Hey everyone I'm a returning player of many years. I started back when I found the game on mini clip and did all I could to try to get good at this game and after quite some time I did but then the game eventually fell off for me. However I heard some news about the game again and became excited to get back to running dungeons and fighting with teams but unfortunately so much has changed and I dont know where to start. If I could have someone help guide me along into playing this game again I would be so appreciative as dofus is something I really do enjoy playing especially with others. So please if you'd like to help me I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm like level 130-140 on a couple characters but who knows I might even wanna start over again. Thanks :)

• Like 2

Welcome back! 

I have come back myself just a couple days ago, got myself a set that will do for now and am thinking of where to start. My guess is continuing with quest achievements and perhaps leveling professions. If you would ever want to run some dungeons, you can /w Shyrt (my 200 Strength Ecaflip) and we could do some dungeons on the evenings. 

Glad to hear people are coming back, and I wish you all the best. 

Kind regards, 

~ Shyrt 

1 hour ago, Shyrt said:

Welcome back! 

I have come back myself just a couple days ago, got myself a set that will do for now and am thinking of where to start. My guess is continuing with quest achievements and perhaps leveling professions. If you would ever want to run some dungeons, you can /w Shyrt (my 200 Strength Ecaflip) and we could do some dungeons on the evenings. 

Glad to hear people are coming back, and I wish you all the best. 

Kind regards, 

~ Shyrt 

Yo I just sent a request :)