single day.  It mostly takes a long time though from having to run to all the different temples.  Sure they have the potions but it's not really affordable or easy to juggle so many items.  Why not just connect the temples with some sort of portal?  Bounties are way more annoying than Dopples, so it seems dumb to replace rewards for something annoying with something more annoying.  

Why make an already annoying, time consuming and overall unpleasant system harder?   

IDK man, I already feel so overwhelmed by breeding and avoided it at all costs (only did few mounts for emerald questline), and I'm pretty sure there are tons of people who feel similar.  

Who does the change benefit, really, if breeders themselves don't like it?   

And removing dopploons from dopple fights is outright retarded. There's really no reason to do that.  It's one of the only activities that feels moderately rewarding as a solo-accounter (and the benefits are just OK at best on higher levels) and I always enjoyed doing. It's not like anyone is forced to do that if they feel it's a chore, and I really can't see how can it be worse to do than breeding. Just why. It's neither op, nor necessary, it's just there and shouldn't bother anyone.  

• Like 1