• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ctrl + escape. Then you don't have to get banned either, cuz u noe~ There's 5-6 moderators on Eratz and Henual now a days and they aren't easy on third-party. 

I am 100% sure you would get banned.

• Like 2

Can confirm. I got a PM from a mod on Eratz and that was like 2 years ago when there was barely any mods there...

GroupAdd, Dofus, ahk_class ShockwaveFlash
^Space::GroupActivate, Dofus, r

This should work for Dofus 1.29 ctrl+space switching. Cant check atm.

Edited by ЯeveЯt
added script
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ЯeveЯt said:

Can confirm. I got a PM from a mod on Eratz and that was like 2 years ago when there was barely any mods there...

GroupAdd, Dofus, ahk_class ShockwaveFlash
^Space::GroupActivate, Dofus, r

This should work for Dofus 1.29 ctrl+space switching. Cant check atm.

We will so see you on Henual soon ^______^...

• Like 1

join us rev

i know you want to.

Come to light with us.

• Like 1

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

So... these people can say you'll get banned all you want.
You won't.
It is against ToS, sure, but I'll guarantee no one at Dofus (or Wakfu) ever knows.

I've written and used Auto Hot Key Scripts to do tons of things in Dofus.  A few of which:
1.) Auto-login all of my characters (was running 6 at one time). This was running the exe, entering creds, selecting char, spawning into the world.
2.) Auto-join all my chars to a group. Would basically spam out an invite from one char to all my others.
3.) 1-click move. If all my chars were on the same screen, I could click with a side-mouse button and move all 6, 5 of them in the background.
4.) Auto-join fights. I would join fights with my 'main', click a button on my mouse and the 5 would join in the background.
5.) Switch screens. This is easy enough, just made it a 1-click button to rotate through at Initiative values.
6.) Made one for Wakfu to detect "plant-able" areas and plant seeds on each of them in the screen. Extended this by having a way to water them all and harvest them all as well. 3 clicks for an entire field of whatever I was growing.
7.) I started writing scripts, but never finished, so that I could essentially line up my "background" characters spells where I wanted and move / play them without ever switching screens. I got lazy and didn't finish it though.

Anyways - all of these are rule-breaking. Sure. None really give me a leg up on anyone (except maybe fewer hand cramps from farming). I used the top 5 or so for.... 4 years..maybe more? This was also on Rushu, where there are plenty of peeps watching all the time. Never called out for it, never detected, and no Mod ever contacted me. :)

So yeah - you can do it, and you most likely won't get banned (because to Dofus it's just sending clicks and buttons)... but it's technically against the rules. :)

Yeah because mods don't give a shit about 2.x, they're real cheeky fuckers in 1.29 and will ban you for anything when they see you. (They are quite active banning bots, so chances are they'll come across you). 

There's no 100% chance you get banned, but it's definitely a risk compared to 2.x (no idea about wakfu, I never played)

• Like 2

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

15 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Yeah because mods don't give a shit about 2.x, they're real cheeky fuckers in 1.29 and will ban you for anything when they see you. (They are quite active banning bots, so chances are they'll come across you). 

There's no 100% chance you get banned, but it's definitely a risk compared to 2.x (no idea about wakfu, I never played)

If they can tell you're using AHK. Which they can't. :)
All just clicks and button presses to Dofus, man. Registers the same way as if you'd clicked on the screen yourself. So unless you're unlucky enough to have a mod see 8 of your characters fly across the screen basically at the same time - you'd be fine. In which case, add a half second delay to the "background" characters. Then they can't even prove it.

hi, can u share the script that does everything u mentioned pls? asking for a friend

• Like 3

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

35 minutes ago, NoRealNamesHere said:

If they can tell you're using AHK. Which they can't. :)
All just clicks and button presses to Dofus, man. Registers the same way as if you'd clicked on the screen yourself. So unless you're unlucky enough to have a mod see 8 of your characters fly across the screen basically at the same time - you'd be fine. In which case, add a half second delay to the "background" characters. Then they can't even prove it.

Funny how I know who you are only from this post W, haha. You showed me this yesterday and you really risk a ban. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I will show you why next time we chat. There are 2 places you can be sure our 5 moderators visit. One is arena (where I know you spend a lot of time) and the other is kralove (where I know you spend a lot of time). But hey, I know you don't care so go for it. The script is here at imps village. The picture you linked from Ownty is from this forum, the modifications you need are provided by yosemite-stan.

• Like 3

It doesn't matter if Ankama can or can't detect the script... people get banned for botting mistakenly way more often than they should. There are plenty of tools which take a much more direct approach that Ankama aren't detecting lol (private breeding/exo maging bots going on years). The problem is Ankama are extremely harsh on 1.29 botting/macros because it used to be a botting haven, now they have at least 5 mods specifically stationed to combat bots afaik.

People may not get banned but I'm not gonna recommend someone do it because that would be careless and naive. Instead of adding half a second delay just create a random delay, but like I said: it doesn't matter if Ankama can prove it or not--there's still a chance they'll ban you. "I did this so no one else will get banned" anecdotal as fuck lol. 

• Like 4

This is 1 month old but I have direct experience so I wanna warn all the ones interested in using scripts in the official 1.29.

You get permanent ban. Lie ? Go tell that to my Eniripsa main character of 2015, and my Iop 200 as well. And let me remember that if u get banned there and the account is the same as your chars on Echo or general Dofus 2.0, they get all banned as well. Plus I got banned on all the accounts I was logged at that time, even though no scripts were being used in my Iop's Acc.

Sad, very sad.

Thank god I had the money on panda which was logged off.

Sent over 5 tickets in the years/months, impossible to get unbanned.

Basically on the official 1.29, the trigger to get perma ban IS VERY SOFT if you get confused by a mod to be some kind of Bot. And there's no comeback.

• Like 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:33, xaref said:

Hola, estoy interesado en los scripts ahk creados para dofus 1.29, he buscado algunas respuestas y todavía no puedo crear mi propio script (o usar alguno encontrado). 

Mi pregunta es: cómo guiar ahk para el movimiento de múltiples cuentas en dofus 1.29, ej. desde 2.0+   https://gyazo.com/fa5dbe0e6cca7594ece56f56a4e9ec09   no puedo hacer ese efecto en 1.29 

nombreX1 = 
nombreX2 = 
nombreX3 = 
nombreX4 =
nombreX5 = 
nombreX6 = 
nombreX7 =
nombreX8 = 

F1:: WinActivate, %nombreX1%
F2:: WinActivate, %nombreX2%
F3:: WinActivate, %nombreX3%
F4:: WinActivate, %nombreX4%
F5:: WinActivate, %nombreX5%
F6:: WinActivate, %nombreX6%
F7:: WinActivate, %nombreX7%
F8:: WinActivate, %nombreX8%

;--------------------TODOS MOVER ---------------------------
XButton1:: ;This is the button that will move all your characters, my mouse is gamer so I set it this way
Loop %contadorpjs%{
contador += 1
IfWinExist, % nombreX%contador%
{
    WinWait, % nombreX%contador%, 
    IfWinNotActive, % nombreX%contador%, , WinActivate,% nombreX%contador%, 
    WinWaitActive, % nombreX%contador%,
    Sleep, 4 
    MouseClick, left,  
    Sleep, 4
}
Else
{
    Sleep, 3 
}
}
;WinActivate, %nombreX1%
contador := 0
return

El 10/4/2018 a las 14:41, NoRealNamesHere dijo:

Entonces ... estas personas pueden decir que te prohibirán todo lo que quieras.
No lo harás
Está en contra de ToS, claro, pero garantizo que nadie en Dofus (o Wakfu) lo sabe.

Escribió y usó guiones de teclas de acceso rápido para hacer toneladas de cosas en Dofus. Algunos de los cuales:
1.) Auto-inicio de sesión de todos mis personajes (estaba ejecutando 6 a la vez). Esto estaba ejecutando el exe, ingresando créditos, seleccionando char, engendrando en el mundo.
2.) Auto-une todos mis caracteres a un grupo. Básicamente enviaría una invitación de un personaje a todos mis demás.
3.) Movimiento con 1 clic.Si todos mis caracteres estuvieran en la misma pantalla, podría hacer clic con un botón lateral del mouse y mover los 6, 5 de ellos en segundo plano.
4.) Auto-unirse a las peleas. Me uniría a las peleas con mi 'principal', haría clic en un botón de mi mouse y los 5 se unirían en el fondo.
5.) Cambiar pantallas. Esto es bastante fácil, solo lo hizo un botón de 1 clic para rotar a los valores de la Iniciativa.
6.) Hice una para Wakfu para detectar áreas "aptas para la plantación" y plantar semillas en cada una de ellas en la pantalla. Extendió esto al tener una forma de regarlos y cosecharlos también. 3 clics para un campo completo de lo que sea que estaba creciendo.
7.) Comencé a escribir guiones, pero nunca terminé, de modo que específicamente podría alinear mis hechizos de personajes de "fondo" donde quería y moverlos / reproducirlos sin cambiar de pantalla. Sin embargo, me volví flojo y no lo terminé.

De todos los modos, todo esto rompe las reglas. Seguro Ninguno realmente me da una ventaja sobre nadie (excepto tal vez menos calambres en las manos de la agricultura). Usa los 5 primeros más o menos por ... 4 años ... ¿quizás más? Esto también fue en Rushu, donde hay un montón de gente mirando todo el tiempo. Nunca lo llamé, nunca lo detecté, y ningún Mod me contactó.🙂

Entonces sí, puedes hacerlo, y lo más probable es que no te expulsen (porque para Dofus solo está enviando clics y botones) ... pero técnicamente está en contra de las reglas. 🙂

Sería tan amable de decirme cómo mover o replicar clics en segundo plano, para mí sería muy valioso aprenderlo. Postdata: Soy de Colombia y uso un traductor

Edited by Mezh

2 hours ago, Mezh said:

It would be so nice to tell me how to move or replicate clicks in the background, for me it would be very valuable to learn it. Postscript: I am from Colombia and I use a translator

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

I used this a long time ago to create an AHK script for 2.0:  

It wouldn't take much to adjust it for 1.29, there's built in ways to get the needed process id or title using AHK.  In linux, you can set up virtual desktops easy and just have one client per desktop and switch between them, I usually did F1-F4, makes multiclient pretty easy without AHK.  i'm just single clienting now so i haven't bothered with AHK